Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The EA Sports Season Ticket app has been updated and shows NCAA Football 14 will be available to subscribers on both Xbox 360 and PS3 at 1:00 PM EST on Friday.

The duration for the Season Ticket release of the game will be from July 5th through the release date of July 9th.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Wildcat9 @ 07/05/13 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I'll be at work tomorrow when its released. I am thinking about having my wife try and download it, who knows if she can follow the instructions.
Going to be doing that with my brothers fingers crossed it'll be done when I get off at 6!

# 82 bucknup @ 07/05/13 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Turtles
Oh man do I drop 25$ dollars to play NCAA early.
wondering the same thing

# 83 sk @ 07/05/13 04:29 AM
Quote:
Doesn't it come out on the 9th?

You're willing to spend $25 cause you wan't wait 4 days?

# 84 bcruise @ 07/05/13 04:47 AM
Quote:
Personally I would recommend Season Ticket to someone who intends to try out all of the yearly games (as opposed to just one) and therefore get more value, but to each their own...

# 85 Bat @ 07/05/13 04:51 AM
Does the early release have online play?

# 86 Mikiu @ 07/05/13 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat
As far as I know, Yes.

# 87 Letemburn @ 07/05/13 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat
It is the full game. You have access to everything except for ultimate team which becomes available on Tuesday.

# 88 BCJMU99 @ 07/05/13 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimmage1
How long would the download take? How big is the file? Want to make sure I have enough space!
It's usually around 6 gbs on the Xbox. I imagine the same for PS3

# 89 Apollo @ 07/05/13 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisxsong

I did it for the first time for 3 reasons.

1) I am jazzed about playing NCAA 14.

2) I am not buying Madden this GEN. So now I can rent it for 4 days to try it out.

3) I am considering buying NHL 14 which gives me a chance to test drive it first.

If you do the math, it is roughly $8.34 for each game. Not to bad in my book.

# 90 kc10785 @ 07/05/13 08:35 AM
Quote:
It will come back in handy when Madden and NHL comes out and you can play it early also with the purchase today

Sent From a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Tapatalk 4

# 91 UtahUtes32 @ 07/05/13 08:55 AM
No problems, thanks!

# 92 Skyboxer @ 07/05/13 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisxsong

....doesn't have anythng to do with not being able to wait...

And the 25 gives you early access to 5 games, not just one. Also discounts on DLC etc...

# 93 Marino @ 07/05/13 10:26 AM
So how is this done, do I go to the PSN store when it becomes available and search for NCAA Football 14?

# 94 soonermagic88 @ 07/05/13 10:36 AM
Quick question, if i understood correctly.. I can turn on my PS3, connect it to the internet and leave it on the XMB then queue up the download from work via the PSN Store and it should start downloading on my ps3, correct?

# 95 stevensa08 @ 07/05/13 10:37 AM
If I buy the Season Ticket today, will I be able to download the game today or is there a waiting period?? I went on the EA website, doesnt really say, just something about triggering the early release download form. I won't be able to download till after 5 today cause of work. Thanks in advance guys.

# 96 NothingfaceZERO @ 07/05/13 10:38 AM
Can I play games while a download is in progress? Will it decrease the download speed at all?

# 97 Brandwin @ 07/05/13 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
I don't believe you can do this due to the fact that you need to download through the season ticket app. This does work however if you are downloading a demo, indie, arcade, game on demand though.
That's a good point. I bet it doesn't work since you have to download from EA Season Ticket App. Good thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
Quick question, if i understood correctly.. I can turn on my PS3, connect it to the internet and leave it on the XMB then queue up the download from work via the PSN Store and it should start downloading on my ps3, correct?
Check out the quote above me. With the early release being from the EA Season Ticket app, it doesn't seem like this is going to be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensa08
If I buy the Season Ticket today, will I be able to download the game today or is there a waiting period?? I went on the EA website, doesnt really say, just something about triggering the early release download form. I won't be able to download till after 5 today cause of work. Thanks in advance guys.
Whenever you download the app you can play as long as the game has no expired. If you download it on Sunday, you can still play until it expires on Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingfaceZERO
Can I play games while a download is in progress? Will it decrease the download speed at all?
As far as I know you can't. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

# 98 SickDL @ 07/05/13 10:45 AM
Quote:
I think that doesnt matter. You should just get I when ever you want. Cause you get it for 5 games. So I would say your save

# 99 ODogg @ 07/05/13 11:16 AM
Quote:
There's no waiting period.

# 100 DELUS1ONAL @ 07/05/13 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
That's a good point. I bet it doesn't work since you have to download from EA Season Ticket App. Good thinking.

Check out the quote above me. With the early release being from the EA Season Ticket app, it doesn't seem like this is going to be possible.

Whenever you download the app you can play as long as the game has no expired. If you download it on Sunday, you can still play until it expires on Tuesday.

As far as I know you can't. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I am pretty sure you can only play singleplayer games while downloading the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.