Home
Real Boxing News Post

Real Boxing is set to arrive on PlayStation Vita on August 27th for $9.99, via the PlayStation Network.

You can see sweat and blood, as well as feel every punch, since it is powered by Unreal Engine 3. You can also customize your boxer's hairstyles, tattoos, boots, stats and more.

Quote:
Real Boxing is a boxing simulation game where you’ll create a boxer and take him on a journey from amateur to pro. There are also a multitude of other modes and features including multiplayer so you can touch gloves remotely with friends. There will also be regular tournaments based on leaderboard rankings, so there’s always a new challenge ahead. Boxing games seem to be rather few and far between, so we’re really proud to be bringing the first console styled boxing simulation to PS Vita – the sport is the purest form of one-on-one combat, making this a highly strategic type of game.

Real Boxing screenshot gallery - Click to view Real Boxing screenshot gallery - Click to view Real Boxing screenshot gallery - Click to view Real Boxing screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Real BoxingReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PS VitaVotes for game: 0 - View All
Real Boxing Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rhouston @ 07/29/13 09:13 PM
I was pumped for this ... until I saw the actual gameplay and the horrific punching animations. I've never seen a boxer throw a hook like that...

# 2 Jet Sufferer @ 07/29/13 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhouston
I was pumped for this ... until I saw the actual gameplay and the horrific punching animations. I've never seen a boxer throw a hook like that...
Same here, who did the motion capture throwing those punches, Richard Simmons?

Those boxers threw the widest, weakest, arm punches I've seen this side of a high school catfight.

# 3 Conda @ 07/30/13 07:15 AM
That's not SIM.

# 4 DJ @ 07/30/13 11:45 AM
For $10 I may bite and pick it up.

# 5 willyfantastic @ 07/30/13 01:53 PM
it looks like he's using his arm as a whip.....

# 6 SHAKYR @ 07/30/13 03:08 PM
As the "Boxing Sim Ambassador" that wasn't sim at all! These companies using the word sim to lure us in.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.