Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports just released another Madden NFL 25 screenshot for the current-gen game, featuring Adrian Peterson.

While we wait for more recent videos to arrive, check out the comparison between current-gen Madden NFL 25 and next-gen.

Current-Gen Madden NFL 25

Next-Gen Madden NFL 25

We did the same comparison with Robert Griffin III a couple of weeks ago, if you wanted to check that out, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 cthurt @ 07/29/13 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
Just saw ACTUAL GAMEPLAY footage for next gen. Looks exactly the same as the picture they used for current gen here. The difference in the pictures they touch up and use to advertise and the photos you would actually see when you play the game are amazing. Its false advertisement and most games do it.
Where did u see this next gen footage??? because if it looked as bad as that current gen pic i need to cancel my pre order for next gen MAdden ASAP.

# 42 LastExit @ 07/29/13 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa D
As expected higher polygon count in the Next Gen nothing special there.. None of this really matter if the gameplay is not there, and EA is way behind in that depart for a long time now.. What's the real concern is if the Next Gen Madden will be a another port from current Gen??
As I remember the interview from the EA executive at E3 this year, they are building off of specific components of the current generation (such as building off of the Infinity Engine to create the Ignite Engine) but I don't know if that means completely using what we have now as the foundation and making improvements based on the increased memory and processing power or what.

As was already mentioned, we won't see the big lead we saw last time because last time we were going from SD to HD. I'm sure we will see a much better looking game (that True Step technology [or whatever the technical name they have for it was] looks very promising) but in the end if gameplay still has the same issues then, IMO, there won't be much to look forward to.....but I'll give EA the benefit of the doubt and assume they are going to overhaul gameplay to the extent that they will get rid of those legacy issues.

# 43 Rback21 @ 07/30/13 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
Just saw ACTUAL GAMEPLAY footage for next gen. Looks exactly the same as the picture they used for current gen here. The difference in the pictures they touch up and use to advertise and the photos you would actually see when you play the game are amazing. Its false advertisement and most games do it.
The only footage that I've seen was from a dev interview and it was the Vikes practicing with basically AD running every play... Those graphics DID NOT look like current gen to me. There was alot more detail on the players and more animations. It was not A "touched-up" photo and it looked pretty good IMO.

I'd like to know the release date for it. Is there a CONFIRMED launch date for either the PS4 or XboxOne?

# 44 brandon27 @ 07/30/13 08:52 AM
Wow, got to say, that next gen screenshot looks pretty damn awesome!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.