Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports just sent over some new NBA 2K14 screenshots, featuring LeBron James. These are current-gen screenshots.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 vtcha @ 07/02/13 12:47 AM
just to nitpick, it looks like accessories will be ignored again...
LeBron wears a hex-pad sleeve, not just a "sleeve" ..
Nonetheless, I'm liking what I see so far ...

# 62 bosoxfan1 @ 07/02/13 01:17 AM
Still no padded sleeve or left wristband... I change it all the time but why do I have to? lol

# 63 Jrocc23 @ 07/02/13 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp32k12
Modded Wade and CP3 With HD textures 2k13 pc 2k step your game up smh. I'll just buy next gen, there is no point to settle for these graphics going forward.

These actually look kind of bad to me. Never really seen any bad modded faces on PC.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

# 64 RajonRondo9Celtics @ 07/02/13 02:33 AM
On the comparison picture, anyone notice lebron's arm is longer? his arm on the 2k14 screen reaches down to the heat logo on the shorts, while on the 2k13 screen it is significantly higher than the logo. Maybe wingspans were added, or the arms are just longer in general?

# 65 turty11 @ 07/02/13 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
These actually look kind of bad to me. Never really seen any bad modded faces on PC.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
whomever made those needs to stop. they look like deformed phish

# 66 d11king @ 07/02/13 03:52 AM
These loose jerseys thing is really starting to bug me. They better get that looking right on next-gen cause that's inexcusable.

# 67 AirJordanFan93 @ 07/02/13 04:04 AM
Considering this is probably going to be the last 2K game on the current gen and they have maxed out what they can do with the PS3 and 360 this looks pretty good. Obviously 2K was not going to try update their graphics engine for a end of gen release when they will begin to focus on its next gen releases.

# 68 Goffs @ 07/02/13 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
These loose jerseys thing is really starting to bug me. They better get that looking right on next-gen cause that's inexcusable.
They did...did you not see the video? The tighter jerseys were the first thing I pointed out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
Considering this is probably going to be the last 2K game on the current gen and they have maxed out what they can do with the PS3 and 360 this looks pretty good. Obviously 2K was not going to try update their graphics engine for a end of gen release when they will begin to focus on its next gen releases.
Doubtful....2k had a good run with the PS2 and theres no way they are going to abandon current gen since its still going to generate them money....

Not many will make the jump to next gen and once the 360/PS3 prices drop...you're going to see a bit of a rise in sales for those systems next year...

# 69 grodbetatted @ 07/02/13 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
just to nitpick, it looks like accessories will be ignored again...
LeBron wears a hex-pad sleeve, not just a "sleeve" ..
Nonetheless, I'm liking what I see so far ...
I was never one to ever pay attention to that small stuff, it doesn't affect how the game is going to play, but I guess some people need to see the hang nail on a players finger to feel that its a sim

# 70 AirJordanFan93 @ 07/02/13 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
They did...did you not see the video? The tighter jerseys were the first thing I pointed out....

Doubtful....2k had a good run with the PS2 and theres no way they are going to abandon current gen since its still going to generate them money....

Not many will make the jump to next gen and once the 360/PS3 prices drop...you're going to see a bit of a rise in sales for those systems next year...
But them PS2 games were so stripped by the end it was like 3 Jordan Challenges and 3 Classic teams. I know there is difference on what you can do with a PS2 compared to PS3. Will we see a jump that huge from PS3 to PS4 an if we do indeed get future 2K games on the current gen how stripped will they be from the next gen releases.

# 71 Gronk4M13 @ 07/02/13 07:37 AM
These look good, slightly better graphics than 2K13.

# 72 Saviour @ 07/02/13 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
I was never one to ever pay attention to that small stuff, it doesn't affect how the game is going to play, but I guess some people need to see the hang nail on a players finger to feel that its a sim
Same with me. I could care less if the sneakers are tats are not exact. I just want the SIM aspects of the game respected. Please fix the broken passing and broken rebounding which gamers have been complaining about for years now. There is no reason i should have to deal with scripted possessions where the offense has to score so the game forces 5 straight offensive rebounds or moves defenders out of position until the basket is scored. Terribly frustrating and needs to be fixed before my head explodes.

# 73 franzis @ 07/02/13 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
These look good, slightly better graphics than 2K13.
Since next-gen consoles are here, honestly I don't expect any further significant graphics improvement for the current gen

# 74 oddnigga @ 07/02/13 12:51 PM
this is NBA 2k13

# 75 oddnigga @ 07/02/13 12:56 PM
Jersey is always so loose. It should not be like that for Lebron.

# 76 Gosens6 @ 07/02/13 01:38 PM
While these screens do nothing for me after seeing the next gen trailer, I still can't believe people are in shock that it looks similar to 2K13. Honestly if you look at the side by side comparison, 2K14 looks better. (Lighting, details, etc.) But it's not going to get much better than that, people.

This is near the end of the current gen of consoles, they've basically reached their graphical abilities. You can't be mad that it looks similar to 2K13 because it's the best the current gen consoles are getting.

# 77 BearClaw @ 07/02/13 02:56 PM
The guy may be rock solid but his shoulders shouldn't come to distinct points.

# 78 JazzMan @ 07/02/13 03:35 PM
I might purchase this on 360 then trade it in a month later when I get my PS4.

Don't get all the bashing on it, what do ya'll expect, next-gen graphics? Lol

# 79 giftedchick @ 07/02/13 05:20 PM
fiba .. i aint mad

# 80 QKnick @ 07/02/13 05:28 PM
Graphics aren't a sticking point for me this go-round. Wasn't expecting much on that front.

More gameplay options in association mode, that's key for me! We got the Euro League, let's see what we can do with that? Also, I'm waiting for more gameplay details as the summer progresses.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.