Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #1 is available now for 360 users, later today for PS3 users. (We will update this post when they are available.)

UPDATE: EA and Microsoft are working on the 360 slowdown issues.

UPDATE #2: PS3 users can download the uniform pack now.

UPDATE #3: Having issues downloading the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack or have longer than normal load times? Try this.

For some reason, the Uniform Store still isn't available, but you can queue it up and download it from Xbox.com, right here. It's free and weighs in at 136 MB.

All of the details for the NCAA Football 14 uniform pack can be found here. Thanks to @MrLux for the video.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 RM938 @ 07/23/13 12:44 PM
Anybody else having a problem downloading them? I get all the way to 99% completion and it gets stuck there for like 3 minutes and wont finish. Eventually it says "Download cannot be finished".

Any solutions?

# 102 jarato @ 07/23/13 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
Since I downloaded the uniforms, my load times at the team selection screen has increased dramatically. Has anyone else experienced this?
The load time for team selection and starting the game in general has become ridiculously long for me.

# 103 seasprite @ 07/23/13 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Definitely. There is also major lag in the roster edit screen. It takes about 10-15 for each player to come up to edit.
Thinking it has something to do with a EA server issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 104 OUKOOL @ 07/23/13 12:47 PM
everytime i load a new uni i get knocked off of the EA server....whats going on?

# 105 wvuking1 @ 07/23/13 12:48 PM
The download error message I keep getting on PS3 is driving me nuts. Of course EA would screw this up.

# 106 BLACKjersey53 @ 07/23/13 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarato
The load time for team selection and starting the game in general has become ridiculously long for me.
This. I've been stuck at the uniform select screen for nearly 10 minutes.

# 107 superxero27 @ 07/23/13 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvuking1
The download error message I keep getting on PS3 is driving me nuts. Of course EA would screw this up.
That's because it's not posted for PS3 yet

# 108 wvuking1 @ 07/23/13 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
That's because it's not posted for PS3 yet
Then why post it? I got on really early this morning and it said "content not available."

I'd be okay with that rather than putting it up and it giving me an error.

# 109 peaster68 @ 07/23/13 12:58 PM
I played an online game last night on PS3, and the EA servers were awful. Would not be surprised if that continues for the next few days.

# 110 superxero27 @ 07/23/13 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvuking1
Then why post it? I got on really early this morning and it said "content not available."

I'd be okay with that rather than putting it up and it giving me an error.
The file isn't posted, what they posted was the placeholder for the file. Read the OP.

PSN always gets stuff up later then Xbox Live anyway. If memory serves the PS Store usually doesn't get updated until later afternoon.

Or EA could be doing the right thing and addressing PS3-specific uniform problems.

# 111 Iceman87GT @ 07/23/13 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Wow, unbelievable... I knew this was going to happen when N was announced in the update...They were perfect
They weren't perfect, I mean they got the stripes right and the B1G patch but the Techfit was outdated (as in not even last years ore the year before's version of the Techfit). Really wish they would have remembered that Nebraska's jersey needed modified sleeve graphics. They need to go through all of the uniforms like that and modify the sleeve graphics (pretty much every Adidas team experiences some sort of cutoff).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassChaos
The list is missing the "13 Gold" pants that were added for Notre Dame, and my game now has two "Gold" helmets, just played a game with them playing each other and it appears they are the same thing, Iplay on 360 but it may be a fix for the ps3 night game problem. That's the only thing i could think of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyBeaver
Oregon States new black helmet is supposed to be matte, not chrome.

Why did they have to rush this??????? Smh
I guarantee you they didn't rush Oregon State's new look, and they certainly didn't rush the pack itself. Also wait until you see them in-game, matte stuff doesn't always present properly in the uniform select menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM938
Anybody else having a problem downloading them? I get all the way to 99% completion and it gets stuck there for like 3 minutes and wont finish. Eventually it says "Download cannot be finished".

Any solutions?
Try starting the download and then turning off you 360 (make sure you have it set to where it will download stuff while the 360 is off), things download quicker this way, and from my experience they don't experience as many issues in the process.

# 112 jnewcomer5 @ 07/23/13 01:00 PM
Quote:
Load times are indeed ridiculous... I take it this is an EA server issue and not NCAA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUKOOL
everytime i load a new uni i get knocked off of the EA server....whats going on?
Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Go to the first post on here. Download it from xbox.com then transfer it over to the 360. I just did that.
+1

# 113 wvuking1 @ 07/23/13 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
The file isn't posted, what they posted was the placeholder for the file. Read the OP.

PSN always gets stuff up later then Xbox Live anyway. If memory serves the PS Store usually doesn't get updated until later afternoon.

Or EA could be doing the right thing and addressing PS3-specific uniform problems.
Sorry if I was being snippy. As a WVU fan I just want these new jerseys really bad haha

# 114 jarato @ 07/23/13 01:13 PM
Deleting the uniforms file, I don't want to wait 20 minutes to play this game through all the loading screen etc.

# 115 thewolverines24 @ 07/23/13 01:18 PM
Nice to see they still have not fixed Michigan's away unis. It's not like they have Denard Robinson on the cover or anything. Why get that team's unis right?

# 116 OUKOOL @ 07/23/13 01:18 PM
Quote:
Deleting the uniforms file, I don't want to wait 20 minutes to play this game through all the loading screen etc.
it's more than just the DLC i removed it and still got knocked off of the server and my game still takes a long time to load

# 117 jarato @ 07/23/13 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUKOOL
it's more than just the DLC i removed it and still got knocked off of the server and my game still takes a long time to load
Crap you're right I still can't even get to the main menu within 5 mins.

# 118 youssefmeskin @ 07/23/13 01:20 PM
Am I really the first one to notice that the "13 Adidas" gloves are new? Not the logo inside but the graphic on the glove is also different!

# 119 grizzblue @ 07/23/13 01:21 PM
So, to be clear IU's new helmets are not included in the dlc correct? Really not interested in buying it if this is the case.

# 120 The JareBear @ 07/23/13 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzblue
So, to be clear IU's new helmets are not included in the dlc correct? Really not interested in buying it if this is the case.
Its free.......

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.