Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

IGN posted the 30 years of Wrestlemania roster for WWE 2K14, but it was quickly taken down.

Our friends from The Smackdown Hotel quickly grabbed a screenshot, before it was removed, which includes 51 matches with 42 superstars.
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Andre the Giant
  • Batista
  • Big Show
  • Big Show (Retro)
  • Bret Hart
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Brock Lesnar (Retro)
  • Chris Jericho
  • Chris Jericho (Retro)
  • CM Punk
  • Diesel
  • Edge
  • Goldberg
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Hollywood Hulk Hogan
  • JBL
  • John Cena
  • John Cena (Retro)
  • Kane (Retro)
  • King Kong Bundy
  • Mick Foley
  • Randy Orton
  • Macho Man Randy Savage
  • Razor Ramon
  • Ric Flair
  • Ric Flair (Retro)
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Sergeant Slaughter
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Shawn Michaels (Retro)
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • Ted DiBiase
  • The Miz
  • The Rock
  • The Rock (Retro)
  • Triple H
  • Triple H (Retro)
  • Ultimate Warrior
  • Undertaker
  • Undertaker (Retro)
  • Yokozuna
You will be able to watch the reveal here, at 3:30 PM EST for more details about the roster and the game.

UPDATE: The official WWE 2K14 website has posted the updated roster and if you missed the reveal, you can check it out below.

Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 scottyo60 @ 08/17/13 03:02 PM
What a list! I'm not quite sure what to think. I hope the universe gets fixed up some

# 2 Gramps91 @ 08/17/13 03:04 PM
While the list is okay I'm a bit disappointed there is no Eddie Guerrero or Roddy Piper. Hopefully, these two are included outside the Wrestlemania mode roster. Other than that I'm not a big legends guy and hope the overall roster is pretty up to date.

# 3 robdilla @ 08/17/13 03:11 PM
Goldberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 4 Cheechoo14 @ 08/17/13 03:11 PM
Dont you love how they call it 30 years of Wrestlemania and there are 0 matches from the first 2 wrestlemania represented,lol

# 5 scottyo60 @ 08/17/13 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheechoo14
Dont you love how they call it 30 years of Wrestlemania and there are 0 matches from the first 2 wrestlemania represented,lol
King Kong Bundy and Hulk Hogan is your wrestlemania 2 match. As for 1, Greg Valentine vs. Junkyard Dog to me could be the only match from that card. I'd imagine Mr. T would cost a pretty penny for his appearance.

# 6 georgiafan @ 08/17/13 03:39 PM
I was hoping for more legend mid carders

# 7 nate1986 @ 08/17/13 03:43 PM
I'm calling bull until the official reveal

# 8 Antho02 @ 08/17/13 03:52 PM
id like too see ahmed johnson and bam bam bigelow; i ll miss hem one more year again!
roady piper too

# 9 bigbob @ 08/17/13 04:09 PM
I was curious. Did they ever announce when the regular roster reveal is going to be? I don't remember how it worked last year.

# 10 bigbob @ 08/17/13 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
It was announced all in one day last year. We're either in for terrible news or great news. But there's no reason to be optimistic with Yuke's still in there.
I thought it was in one day, but than I was thinking that it was like Attitude one week, and than the regular next.

I just assume whenever Warrior says something like "Never before has this many superstars" (or whatever he says in the trailer) means we'll have more superstars than we ever did. If there's only 51, than.. that'll be a huge disappointment.

# 11 dochalladay32 @ 08/17/13 04:24 PM
1) All I've seen is that the roster for the 30 Years mode is revealed today. Not necessarily the entire roster.

2) Yes, the entire roster was released last year on this day, but that doesn't mean 2K14 will do that. See (1).

If they do reveal others, great. If not, well, everything I've read says otherwise any way.

# 12 bigbob @ 08/17/13 04:26 PM
If ignoramuses could fly, this would be LAX.

I loled.

# 13 bigbob @ 08/17/13 04:30 PM
The list was right, just missing half the roster it seems.

# 14 Bellsprout @ 08/17/13 04:32 PM
I'm assuming the bonus match goal for Goldberg/Lesnar is to not press a button for the first 10 minutes of the match?

# 15 Chrisksaint @ 08/17/13 04:39 PM
This roster is kind of swaying me to buy the game, a lot of guys I wouldn't have to find CAWs for.

# 16 King_B_Mack @ 08/17/13 04:42 PM
Damian Sandow is absolute gold man. Absolute gold.

# 17 dochalladay32 @ 08/17/13 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
The list was right, just missing half the roster it seems.
It wasn't missing anything. It is just the Wrestlemania mode roster. Who knows when we'll get the real one unless they do like a few a day or something soon.

# 18 bigbob @ 08/17/13 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
It wasn't missing anything. It is just the Wrestlemania mode roster. Who knows when we'll get the real one unless they do like a few a day or something soon.
I said the list was right, it's just missing half the roster... meaning, half the roster that's going to be in the game.

So, yes.. it was missing something. It was missing the regular roster.

# 19 scottyo60 @ 08/17/13 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Neither of them are on the list so no.
It's not 30 anyway,they won't have anything represent for next year. So they're missing 1 and 30. That's 28 years. Probably missing 6 if you don't pre-order. They're going to be sued for false advertising. "I paid for 30 years and only got 27!"
Was only stating that I thought that would be the match that would be the one they replicated since I didn't expect a body slam challenge mode or anything. I also knew they were not on the list. On well...

As for Sandow that was pretty epic. Good experience for him too

# 20 Thrash13 @ 08/17/13 05:03 PM
Kurt Angle is really the only other wrestler I wanted to see because of his matches with HBK and Brock Lesnar, but I understand why he's not on the roster. Nonetheless, there are going to be some really fun matches to recreate. I can't wait for HBK/Razor Ramon from WM10!

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.