Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports just sent us the details for the NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC, which arrives tomorrow (timing based on 1st party). 21 teams and more than 120 individual uniform pieces are included in the free DLC.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 UH53 @ 07/22/13 08:20 PM
I know this is a uni thread and I'm big on uni's... But I'm also a huge equipment guy and would at least think it's possible to add the Revo Speed 2 bar QB. They've done a lot of work on this list and this comment is not meant to be a buzz kill. With the uni changes and script changes or adds to gloves I'd think this would be the easiest thing that they could do since this is such a popular facemask! Editing players especially QBs can be frustrating when the options are limited in this arena! I'd hope they consider this going into the season!

# 42 TripleCrown9 @ 07/22/13 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
I know this is a uni thread and I'm big on uni's... But I'm also a huge equipment guy and would at least think it's possible to add the Revo Speed 2 bar QB. They've done a lot of work on this list and this comment is not meant to be a buzz kill. With the uni changes and script changes or adds to gloves I'd think this would be the easiest thing that they could do since this is such a popular facemask! Editing players especially QBs can be frustrating when the options are limited in this arena! I'd hope they consider this going into the season!

# 43 Huskers20 @ 07/22/13 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
Ideally you'd think they'd let the user choose which base layer to wear....but that makes too much sense, I guess.

I posted this in the other thread, but I'll repeat it here:

I've never been able to figure out EA's logic with what alternate jerseys get put in. Michigan's alternates from the Alabama game are in, but not the jerseys or helmets from the Outback Bowl. MSU's Pro Combat jerseys/helmets from the 2011 UM game are in, but not their helmets from the 2012 UM game. Ohio State's Pro Combat jerseys/helmets from 2009, 2010, AND 2011 are in.....but not from 2012.

Makes no sense.
That would be ideal to let people choose which base layer to wear but after seeing the logic you pointed out with alternates I doubt they will allow us to choose.

# 44 UofMTigerFan @ 07/22/13 08:24 PM
Sure would like to see the new Memphis jerseys, pants, and helmets.

# 45 Huskers20 @ 07/22/13 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
^^^^^^ I totally agree especially when using Nebraska with more then half of the players wearing that helmet in real life!!

# 46 The_Wise_One @ 07/22/13 08:25 PM
Maryland. Yes.

# 47 richmondn96 @ 07/22/13 08:29 PM
Florida's new jersey font was announced in January and is not in. Georgia released theirs in April and they were in when the game launched?

This is a great list, but this was a bit disappointing.

# 48 TheUFGuy @ 07/22/13 08:35 PM
No new florida font smh.... Still pretty cool list. Cal dynasty here I come!

# 49 KANE699 @ 07/22/13 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
Florida's new jersey font was announced in January and is not in. Georgia released theirs in April and they were in when the game launched?

This is a great list, but this was a bit disappointing.
Even as a Florida State fan this bugs the crap out of me.

# 50 The_Wise_One @ 07/22/13 08:36 PM
Question. Does the baselayer mean the undershirt sleeves?

# 51 Psyblast @ 07/22/13 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Question. Does the baselayer mean the undershirt sleeves?

Yes it does.

# 52 noplace @ 07/22/13 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskers20
If anything they messed up Nebraska's uniforms with this patch. It now looks like the red base layer will be worn at home when it should be the white base layer like it was before. Maybe I'm misinterpreting but red jersey should have white base layer and white jersey should have red base layer.
Hoping this will fix the face mask issue and not mess up the jersey patterns...

# 53 baccVols @ 07/22/13 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hargroverichie
Isn't the 2013 Tennessee uniforms already in? Only thing I can think that needs fixed is the collar for the away Jersey should be orange.

Tapatalk 2
They had an article today saying we will have the outline of the state above the names on home and aways and will have tennessee above the number on the the front of the road unis and a checkerboard in the numbers.....although we havent even seen a pic yet so i doubt those are the updates.

# 54 BBallcoach @ 07/22/13 08:40 PM
this isnt a complained just a question...
But OSU's facemasks should have the continued stripes on them... Can EA not do that? otherwise Jersey's lookin great!!!

# 55 Chronic Narnia @ 07/22/13 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackfanatic
I'm hoping that the grey facemasks will be fixed. Also, I'm pretty sure the red helmet for NC State is now trimmed in black, but I have no idea what it means with (white Base layer) beside the jersey. Maybe special sleeves? Anyways, can't wait. That list is better than all of the releases from NCAA 13 combined.
Yeah I'm guessing they're not updating the jerseys, but just this base layer stuff. I'm sure we won't have new uniforms until they're released by the school. It'd be cool had they put in the black and pink jerseys though.

# 56 xWALKINGD3AD11x @ 07/22/13 08:40 PM
What notre dame uniforms are they talking about?

# 57 TripleCrown9 @ 07/22/13 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
this isnt a complained just a question...
But OSU's facemasks should have the continued stripes on them... Can EA not do that? otherwise Jersey's lookin great!!!
No they can't, there are no helmets in the game with stripes on the facemask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWALKINGD3AD11x
What notre dame uniforms are they talking about?
Updating to the new Adidas format.

# 58 GoToledo @ 07/22/13 08:50 PM
Great list, but I am very disappointed that Toledo is once again left out.

Our uniforms in the game are 2 years old, and none of the alternates are in even from 2 years ago.

# 59 opd897 @ 07/22/13 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
You gotta be kidding me.. no Wyoming? I hate how they only focus on the big name schools..

Uconn, Bowling Green and Ohio thank you for the compliment!

# 60 TripleCrown9 @ 07/22/13 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Uconn, Bowling Green and Ohio thank you for the compliment!
Let's not include them with the small schools. However, we can say Idaho.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.