Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

The Madden NFL 25 demo is available now for 360 gold subscribers, you can queue it up right here. It weighs in at just under 2 GB.

We'll update this post when it's available for the PS3. According to EA Sports, it should be available at roughly 3:00 PM EST.

UPDATE: The demo is available now for PS3 users.

The demo includes the following.

Two never-before-seen videos
  • New England Patriots owner, Robert Kraft talks about Owner Mode
  • Compilation of some of the new Madden 25 features
Four drills for the Skills Trainer
  • Precision Modified Running
  • Total Control Passing
  • The Option
  • Ball Hawk
Play Now Matchups
  • San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens
  • Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers
Details
  • You can set the difficulty level
  • You can adjust sliders
  • Full game with 5 minute quarters
  • Only one camera angle in demo (Standard)
  • It will have commentary
  • 49ers are the team available in Skills Trainer

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 961 ultimatefighter @ 08/23/13 01:30 AM
Is the Invisble players just on PS3? Or is it alson the 360?

# 962 Iballout @ 08/23/13 02:05 AM
Honestly, if you leave the house rules at default, you'll get some ugly gameplay. The speed is pretty fast(not too bad). But if you want realistic and fun gameplay, I would recommend putting the speed to slow(not very slow) and the threshold to 0. The speed being on slow for 1. Looks better animation wise 2. Has the players feet/legs move at the same speed but the don't run the 100 in 7-8 seconds. The threshold being at 0 is waaaaay better than at 50 because now, you can take advantage of certain matchups and slow lineman or any slow player can't keep up with a faster player. 3. The animations look so much better on slow. It looks like football. Also there aren't many(if any) speed bursts on slow.

# 963 Artman22 @ 08/23/13 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
But what is football without penalties??? I at the half playing 10 min qtrs and not one penalty??? And that's with Holding/Offsides/False Start up at 80. That's not sim any way you slice it.

Gameplay is still smooth and some of the animations are mind blowing

Sent from my iPhone
I don't understand how so many years and they still can't get penalties correct? I've played ten games on the demo and noticed 3 calls in 10 games smh...

# 964 hear me now @ 08/23/13 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectro
my corner back caught the ball but he was invisible???
My entire team except Flacco and two people were invisible for a whole trip down the field.I had to throw to shadows.The camera is screwed up on replays. (Suggs got a sack and the camera zoomed in on his *** as he celebrated.Other times the player being replayed isn't followed properly.)
Outside of that I have no complaints.

# 965 NC State-31 UNC-27 @ 08/23/13 09:11 AM
PS3 menus/playcalling frustratingly laggy. I don't get it. Smoothness would make it a completely different game. My blood pressure goes up dealing with this crap.

Bought it for the Sunday Ticket deal anyway

# 966 CrimsontideuA @ 08/23/13 11:13 PM
I thought the game looked bad. The field looks old and faded partially or something. No atmosphere at all, feels like the game is regressing. Will not buy.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.