Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

The Madden NFL 25 demo arrives on August 13th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Details on the demo below or check out the blog here.

Two never-before-seen videos
  • New England Patriots owner, Robert Kraft talks about Owner Mode
  • Compilation of some of the new Madden 25 features
Four drills for the Skills Trainer
  • Precision Modified Running
  • Total Control Passing
  • The Option
  • Ball Hawk
Play Now Matchups
  • San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens
  • Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers
UPDATE: MyMaddenPad has more details.
  • You can set the difficulty level
  • You can adjust sliders
  • Full game with 5 minute quarters
  • Only one camera angle in demo (Standard)
  • It will have commentary
  • 49ers are the team available in Skills Trainer

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 The Kid 24 @ 08/07/13 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I think Jonathan Franklin will be a beast for you guys in the passing game. He will really open up things underneath and you will be reminded of the beautiful screen plays you used to get with Ahman Green!
I hope you're right Armor!!... Also I really hope Lacy & Franklin live up to the hype cuz they could be a hell of a 1-2 punch.

# 22 TheKnack @ 08/07/13 03:12 PM
Not sure what Seahawks tacklers you're going to 'blow up', but good luck with that.

# 23 jpdavis82 @ 08/07/13 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I think Jonathan Franklin will be a beast for you guys in the passing game. He will really open up things underneath and you will be reminded of the beautiful screen plays you used to get with Ahman Green!
I hope so man, I thought he was a stud at UCLA, but in the family night scrimmage Friday he didn't do much. Lacy was a stud last Friday though.

# 24 Liam @ 08/07/13 03:39 PM
Madden comes out later every year and its so annoying. Few years ago it was around the 9th of August and ever since it just gets pushed back and back

What a joke

# 25 Reed1417 @ 08/07/13 03:43 PM
Can't wait to beat the 49ers again!!

# 26 roadman @ 08/07/13 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
Madden comes out later every year and its so annoying. Few years ago it was around the 9th of August and ever since it just gets pushed back and back

What a joke
Not really, it came out last year at the same time as this year. They want it to be released near the NFL starting schedule.

# 27 schmit_95 @ 08/07/13 03:51 PM
Wish I could get excited, just feels like the same old same old to me. Hoping I'm wrong....

# 28 cuttingteeth @ 08/07/13 03:55 PM
With this being an unfinished demo, the chances of a glitch hail mary for a touchdown from Russel Wilson to Golden Tate (to beat Green Bay) is amazingly tempting...hahaha.

# 29 The Kid 24 @ 08/07/13 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
Not sure what Seahawks tacklers you're going to 'blow up', but good luck with that.
First I'm gonna control the Seahawks, put Russell Wilson and Golden Tate on Defense and then pound the **** out of them over and over again... ******* ******** call still pisses me off to this day!!

# 30 SmashMan @ 08/07/13 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam

What a joke
Madden 06 - August 8 (360 version in November w/ system launch)
Madden 07 - August 22
Madden 08 - August 14
Madden 09 - August 12
Madden 10 - August 13
Madden 11 - August 11
Madden 12 - August 30
Madden 13 - August 28
Madden 25 - August 27

So this gen...half the releases have been in the later part of the month (even the first with a full dev cycle).

A couple years ago they bumped it back to coincide with the NFL schedule, and are maintaining that release schedule. Not sure if you expected that to change this year?

# 31 trey2k198003 @ 08/07/13 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
The sooner this game releases the sooner the focus shifts to next gen Madden 25. Thats what most truly wanna hear about.
no we dont lol

# 32 jpdavis82 @ 08/07/13 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
no we dont lol
The majority of people do. That's when it's REALLY going to get good

# 33 dat boi Q @ 08/07/13 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
This is madden any player can get blown up

# 34 RandyBass @ 08/07/13 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
That's when it's REALLY going to get good
Awesome! Super awesome!

# 35 adamshpe @ 08/07/13 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Cool. Any news on the early release for season pass subscribers?

I'm guessing the Friday before release as usual.

August 23rd

# 36 adamshpe @ 08/07/13 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
With this being an unfinished demo, the chances of a glitch hail mary for a touchdown from Russel Wilson to Golden Tate (to beat Green Bay) is amazingly tempting...hahaha.
First quarterback in the history of the NFL to throw a game-winning interception. Disgrace.

# 37 XtremeDunkz @ 08/07/13 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamshpe
First quarterback in the history of the NFL to throw a game-winning interception. Disgrace.
Actually...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzpowxGfVFE

# 38 Maelstrom-XIII @ 08/07/13 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamshpe
Look at you Packers fans, all butthurt. Did that call cause you to play like a sieve against San Fran in the playoffs?

*Note: I'm not agreeing with "the call" as I feel it was pretty clearly an INT, but geez. Let it go.

On Topic: Looking forward to seeing how the demo stacks up to the demo of NCAA 14. Here in Australia it's a bit difficult to get my hands on NCAA (which I enjoyed the demo of greatly).

# 39 adamshpe @ 08/07/13 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
That was a game-losing INT.

# 40 friscob @ 08/07/13 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
The majority of people do. That's when it's REALLY going to get good
The majority of ppl own 360s and PS3's and don't care about next gen until way later down the road.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.