Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

According to PlayStationLifestyle, the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack DLC should be available to download on Tuesday, July 23rd. No details on what the uniform pack will include, but word is the DLC should be free.

UPDATE: (via @Steve_OS Twitter) Just received confirmation that the NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC will arrive Tuesday (timing based on 1st party). It will be free and contain about 20 teams. The full list of teams will be released Monday.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 VTPack919 @ 07/22/13 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcc23
Did a little research on twitter and found this..
Attachment 63591

I'm pumped for our new jerseys being in the game, but its a shame that they have had since October to put these helmets in the game, by far unc's best looking helmets.
They may consider them a one game alternate type uniform and include them a week or so after UNC actually wears them. That's just speculation though.

# 82 WVU Mateus @ 07/22/13 05:21 PM
An I just want confirmation that WVU's new unis are in!

# 83 tarheelguy4736 @ 07/22/13 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcc23
Did a little research on twitter and found this..
Attachment 63591

I'm pumped for our new jerseys being in the game, but its a shame that they have had since October to put these helmets in the game, by far unc's best looking helmets.
Yes, I am disappointed that they haven't been able to put these in the game yet. The were two times last year I believe and will be worn multiple times this year. I honestly just wait and see when they release items because I can't take their word any more. I just have a feeling they wont included this helmets in the game this year. We will just have to wait and see.

# 84 superxero27 @ 07/22/13 05:38 PM
I'm slightly concerned about "timing based on 1st party" in the OP.

Meaning that the update may not come tomorrow, and if last year is any indication, may not come for PS3 users for another two weeks...?

# 85 Scrapps @ 07/22/13 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
They may consider them a one game alternate type uniform and include them a week or so after UNC actually wears them. That's just speculation though.
UNC wore them twice last year.

However, I'll be grateful if they have their new uni's (w/the 3 new helmets) in tomorrow's release.

# 86 WyxHarmon @ 07/22/13 05:39 PM
Someone PLEASE tell me at least some of IU's helmets made it in this update.

# 87 BBallcoach @ 07/22/13 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
I find it a bit frustrating that Steve (God bless him) can get confirmation that this DLC is coming out but we can't get any word on what issues they are working on for a patch. I really want to know if they are aware of the issues we have tried to bring to their attention (lack of fumbles is by far my biggest complaint but there are many other valid concerns) and if they will indeed be addressed on the upcoming patch. I am holding off on starting my dynasty because of this.

Sorry to go OT, separate issue I know, but one that I think is infinitely more important. And I am a big jersey guy too.
i am seeing a realistic amount of fumbles. i don't know what you're talking about there.

There are so many teams that have outdated uniforms its embarrassing.

# 88 TripleCrown9 @ 07/22/13 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
I'm slightly concerned about "timing based on 1st party" in the OP.

Meaning that the update may not come tomorrow, and if last year is any indication, may not come for PS3 users for another two weeks...?
They're coming out tomorrow, that just means they don't know what time tomorrow.

# 89 Buckeye_Mafia @ 07/22/13 06:11 PM
Was there no jerseys to unlock for downloading and playing the demo like in years past? I did a search for this, but came up empty handed.

# 90 loccdogg26 @ 07/22/13 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye_Mafia
Was there no jerseys to unlock for downloading and playing the demo like in years past? I did a search for this, but came up empty handed.
Not this year sorry. I shared the demo and got Ultimate team stuff.

# 91 Quint75 @ 07/22/13 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
i am seeing a realistic amount of fumbles. i don't know what you're talking about there.
I bet they are 95% by the QB. I have played 35 games and have still not seen one by a RB, me or the CPU. And it ain't just me, brother. See this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...k-fumbles.html

Oh, and not even close to a realistic rate, either.

# 92 DrPhibes @ 07/22/13 06:30 PM
Easy with the brothers there, Hulkster.

# 93 Pezell04x @ 07/22/13 06:44 PM
Kind of surprised that nothing has been released in terms of a list, but wasn't EA late with the dynasty playbook too?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

# 94 scarface786 @ 07/22/13 06:48 PM
I'm really hoping that they haven't released a list because they are trying to get the grey face mask issue fixed too and want to announce both. Highly unlikely, but holding out hope.

# 95 bowld @ 07/22/13 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface786
I'm really hoping that they haven't released a list because they are trying to get the grey face mask issue fixed too and want to announce both. Highly unlikely, but holding out hope.
The file has already been send to Sony/Microsoft as it needs to be certified before they release it. If the fix wasnt done a week or so ago it wont be included in this

# 96 carvis#15 @ 07/22/13 07:17 PM
One thing I wish they could fix is the created team's cleats. I wish we could choose what color cleats we wanted to wear like all the original college teams. We can only wear all black or all white cleats.

# 97 richmondn96 @ 07/22/13 07:24 PM
List is out

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...iform-update-1

Edit: Included is Notre Dame "Blue jersey" and "White jersey". Wonder what could those be?

# 98 john1842msu @ 07/22/13 07:29 PM
Impressive list. So does this work the same as when we have patches? Will the game prompt us to update the file? Or do we seek it out online separately?

# 99 Eski33 @ 07/22/13 07:30 PM
Go to uniform store in the game's menu. Was hoping to see MSU's chrome helmets along with UM's white jerseys with yellow numbers.

# 100 BleedGreen710 @ 07/22/13 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
You gotta be kidding me.. no Wyoming? I hate how they only focus on the big name schools..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.