Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

For the first time, Operation Sports has selected its own 2013 MLB All-Star squad, but we decided to do things differently. This team isn’t selected by the fans, players, or even OS staff members. Instead, it uses the equally subjective measure of player performance--both in real life and simulated by our favorite MLB games.

To find this team, the first half of the season was simulated in both MLB 13: The Show (using OS Full Minor Rosters) and Out of the Park Baseball 14. Then, the virtually selected All-Star teams were cross-checked with the actual teams which took the field earlier this week.

If a player makes two or more of the teams (The Show, OOTP, MLB), they’ve earned a roster spot on the OS MLB All-Star Team for 2013.

Read More - 2013 MLB Games All-Star Team

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 36 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tbook24 @ 07/19/13 11:55 AM
interesting selection but you shouldve done seperate leagues to see exactly how accurate the roster wouldve been really wouldve been interesting

# 2 Lila03 @ 07/23/13 07:50 AM
Liliana. although Douglas`s blog is terrific, on wednesday I bought a great new Alfa Romeo after having made $5528 this past 5 weeks and-in excess of, $10,000 this past munth. this is definitely my favourite-job I have ever done. I actually started seven months/ago and immediately began to bring in more than $87... per hour. I went to this website,......... www.yad7.com

# 3 zrgjkfukfhu @ 07/23/13 11:36 PM
interesting selection but you shouldve done seperate leagues to see exactly how accurate the roster wouldve been really wouldve been interesting

# 4 zrgjkfukfhu @ 07/23/13 11:45 PM
Liliana. although Douglas`s blog is terrific

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.