Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports has brought their NCAA Football 14 Team Builder website online.

Click on the "Create New School" button and after logging in you can view quite a few different items. A lot of people will dive in to see if their school stadium or field has changed, others will want to look at uniforms, rosters and ratings. Take a look around and let us know what you are seeing.

Thanks to Gaming Tailgate for the heads up.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 moylan1234 @ 06/22/13 06:20 PM
if you set your team to private you should be able to put in whatever you want, no?

# 142 ClemTiger @ 06/22/13 07:22 PM
How do you browse certain schools and updates? And rosters for 14?

# 143 IUxHOOSIERS @ 06/22/13 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemTiger
How do you browse certain schools and updates? And rosters for 14?
click on Create New School. Log in. Over on the right it will say Roster. Click on that. That towards the middle you will see a drop down menu of every team including Juggernaut etc.

# 144 barangdang96 @ 06/22/13 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
I notice that Georgia State's version of the Georgia Dome has the sun shining through it and the attendance number is wrong.
The stadium capacity for Georgia State actually is correct, they only use the lower half of the stadium for their football games

# 145 cbow52 @ 06/23/13 01:20 AM
so i'm kind of pissed. they seem to have made all these good changes, but my school UTSA seems completely untouched. they didn't even update the fact that they have their names on the back of the uniforms after spending all of last season with them. plus no alternates. doesn't seem like a thing has changed. that's pretty disappointing.

# 146 franch1se @ 06/23/13 01:40 AM
funny, Teambuilder 14 has the new SDSU helmets but the old uni's.

# 147 Swamp Swagger @ 06/23/13 02:07 AM
I take back what I said about Florida being crap. Looking at their roster and others they are a pretty solid team all around. Looks like a clear #2 in the SEC as there cornerbacks are nasty and only rivaled by Oregon but Florida's goes 4 deep and 2 of them have 95 man to man coverage rating

I'm pretty happy now that I look at them. Take note though I only browsed a hand full of teams in depth

# 148 Bolt957 @ 06/23/13 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback73
I noticed the Georgia State attendance number, too. I believe it's because they've typically only opened the lower bowl of the stadium for seating in their games. Thought it was interesting that they didn't list full capacity for it, but went with the "true" GSU capacity. I'll be curious to see if there's ever anyone outside of the lower bowl once the game drops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barangdang96
The stadium capacity for Georgia State actually is correct, they only use the lower half of the stadium for their football games
Thanks for the clarification guys.

BTW, anyone remember which generic roster had which brand? I know Juggernaut has Nike, but I can't remember the other ones.

# 149 westview33 @ 06/23/13 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBreaker35
I was interested on the ratings when I initially got started with it, specifically CB ratings, and man do I regret it. Man-Coverage, Zone-Coverage, and Speed are all sky high by default. WR Route-Running seems to hover around the same scale as well. Looking at it, some of these lesser prestigious programs have guys that, according to these ratings, nearly mastered the art of Defensive-Back. Auburn's defensive backfield, who collectively rank 8th in the SEC in passing yards allowed, has three CBs that rank no lower than 90 in either Man-Coverage or Zone Coverage. I look forward to all three being drafted in the first round come April...

'm looking forward to the day we have a more comprehendable rating scale for all players, whether they represent a real player or not.

-2 cents

I think the biggest increase overall has been assigned to OL acceleration ratings. This might be why there is a major upgrade in run blocking as you'll see several OL on top teams with 80-90 acceleration ratings.

No doubt about it these big guys can move this year with those ratings assigned.

There's also a good amount of WR's with increased blocking ratings compared to years past. I'm guessing that was done intentionally in order to improve outside run blocking and option blocking in the game.

# 150 unc12003 @ 06/23/13 11:33 AM
still haven't fixed UNC's video boards or stadium lights. The lights in the game have been gone since 2009...

Have all Maryland's helments, BC's alternate, state's alternate, but no white or Chrome for Carolina. Old unis as well, not the new ones.

We wore the white helmets like 4 times last year. Should be in there.

# 151 erod328 @ 06/23/13 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
U should take the time to read because if you had you'd see that unc is supposed to get their new uniforms in a DLC update.
OOOO BUUUUUUUUURN!!! just playing, but yeah, UNC will be in the DLC.

I was hoping UTSA would have their alternates and names as well. They were dynasty team last year, and I would've loved an orange top to switch things up.

Whats sick is UMass's all blacks! Really, I like their whole new set. All whites, all blacks, and red tops and bottoms. Their unis, combined with them playing in 68,000+ capacity Pro Generic stadium is why they have been selected for my dynasty this year. I just wish the conference patches on jerseys would switch like the bowl game patches, or field art does.

# 152 muleyman @ 06/23/13 02:34 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the clarification guys.

BTW, anyone remember which generic roster had which brand? I know Juggernaut has Nike, but I can't remember the other ones.
wait one question that makes me feel stupid. If I pick a team that has Nike as a uniform maker, do I still need to make a Nike symbol for the jerseys or no?

# 153 kbones21 @ 06/23/13 03:07 PM
They updated cal's pressbox and field level, but they lacked to change the scoreboards.

# 154 Bolt957 @ 06/23/13 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleyman
wait one question that makes me feel stupid. If I pick a team that has Nike as a uniform maker, do I still need to make a Nike symbol for the jerseys or no?
Nope. The team will have the Nike gear, but you don't need a Nike logo on the uniforms.

# 155 callmetaternuts @ 06/23/13 04:36 PM
Has anyone been able to move their NCAA 13 TB team over to 14? I keep getting an error message.

# 156 franch1se @ 06/23/13 05:03 PM
just by looking at the small picture from The Coliseum...they added USC's tunnel but not the giant video board added 3 years ago now.

# 157 phenom2311 @ 06/23/13 05:26 PM
I just don't understand. Teambuilder is a great concept, and they do absolutely nothing with it. The main selling point of it should be to create NEW teams, not re-create existing teams. EA really needs to get a new development team for the NCAA series. Stale and stagnant is what this series is. To have a great concept like Teambuilder and basically ignore it, is unbelievable.

# 158 phenom2311 @ 06/23/13 06:28 PM
Quote:
Nope. The team will have the Nike gear, but you don't need a Nike logo on the uniforms.
You don't need to make a Nike logo, but if you want one, then you will have to use one of the logo slots. Picking a team that wears Nike, will not give you the Swoosh on the uniforms.

# 159 phenom2311 @ 06/23/13 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleyman
You don't need to make a Nike logo, but if you want one, then you will have to use one of the logo slots. Picking a team that wears Nike, will not give you the Swoosh on the uniforms.

# 160 GKEnialb @ 06/23/13 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Has anyone been able to move their NCAA 13 TB team over to 14? I keep getting an error message.
I moved 12 teams from 13 to 14 with no problems.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.