Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 rudyjuly2 @ 08/03/13 06:40 AM
I didn't see this video posted but maybe it's not new?

# 142 msdm27 @ 08/03/13 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2

I wish, for once, gamechangers would post a video of gameplay against All-Madden and not everything on pro difficulty just to showcase how good they are at running around unrealistically and fooling cpu A.I.

I honestly believe those 2 things (a.i. level + "cheesing") really make the game look worse than it really is. I watched this SF-PHI vid and a couple of other vids in this guy's youtube page and the one constant was that..... low cpu awereness/skill + immediate scrambling to the right after every snap.

The game looks great in this video imo, movement is clearly better, and the graphics are really good (for this gen); I just don't think the game is ready to process/handle humans doing things not seen on a football field ---- 15yd dropbacks, QB's sprinting to the right after snap only to throw a crossfield pass to the left-----

Not to give madden devs an excuse on gameplay, but really, the way some humans play the game makes it really hard for CPU AI to represent football stuff.

# 143 Smoke6 @ 08/03/13 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2

Video disgusts me!

Dude is playing Safety/LB with Justin Smith and freaking Demico Ryans Hawks down Hunter n the option play when hunter was damn near in the endzone!

Its gameplay like that that still exists in this game that is a complete and utter turn off giving the wrong crowd inspiration to ruin another year of online play!

Why would anyone post a vid like that when its far from the way most of us play this game or would care to? Just seems to make it look like the defense is dumbed the heck down and can greatly be taken advantage of too easily.

Game will be traded in real fast if this is the case, I hope nex gen is better!

# 144 msdm27 @ 08/03/13 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
Video disgusts me!

Dude is playing Safety/LB with Justin Smith and freaking Demico Ryans Hawks down Hunter n the option play when hunter was damn near in the endzone!

Its gameplay like that that still exists in this game that is a complete and utter turn off giving the wrong crowd inspiration to ruin another year of online play!

Why would anyone post a vid like that when its far from the way most of us play this game or would care to? Just seems to make it look like the defense is dumbed the heck down and can greatly be taken advantage of too easily.

Game will be traded in real fast if this is the case, I hope nex gen is better!
That's one thing that cracks me up.... same people that complain about the lack of pass rush by 3-4 OLB or 4-3 DE are the same "gamechangers" that use these players to drop them manually in zones

That Demeco Ryans play was worrysome as hell.... he chased down the runner all the way across the field :S

# 145 Heat954 @ 08/03/13 11:20 AM
That's not a Game Changer it's a YouTuber known as Anto Da Boss and he doesn't exactly play sim obviously as his knowledge of football isn't very smart. Hence the word "Attendees".

# 146 Smoke6 @ 08/03/13 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat954
That's not a Game Changer it's a YouTuber known as Anto Da Boss and he doesn't exactly play sim obviously as his knowledge of football isn't very smart. Hence the word "Attendees".
And this is why the video is so disturbing and I really think there are more people trying to make the game to cater to their own "monetary internet fame needs" rather than making an all around true to the sport football game that we all can benefit from. Someone should have noticed this that attended and addressed it if they could have. I couldnt attend one of these videos and watch someone getting off playing like that, its like playing at the park or in the street and there seems to be no consequence at all for playing like that.

Its time for EA to just put the cuffs back on and implement fair play and that grey out when people are clearly out of the QBs throwing range/angle or sight and when dropping back too deep. Only way for now to get an adequate game of football these days!

# 147 msdm27 @ 08/03/13 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat954
Thanks for the clarification on his gamechanger status. However, I'm under the impression that attendees to community events are "selected" by EA, am I right? That being the case, I'd prefer them having people with actual sim football knowledge.

Also, if u watch the PHI-WSH vid by shopmaster I believe, you notice how the defensive scheme he selects is Cover 2 (playing with WSH).... why do you think that is? Is not really to use the skills/attributes of washington defensive players, but rather to "take advantage of the way the game plays" (dropping loooots of people in zones, including DE or OLB, while rushing with 2 or 3 on 95% of plays)

That doesn't really scream SIM to me, and that is one of the most noticeable persons in the madden community.

# 148 Smoke6 @ 08/03/13 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Thanks for the clarification on his gamechanger status. However, I'm under the impression that attendees to community events are "selected" by EA, am I right? That being the case, I'd prefer them having people with actual sim football knowledge.

Also, if u watch the PHI-WSH vid by shopmaster I believe, you notice how the defensive scheme he selects is Cover 2 (playing with WSH).... why do you think that is? Is not really to use the skills/attributes of washington defensive players, but rather to "take advantage of the way the game plays" (dropping loooots of people in zones, including DE or OLB, while rushing with 2 or 3 on 95% of plays)

That doesn't really scream SIM to me, and that is one of the most noticeable persons in the madden community.

I didnt like that either, I havent seen 1 vid with someone replicating what the games core is supposed to be about. This is where the devs get the impression that playing like that is "cool" and thus why it will never go away.

Maybe its just habit of excitement of playing (i hope so)!

I really wanna see a pocket form, true breaking down of the O-line like it should be. Madden is just filled with disregard for anything type of situations when they should be taking their time to make every aspect of this game mean something (im looking at you ratings).

Truly hoping nex gen delivers, Im tired of size and strength not meaning anything at all or all these attributes not meshing together to produce results like they should. Hoping the guy from the MLB the Show series show these guys what its all about with being authentic outside of having the license locked down.

Oh and those Niner helmets do look like cream, man we should be sparkling gold like candy paint or something!

# 149 jtswag187 @ 08/03/13 02:45 PM
How did Anto, get the game but not Wyza and Hurricane, Anto knows nothing about football,

# 150 jtswag187 @ 08/03/13 02:50 PM
maybe this is a disc room issue but qaurterback AI is horrible, they play it way to conservative, and they dont escape the pocket correctly they try to scramble but run into their blockers, we also need an animation where we can grab the back of our blockers and guide them and use them as a shield, at least running backs aren't as stupid

# 151 packerboy71 @ 08/03/13 02:53 PM
It looks okay I guess nothing great.

# 152 Caveman24 @ 08/03/13 10:36 PM
Some more vids.

# 153 SageInfinite @ 08/04/13 12:56 AM

This video is the very definition of what Madden is, and will forever be. Hate it or Love it.

# 154 dat boi Q @ 08/04/13 01:32 AM
My hopes aren't high for next gen either.
They already said they will be using the same engine and slapping ignite engine on top of it

# 155 NikeBlitz @ 08/04/13 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite

This video is the very definition of what Madden is, and will forever be. Hate it or Love it.

The last play of the 4th quarter is ... special

# 156 msdm27 @ 08/04/13 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeBlitz
The last play of the 4th quarter is ... special
The SIM Football Police should arrest dat dude with da #truckstick t-shirt

# 157 Caveman24 @ 08/04/13 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite

I already posted the vids stop trying steal my shine.

# 158 infemous @ 08/04/13 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
I wish, for once, gamechangers would post a video of gameplay against All-Madden and not everything on pro difficulty just to showcase how good they are at running around unrealistically and fooling cpu A.I.

I honestly believe those 2 things (a.i. level + "cheesing") really make the game look worse than it really is. I watched this SF-PHI vid and a couple of other vids in this guy's youtube page and the one constant was that..... low cpu awereness/skill + immediate scrambling to the right after every snap.

The game looks great in this video imo, movement is clearly better, and the graphics are really good (for this gen); I just don't think the game is ready to process/handle humans doing things not seen on a football field ---- 15yd dropbacks, QB's sprinting to the right after snap only to throw a crossfield pass to the left-----

Not to give madden devs an excuse on gameplay, but really, the way some humans play the game makes it really hard for CPU AI to represent football stuff.
I kinda disagree, only because it simply should not be possible for these things to be successful. You should be able to roll right immediately... if you want to get sacked immediately.

You should be able to roll off to the right and throw a bullet crossfield... If you wanna see the ball hit the turf or get picked off...

You should be able to bounce every run outside... If you want to get tackled for a loss all the time...

You should be able to drop back 20 yards... If you wanna see your QB throw the ball into the back of his O-Line's head or get chased down by a DE.
(this one really grinds my gears actually... if you drop back 20 yards, you should get caught.. In Madden QBs can drop back faster than they can run... I've honestly been caught my Terrance Cody when trying to run away from him with Sam Bradford, yet Gerald McCoy can't reach Tom Brady when he's dropping back... Thats bullcrap)

The devs cater and allow this cheesy crap by not grounding the game in real physics and for having such poor CPU AI.
Just look at the pursuit angles on the huge run at the end of the 4th QTR play.

# 159 SageInfinite @ 08/04/13 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
I already posted the vids stop trying steal my shine.
Lol. I tried to quote you but it wouldn't let me remove the second video.

# 160 LionsFanNJ @ 08/04/13 10:52 AM
These vids don't excite me at all. Looks like 2 years away from Madden for me. I'll stick to NCAA. I'm having fun there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.