Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports just sent us the details for the NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC, which arrives tomorrow (timing based on 1st party). 21 teams and more than 120 individual uniform pieces are included in the free DLC.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Steve_OS @ 07/22/13 07:46 PM
Just added a few screenshots to the OP.

# 22 goblue1523 @ 07/22/13 07:47 PM
Still no NIU black jerseys that the have worn for 2 years. That's pathetic. They put other MAC teams new jerseys in there but not the BCS busting NIU Huskies.

# 23 GruffyMcGuiness @ 07/22/13 07:48 PM
Woo! UCLA is in!

# 24 CT Pitbull @ 07/22/13 07:49 PM
friggin awesome they are putting in UCONN'S new duds..thank god, I was worried cuz they aren't really a national powerhouse or a popular team these days but I am happy they listened

# 25 Real Talk @ 07/22/13 07:51 PM
I read in the Uniform Updates thread that more uniforms will be released in the last week of August. The athletic department of some school said it in an e-mail to an OS user.

# 26 sportznut02 @ 07/22/13 07:54 PM
That`s pretty dang good list of free uniforms to come out tomorrow. Hopefully we get a lot more updates this year.

I`d love to know how many downloads that EA had off of last years uniform packs.

# 27 erkizzlemynizzle @ 07/22/13 07:59 PM
This is an exceptional list. Much more than I dreamed would be included in a free update.

A little bummed that VT didn't get any of their specials added, but maybe there will be more DL's to come.

Still a great job by EA to add this much for no charge.

# 28 BleedGreen710 @ 07/22/13 08:00 PM
Anyone know an answer to this?

Quote:
Do you have to start a new dynasty to be able to use the new uniforms? Or can you continue your current dynasty with the new uniforms available?

# 29 TripleCrown9 @ 07/22/13 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Anyone know an answer to this?
If it's the same as last year, which it should be, you don't need to start over.

# 30 Adder15 @ 07/22/13 08:05 PM
Why do people keep saying its a good list because its free, they shouldn't be charging anyone future updates, this stuff is supposed to be in the game.

# 31 wolfpackfanatic @ 07/22/13 08:06 PM
I'm hoping that the grey facemasks will be fixed. Also, I'm pretty sure the red helmet for NC State is now trimmed in black, but I have no idea what it means with (white Base layer) beside the jersey. Maybe special sleeves? Anyways, can't wait. That list is better than all of the releases from NCAA 13 combined.

# 32 PackAttack @ 07/22/13 08:08 PM
Didn't expect anything for State but I am pleasantly surprised. As sad as it is to say, I'm glad the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill got their new uniforms in as well.

# 33 wolfpackfanatic @ 07/22/13 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
If it's the same as last year, which it should be, you don't need to start over.
Thank goodness. I've got my NC State dynasty breezing through year 2 and would hate to undo all of that.

# 34 wolfpackfanatic @ 07/22/13 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack
Didn't expect anything for State but I am pleasantly surprised. As sad as it is to say, I'm glad the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill got their new uniforms in as well.
Same. Hey, I think we're getting new unis unveiled August 4th, so hopefully another free update later on will include those.

# 35 Adder15 @ 07/22/13 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
I understand your opinion, I feel as if they should only be charging for alternate equipment that will be used throughout the year. Default uniforms should always be free, as well as expected. Also, you have to keep in mind that some uniforms are not revealed in time to be put into the game (WVU)
That still doesn't mean we should have to pay, 2k doesn't charge us for alternates or shoes that are released later

# 36 blazer003 @ 07/22/13 08:12 PM
Cannot wait to see my Beavs unis in action!

# 37 Huskers20 @ 07/22/13 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Didnt know Nebraska had any errors other than the facemask...
If anything they messed up Nebraska's uniforms with this patch. It now looks like the red base layer will be worn at home when it should be the white base layer like it was before. Maybe I'm misinterpreting but red jersey should have white base layer and white jersey should have red base layer.

# 38 PackAttack @ 07/22/13 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackfanatic
Same. Hey, I think we're getting new unis unveiled August 4th, so hopefully another free update later on will include those.
Let's hope that these are the new unis that they'll show at Meet the Pack day. At least we finally (hopefully) get to play with non-gray face masks. I wore the red helmet every game to avoid it.

# 39 Psyblast @ 07/22/13 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskers20
If anything they messed up Nebraska's uniforms with this patch. It now looks like the red base layer will be worn at home when it should be the white base layer like it was before. Maybe I'm misinterpreting but red jersey should have white base layer and white jersey should have red base layer.

Ideally you'd think they'd let the user choose which base layer to wear....but that makes too much sense, I guess.

I posted this in the other thread, but I'll repeat it here:

I've never been able to figure out EA's logic with what alternate jerseys get put in. Michigan's alternates from the Alabama game are in, but not the jerseys or helmets from the Outback Bowl. MSU's Pro Combat jerseys/helmets from the 2011 UM game are in, but not their helmets from the 2012 UM game. Ohio State's Pro Combat jerseys/helmets from 2009, 2010, AND 2011 are in.....but not from 2012.

Makes no sense.

# 40 wolfpackfanatic @ 07/22/13 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack
Let's hope that these are the new unis that they'll show at Meet the Pack day. At least we finally (hopefully) get to play with non-gray face masks. I wore the red helmet every game to avoid it.
Yeah, but I doubt that State would sign off on letting EA unveil the new jerseys before the school does. I can't wait to see what they look like. Doeren doesn't seem as conservative as TOB was with uniform designs.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.