Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The EA Sports Season Ticket app has been updated and shows NCAA Football 14 will be available to subscribers on both Xbox 360 and PS3 at 1:00 PM EST on Friday.

The duration for the Season Ticket release of the game will be from July 5th through the release date of July 9th.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 thomguy123 @ 07/04/13 09:59 PM
Because of time zones, wouldn't it come out in Oklahoma at 12:00? In California it comes out at 10:00

# 62 ItsaCanesThing @ 07/04/13 10:17 PM
I have the solution for you if you are going to download it on the PS3. Log onto the PS Network via the computer. Que the download and then tell the little lady to simply turn the PS3 on. The PS3 will download it for you and you will not have to rely on her do do anything. It is so simple even a woman can do it!!
I am going to have my girlfriend do this.

# 63 BCJMU99 @ 07/04/13 10:17 PM
Daaaaamn! I'm playing two rounds of golf tomorrow and probably won't be home until that evening basically b/c I thought it wasn't coming out til 6pm eat but I saw the countdown today and it said 1pm est. I wonder if my wife can pull it off too... Hmmmm

# 64 ItsaCanesThing @ 07/04/13 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I'll be at work tomorrow when its released. I am thinking about having my wife try and download it, who knows if she can follow the instructions.
I have the solution for you if you are going to download it on the PS3. Log onto the PS Network via the computer. Que the download and then tell the little lady to simply turn the PS3 on. The PS3 will download it for you and you will not have to rely on her do do anything. It is so simple even a woman can do it!!

# 65 Brandwin @ 07/04/13 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsaCanesThing
My season ticket is on 360... Thought about buying it for PS3 since I'm getting NCAA on ps3, but I don't know.

# 66 stooge 1010 @ 07/04/13 10:29 PM
better be careful the wife may delete something on there.

# 67 K0ZZ @ 07/04/13 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
Doesnt expire till sunday the game is available in under a day I think ill br okay. No point in paying another $25 if I dont have to.
Yeah, obviously there's no harm in not renewing it in case it does go up without a hitch. Can always renew it if it doesn't work, just think that's the terminology they used.

# 68 K0ZZ @ 07/04/13 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
My season ticket is on 360... Thought about buying it for PS3 since I'm getting NCAA on ps3, but I don't know.
You can do the same process on the Xbox Live site and it'll cue it up. She would just need to turn it on.

# 69 Brandwin @ 07/04/13 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
You can do the same process on the Xbox Live site and it'll cue it up. She would just need to turn it on.
You can? I never knew that. So what do I need to do?

# 70 thomguy123 @ 07/04/13 10:52 PM
Because of time zones, wouldn't come out at 12:00 in Central area?

# 71 darren1024 @ 07/04/13 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomguy123
Because of time zones, wouldn't come out at 12:00 in Central area?
U are kidding?!

# 72 scrimmage1 @ 07/04/13 11:30 PM
How long would the download take? How big is the file? Want to make sure I have enough space!

# 73 CDAWGYDAWG911 @ 07/04/13 11:50 PM
my friend and i have season ticket and my other friend doesnt and he wants to mooch it off my friends.

Does anyone know if there is a way he can download it thru my friends ea app and also be able to play it since he also has his profile on his xbox.

# 74 UtahUtes32 @ 07/05/13 12:12 AM
OK, so I have been following these threads for the season ticket for weeks. I purchased it, but can't seem to find the ea sports central app for ps3?does it exist? How would I download if without the app?

# 75 oGFeRNie @ 07/05/13 12:14 AM
So my pass expires tommrw.Anyone know if i get a chance to download it before it expires if i will be able to play it the full 3 days? or will it stop it from working?
thnx

# 76 Letemburn @ 07/05/13 12:20 AM
Your beating a dead horse man, this has been answered 100x. Just go to the game page at or after 1pm est for the ps3. If you was following the thread for weeks you would know.

# 77 Letemburn @ 07/05/13 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oGFeRNie
So my pass expires tommrw.Anyone know if i get a chance to download it before it expires if i will be able to play it the full 3 days? or will it stop it from working?
thnx
I think once you turn off your system or quit once its expired you won't be able to play it again. Not 100% sure though.

# 78 UtahUtes32 @ 07/05/13 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyghtWork
It wont show till its live. Download Ea Sports Central to see the timer. Im on ps3
Thanks for the response, but comments like the one above make it seem like I need an app. I only ask because I won't be here to download it and I need to give the instructions to someone else.

# 79 Letemburn @ 07/05/13 12:58 AM
Been a long day I apologize. Just have them go to the psn store and open search and find the NCAA 14 game page and trigger the download from there. (At or after 1pm est)

# 80 Dirty Turtles @ 07/05/13 01:01 AM
Oh man do I drop 25$ dollars to play NCAA early.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.