Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Every day, through August 10th, members of the Madden NFL development team and community (Game Changers), will announce the All-25 team, which consists of the greatest video game athletes (at the height of their career) at each position.

Today they have announced quarterback Mike Vick (Atlanta Falcons) from Madden 2004 with a 90 overall rating.

Tomorrow the team will announce the tight end and wide receivers. Who do you think it will be?

Previously announced below.

Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 l8knight1 @ 08/05/13 08:15 PM
Yawn. We can create our own players. Who exactly is on pins and needles with this? Bring back historic teams and editing and create a team!

# 22 dat boi Q @ 08/05/13 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
Naming Vick,while it makes sense,is more of an indictment on the game itself.
Ding ding we have a winner.

# 23 jfsolo @ 08/06/13 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
Naming Vick,while it makes sense,is more of an indictment on the game itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
It's my opinion that the series has yet to recover from the design decisions that came along with Madden 2004 Michael Vick.

# 24 infemous @ 08/06/13 05:59 AM
Quote:
i was gonna say the same thing.

# 25 infemous @ 08/06/13 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
It's my opinion that the series has yet to recover from the design decisions that came along with Madden 2004 Michael Vick.
and yup, you're totally right.

the game design decisions moved from 'how to replicate the NFL' to 'how to cater to the cheese bitches that loved abusing the overpowered Mike Vick'

# 26 LILNICB15 @ 08/06/13 06:11 AM
Vick was an absolute BEAST. Ahh the good ole' PS2 days...

# 27 Find_the_Door @ 08/06/13 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
and yup, you're totally right.

the game design decisions moved from 'how to replicate the NFL' to 'how to cater to the cheese bitches that loved abusing the overpowered Mike Vick'

This is 100% true

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk 4

# 28 sactown_13 @ 08/06/13 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboii2008
I would literally buy a Madden 05 HD remake.. And NFL 2K5 HD remake as well..
2 of the best football games EVER!!
agreed. they still havent made a better game

# 29 Callsign Stitch @ 08/06/13 11:51 AM
Can someone answer these questions please?

What is the purpose of this All-25 team? Is it just a team full of the best Madden Players like the Canton Greats in M13?

Is it just play now mode?

# 30 Boomdox @ 08/06/13 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPAiN KiLLeRx25
Wow really!? Of all the "GREAT" QBs that have played in the NFL... This is who they come up with!? Vick!?!? What about Montana, Elway, Marino, Johnny U, Manning, Brady, Bradshaw, Staubach, Young, Favre... The list goes on if you calculate for overall greatness, which has been what they've been preaching with this Madden 25 team. All said former greats (for the most part) have at one point had a 99 overall! Vick has never even been close to a 99! They're only choosing him becauae of his ability to run, which yet again plays to the new features in the game. This is about about as bad as the supposed "Cover Vote". Does anyone else find it a little coincidental that the game focus on its new running enhancements, and by LUCK the people choose a RB with the best skills to utilize said features? I'm pretty sure the people never had a voice in the vote. Not to mention the next gen madden features AP, another beasty RB perfect for this years madden? Why have a fake vote? Why have QBs, WRs, and DBs as potential candidates if you know your gonna throw a RB on the cover!??? Why not have only RBs for the vote!? Then atleast it wouldn't seem so obviously rigged. Just like in every previous madden cover, it featured a top tier player that showcased the top new improvements of the game. I'm a huge fan of Madden... Would just like the smoke and mirrors in such trivial things to disappear.
You sound so ****ing stupid...

# 31 Callsign Stitch @ 08/06/13 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomdox
You sound so ****ing stupid...
Yeh, he is probably just a kid who has just signed up to respond to that comment. His username identifies that he is about 10 years old.

# 32 servo75 @ 08/11/13 11:30 PM
Quote:
Calm down guy this isn't best players this is the best MADDEN players.
They choose Vick because of the the speed. Madden is known for all qbs playing the same.
But Vick is one QB that could do things IN MADDEN that others couldn't do.
Even so, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Troy Aikman, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, John Elway, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Steve Young, and many others have been in Madden. Michael Vick is a "gimmick" type player and there is no way he's in the conversation for best of all time.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.