Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Every day, through August 10th, members of the Madden NFL development team and community (Game Changers), will announce the All-25 team, which consists of the greatest video game athletes (at the height of their career) at each position.

They kicked things off yesterday announcing the head coach of the All-25 team, John Madden. Today they have announced Mike Alstott, Fullback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Marshall Faulk, running back of the St. Louis Rams.

Tomorrow the team will announce the defensive ends. Who do you think it will be?

Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 hanzsomehanz @ 07/30/13 11:42 PM
*Champ Bailey before Ty Law

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta

# 22 TjJunior @ 07/31/13 12:49 AM
Everyone keeps screaming Vick like Daunte Culpepper wasn't that dude in Madden. Thats the QB I want. Same live arm with a power running element, they will probably go with Vick. By popular demand.

# 23 juggalotusx @ 07/31/13 01:33 AM
These guys were unstopable back on last gen when ratings worked allot better. I cant picture it working as well this gen though.
Im sure Alstott and faulk will run just like every other running back in madden, and faulk will still drop easy catches.

When will Madden figure it out that none of this matters till the get there stuff fixed.
Heck I wonder if pancakes will even register this year right?

# 24 juggalotusx @ 07/31/13 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjJunior
Everyone keeps screaming Vick like Daunte Culpepper wasn't that dude in Madden. Thats the QB I want. Same live arm with a power running element, they will probably go with Vick. By popular demand.
The only reason culpepper was any good was cause moss could jump up and catch is passes. He failed with every other team he played for.
As far as vick he could have been great if he actually cared about football and studied what his coaches told him to. Never thought he was that good of a thrower with accuracy. He always just wanted to run and show off.

# 25 snc237 @ 07/31/13 02:05 AM
Just to let some of you know that this is a team of the greatest madden players and not of all time. Now I only really started playing madden in 2001(owning every madden since) so I don't know who was unstoppable in the 90's game of madden but Vick was the most single dominate player ever in 04. Madden 05 focused heavily on D that year and half those defensive improvements were to just try to contain Vick. 04 Vick is arguably the best madden player ever to grace the virtual gridiron.

# 26 ThatBlackPanda @ 07/31/13 07:40 AM
Sean Taylor for one of the Safety spots . Hes gotta be in there .

# 27 Fufynono @ 08/01/13 12:12 AM
Looks like Dermonti Dawson is at the center position.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.