Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The EA Sports Season Ticket app has been updated and shows NCAA Football 14 will be available to subscribers on both Xbox 360 and PS3 at 1:00 PM EST on Friday.

The duration for the Season Ticket release of the game will be from July 5th through the release date of July 9th.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 401 Neverwhere @ 07/05/13 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
That's what makes me mad is everytime there is a problem EA just gives excuses and passes the buck to someone else. When I asked an EA rep if they could not fix the issue by Monday night would they refund me the season ticket money? They said that I would have to contact Microsoft for that. Really? It's an EA product, not Microsoft.
I guarantee you this will be fixed before Monday. If it isn't I'll give you the $25 myself.

# 402 Benasuper @ 07/05/13 06:52 PM
Mine is working fine, download just finished...that was a looong two-and-a-half hours.

# 403 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 07/05/13 07:02 PM
Anyone freezing in the Upload/Download roster menu?

# 404 TensionHeader @ 07/05/13 07:26 PM
Canadian users -

I can now enter the game. I'm in Canada and was locked out for the last five hours, but I am all-systems-go as of ten minutes ago.

I obviously can't speak for everyone, but the "Canada issue" appears to be on its way to being fixed.

EDIT - I'm out west in Alberta.

# 405 mike24forever @ 07/05/13 07:42 PM
Still nothing in Toronto.

# 406 gtalton29 @ 07/05/13 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Now at 7 hours and it's still broken.
Im in Texas and I still can't find the link to even begin downloading the early release. Smh, EA stay messing up and I just subscribed today. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get to the download on PS3?? HELP!!!!!!

# 407 Retropyro @ 07/05/13 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtalton29
Im in Texas and I still can't find the link to even begin downloading the early release. Smh, EA stay messing up and I just subscribed today. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get to the download on PS3?? HELP!!!!!!
I posted this earlier, hope it works for you.

Quote:
I saw on the EA site that for PS3 you could go here https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...AAFBALL14PAREN
or look for NCAA Football 14 Digital Download Preview when you search the store.

# 408 voodoo_magic @ 07/05/13 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
I saw on the EA site that for PS3 you could go here https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...AAFBALL14PAREN
or look for NCAA Football 14 Digital Download Preview when you search the store.
I was in the same situation as the other posters, couldn't see anything for NCAA '14.

Thank you for posting that, downloading now.

# 409 macc24usc @ 07/05/13 08:50 PM
Man I had the same issues you guys did. I work 130-1030pm eastern today so I HOPED I could dl the game so it was going whole I was at work. Of course nothing can possibly work out for me the first time with video games so I couldn't get t done before having to leave. No biggie I came home at lunch and figured I'd have more than enough time - agghhnnn. It suddenly stopped downloading and sai I was "signed out of network". I log back in and try again an says I don't have enough space on my pS3.

Next step is to delete every other user name off of my console and try when I get home. Very frustratin not sure if its just my luck when I really want something or EA's fault. I'm not a big EA basher but if I pay good money year in year out for NCAA, Madden, NHL, FIFA etc. and THEN this bonus feature - it should have been PLAYABLE for 3 days not just AVAILIBLE for download coz it is there but there are still issues.

# 410 macc24usc @ 07/05/13 08:51 PM
Oh btw I am in Windsor, Ontario

# 411 Retropyro @ 07/05/13 09:18 PM
I understand little hiccups. But this is getting stupid now. I figured maybe it had something to do with the switch from the old 6pm release to the 1pm and maybe we would get it after 6pm. Well it's now 9:18pm and still nothing. EA support is only giving out incredibly vague info.

# 412 BlueNGold @ 07/05/13 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
30 more minutes and it's refund territory. We're far past "you'd damn well better add an extra day for Canada".
Are you on PS3?

Go to Games > New On PS3 > All New Releases. You should see NCAA Football 14 Digital Download Preview in the top row.

# 413 mercalnd @ 07/05/13 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Are you on PS3?

Go to Games > New On PS3 > All New Releases. You should see NCAA Football 14 Digital Download Preview in the top row.
The issue we're having is that we have downloaded the game but we get a message saying this early release has timed out when the game menu should appear. It has nothing to do with not finding the download.

# 414 BlueNGold @ 07/05/13 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
The issue we're having is that we have downloaded the game but we get a message saying this early release has timed out when the game menu should appear. It has nothing to do with not finding the download.
Ahh, I see.

I'm downloading it right now on PS3, so hopefully the same doesn't happen to me when I get a chance to play. I checked my Season Ticket on easports.com and it said it's good until March 2014, so I'd like to think I won't have an issue, but who knows.....

# 415 cparrish @ 07/05/13 11:07 PM
Damn, I was thinking of DL'ing it tonight too.

# 416 macc24usc @ 07/05/13 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Damn, I was thinking of DL'ing it tonight too.
Yeah I would defenitely download it before you go to bed tonight. I'm 1 hour in and it's only 23%. I hope I don't get that issue that one dudes talkin about I would be extremely pissed.

# 417 ODogg @ 07/06/13 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2aiNonU
In the process of moving, so I take my Xbox over to my girls house to download it.

Downloads 3 hours later, I bring it up and get it working.

I leave to go back to my apt and now it doesn't let you even play the game without an Internet connection

This is not an ONLInE only game so **** EA
It has to be an online only game so that they can ensure it expires, otherwise people would just d/L it, disconnect from the net and have NCAA 14 for the price of the Season Ticket.

# 418 Chedapalooza @ 07/06/13 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
It has to be an online only game so that they can ensure it expires, otherwise people would just d/L it, disconnect from the net and have NCAA 14 for the price of the Season Ticket.
The full version won't be online only tho right? I got season ticket but jw bc this is my first year doing so

# 419 Neverwhere @ 07/06/13 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
The full version won't be online only tho right? I got season ticket but jw bc this is my first year doing so
No, only the Early Release requires a constant connection. The full game doesn't.

On another note, has anyone tried connecting from Canada this morning?

Edit: It's apparently up

# 420 TheMikeSkills @ 07/07/13 01:57 PM
I've got a question about Season Ticket. If I purchased today, I understand it covers 12 months, but would I start getting free packs on games from 13 (Madden, NHL), or would it start with the 14 games? Thanks for any help.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.