Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

View all the new NBA 2K14 screenshots, featuring some of the Euroleague teams, right here.

NBA 2K14 has an exclusive multi-year global partnership with 14 of the top teams from the Turkish Airlines Euroleague. Those teams are seen below.
  • Alba Berlin
  • FC Barcelona
  • Real Madrid
  • CSKA Moscow
  • EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
  • Montepaschi Siena
  • Fenerbahçe Ülker Istanbul
  • Anadolu Efes Istanbul
  • Olympiacos Piraeus
  • Panathinaikos Athens
  • Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
  • Zalgiris Kaunas
  • Unicaja Málaga
  • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
This is the first time Euroleague teams will be featured in the NBA 2K series and fans can play against NBA teams. No other features have been announced for the Euroleague teams, we might see more details later today.

Source - 2K Sports' NBA 2K14 to Include Top Euroleague Basketball Teams for the First Time in the Series (Euroleague)

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 cthurt @ 07/02/13 09:22 AM
I want to get excited about this but if its just new teams to play with in play now mode then its a waste, but if these teams are in my career and associaton then this is very exciting news, and is this for both current and next gen???

# 22 KyotoCarl @ 07/02/13 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
finally... NBA Live had this years ago... looks like their might be two decent basketball games this year. Live with the amount of control you have and 2k with the animations
Live never had Euroleague teams, and saying Live will have more control and 2K more animations is just a statement with no basis as all. Keep it on topic instead.

# 23 manustyle90 @ 07/02/13 09:40 AM
Even as a european I couldn't care less if european teams are in (even tough i'm supposed to be a Milano fan, as I live there), because I'm an NBA fan first. What I would like to see is them integrated into association (if they will finally manage to give something MORE to that mode), adding it to the d-league could make for a really deep multi-championship experience

# 24 Sportzfan0290 @ 07/02/13 09:40 AM
I believe NBA 2K should get some more teams added to this feature. If they do then you could do a full association. The only thing I'm unsure about is how will they do the transfer period market. In Europe is just like how the FIFA system as you FIFA players are used to is buying and selling as well as loaning players. This will mean that 2K will have to implement that also. Another thing is it'd be exciting to see if we were to have a "Ricky Rubio situation" where a player overseas gets drafted and can't come until his contracts up. Questions upon questions.

# 25 doctoroz14 @ 07/02/13 09:40 AM
This is going to be awesome if we can draft players from the euroteams in association. Possibly buying out players in the middle of the season and bringing them over. Very nice touch. Now I doubt nbdl will be in the game but I could be wrong.

# 26 Vni @ 07/02/13 09:46 AM
They better have improved everything related to spacing aswell because the 3 line is even closer to the rim in euroligue.

# 27 daveberg @ 07/02/13 09:47 AM
I just don't see the attraction. This is an NBA game, not Euro League 2k. I'm from the UK and want to pay for a game with features from the NBA, not other basketball organizations/leagues.

If this replaces the classic NBA teams then I won't even bother to purchase.

Glad others are happy about this, it's just not for me.

# 28 VDusen04 @ 07/02/13 09:52 AM
Like others, my biggest concern will be whether this addition replaces classic teams. If so, as novel as I think the Euroleague addition may be, that could present a big problem in my own regard.

# 29 ForeverVersatile @ 07/02/13 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
I just don't see the attraction. This is an NBA game, not Euro League 2k. I'm from the UK and want to pay for a game with features from the NBA, not other basketball organizations/leagues.

If this replaces the classic NBA teams then I won't even bother to purchase.

Glad others are happy about this, it's just not for me.
I guess it's good for the Euro League fans that watch these teams, but I don't know any of the players besides the ex NBA guys and probably wont even use them once. Any news is good news i guess, but id rather hear better news.

# 30 grodbetatted @ 07/02/13 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeBlitz
You're confusing Euroleague & National Teams. Recently, only NBA Jam had Euroleague teams and there were only four of them.
I'm sorry you're right NBA Live had FIBA

# 31 TheLetterZ @ 07/02/13 09:58 AM
I like this a lot.

I wonder to what extent it'll be an authentic experience.

Rosters and arenas at the very least, I would hope.

# 32 LeBronistheKing @ 07/02/13 10:03 AM
This is unexpected and great news. However I would love to know a few things. The first and most important being does this inclusion mean the elimination of the classic teams from 2K14? The fact that this is a multi year deal leads me to believe so, and that would be a major disappointment if that was the case. The classic teams has added tons of replay value for the past couple of 2K titles, and after seeing the next gen footage of 2K14 I have been even more excited to play as the classic teams with that level of realism in the player models. Would be devastated if they were ommited. Which brings me to my next question/concern. Will these Euroleague teams or classic teams be available on the next gen versions of 2K14? I have already pre ordered for PS4 only, and it would be a shame if I missed out on this feature but hopefully the upgrade in graphics will make up for it.

# 33 krva24 @ 07/02/13 10:04 AM
I hope 2K makes the Euroleague 3pt line realistic 'cause as you can see in the photo above the 3pt line is far away from the bottom circle near the free throw line.

# 34 KyotoCarl @ 07/02/13 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krva24
I hope 2K makes the Euroleague 3pt line realistic 'cause as you can see in the photo above the 3pt line is far away from the bottom circle near the free throw line.
The 3 point line is the same distance in Europe as in the NBA nowadays.

# 35 Steve_OS @ 07/02/13 10:21 AM
Just added 5 higher res screenshots to the OP.

# 36 eko718 @ 07/02/13 10:23 AM
WHOA... That's what I'm talking about! Kudos 2K.

# 37 videlsports @ 07/02/13 10:25 AM
I like the addition, it should be fun, I hope playbooks can be saved online though that's what I want

# 38 Optik @ 07/02/13 10:27 AM
Good news but it will only be great if there were real differences in the US crowds and the European crowds, especially Greece and Turkey. In those countries, they support their local basketball team like their local football team, so the atmosphere is even more intense because it's in a smaller stadium They have flares, banners, flags etc. The lighting is very different to NBA arenas (which 2K still has mostly wrong). They cheer every made basket, they make chants. If playing in a Euroleague team's arena is like playing in the Charlotte Bobcats's arena, it's simply not worth the effort.

EDIT: Yep, these crowds suck, just had a look at them. Most of them are sitting down. That is NOT how your average Euro crowd looks like.

# 39 ps3veron @ 07/02/13 10:30 AM
Awesome news!

# 40 GetNadedScrubs @ 07/02/13 10:30 AM
I'm hoping.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.