Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

EA Sports just sent us the details for the NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC, which arrives tomorrow (timing based on 1st party). 21 teams and more than 120 individual uniform pieces are included in the free DLC.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 scottyo60 @ 07/23/13 10:00 AM
I'm loving the new jerseys, but anyone else having long loading times loading uniforms up now? My game is installed on the HD and all

# 142 speedy43 @ 07/23/13 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLoco11
Considering the gameplay itself has issues, which would you rather have: An updated uniform, or a patched game that works properly without horrible glitches?
I never really understood this argument. Why can't we have both? There's no reason for us to argue one needs to take priority over the other. They have separate people working on art and gameplay code.

# 143 Heat954 @ 07/23/13 10:12 AM
Scotty my loading time overall has been very slow and now since I downloaded the uniforms it's taking forever to load uniforms.

# 144 JLoco11 @ 07/23/13 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
I never really understood this argument. Why can't we have both? There's no reason for us to argue one needs to take priority over the other. They have separate people working on art and gameplay code.
Right now... we have neither!

But the reality is that people ask EA for decoration instead of proper gameplay. Very few people will actually play with 126 teams/500 uniform combinations. Very few people will experience all the decoration the game has to offer.

However, every single person though will play in game that needs a gameplay/AI patch.

And given the limited time these developers have at fixing a game before they start developing the next game, gameplay fixes affect everyone. Decoration adjustments do not affect everyone.

# 145 DrStrangepork @ 07/23/13 10:14 AM
Just downloaded the pack off the marketplace this morning (360). My issue is now when you edit or select one of the teams it takes a few minutes to load. It has also logged me out of EA's servers when trying to load the uniforms going into practice mode.

Is anyone else having this issue? Hopefully it's just me because its kind of a pain.

# 146 scottyo60 @ 07/23/13 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStrangepork
Just downloaded the pack off the marketplace this morning (360). My issue is now when you edit or select one of the teams it takes a few minutes to load. It has also logged me out of EA's servers when trying to load the uniforms going into practice mode.

Is anyone else having this issue? Hopefully it's just me because its kind of a pain.
I am having server issues as well. I tried to edit a player off the game an had to wait around 3 minutes just for the player to load to be edited.

# 147 Rhynooooo @ 07/23/13 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStrangepork

It's not just you. First it couldn't connect me to EA online when starting game, then the first Loading screen of the game took about 4 minutes, then I had to wait about 3 minutes for the uniform selection to pop up. Turned 360 off to see if it happened again. It did. Deleted uniform pack and it now the loading screens are fine. Guess I have to wait for them to fix it before I redownload it.

# 148 SteelerSpartan @ 07/23/13 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhynooooo
It's not just you. First it couldn't connect me to EA online when starting game, then the first Loading screen of the game took about 4 minutes, then I had to wait about 3 minutes for the uniform selection to pop up. Turned 360 off to see if it happened again. It did. Deleted uniform pack and it now the loading screens are fine. Guess I have to wait for them to fix it before I redownload it.
yep. Im in the same boat

gonna wait and see if this gets sorted out before playing

# 149 jyoaee212512 @ 07/23/13 11:07 AM
Same here I get error messages when trying to load the unipack. Had to shut off my 360, 3 times for it to sign in to Xbox live. I'm just gonna wait til later to see if it load and actually downloads for me.

# 150 mtoo22 @ 07/23/13 11:11 AM
Can't even get a uniform pack to not cause game issues...

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

# 151 mtoo22 @ 07/23/13 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
That's what I was thinking man.. so sad
I mean...do they test this stuff? Or do they know and just say hell with it.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

# 152 cbow52 @ 07/23/13 11:51 AM
I might jist be done with this game. It was one thing if the uni pack was going to be huge and free but not come out till later,but knowing ill probably havetay for UTSAs unis they wore last yearjustpisses me off.

# 153 cubbiessparty17 @ 07/23/13 12:02 PM
Does anyone know why the Michigan State helmets DO NOT Include the helmet stickers? Its been like this the last couple of years.

# 154 cubbiessparty17 @ 07/23/13 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisolson32
No chrome green helmets for Michigan State? I am beyond disappointed!
Yep big time bummer. Also a bummer the helmets stickers arent in the game AGAIN

# 155 bad_philanthropy @ 07/23/13 01:14 PM
At first my game seemed to load fine on 360, but now everything is extremely slow. WTF? I can't even get past the opening splash screen. Just annoying when a uniform pack undoes all the improvements of sped up menus.

# 156 tbennett54 @ 07/23/13 01:16 PM
Try playing the game offline. Works for me.

# 157 PandaWaffleHD @ 07/23/13 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
At first my game seemed to load fine on 360, but now everything is extremely slow. WTF? I can't even get past the opening splash screen. Just annoying when a uniform pack undoes all the improvements of sped up menus.
i cant get past main menu

# 158 allhailben7 @ 07/23/13 02:11 PM
I know my Hoosiers aren't much of a presence in college football, but I was a little disappointed that their helmets didn't make it...

I have been waiting on these for a while so I can use them in a dynasty, but I guess I'll just have to wait another few weeks...

It's not small stuff, either. Kevin Wilson is trying to build up hype for the program and they showcased 5 new helmets in the first week of June... Will I have to wait until I have lost interest to get these in the game???

# 159 Justaballcoach @ 07/23/13 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allhailben7
I know my Hoosiers aren't much of a presence in college football, but I was a little disappointed that their helmets didn't make it...

I have been waiting on these for a while so I can use them in a dynasty, but I guess I'll just have to wait another few weeks...

It's not small stuff, either. Kevin Wilson is trying to build up hype for the program and they showcased 5 new helmets in the first week of June... Will I have to wait until I have lost interest to get these in the game???
They may have just been concepts. Houston showed multiple helmets like that but only added a white one. It's mainly used for recruiting now.

# 160 ncaafootball14markus @ 07/23/13 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
I know this is a uni thread and I'm big on uni's... But I'm also a huge equipment guy and would at least think it's possible to add the Revo Speed 2 bar QB. They've done a lot of work on this list and this comment is not meant to be a buzz kill. With the uni changes and script changes or adds to gloves I'd think this would be the easiest thing that they could do since this is such a popular facemask! Editing players especially QBs can be frustrating when the options are limited in this arena! I'd hope they consider this going into the season!
Hey bro im so with u on this. Their lame excuse is that there isnt enough RAM. They seriously need to remove all of the schutts and just get this in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.