Home
FIFA 14 News Post

EA Sports has just announced Colombia’s Categoría Primera A, home of a number of recognizable clubs such as Atlético Nacional and Once Caladas, will be making its debut in FIFA 14.

Radamel Falcao will share the cover of FIFA 14 with Lionel Messi and Arturo Vidal in Colombia.

Quote:
The inclusion of Categoría Primera A is another in the long line of South American leagues coming to FIFA 14. Recent announcements include 18 clubs from Brazil and the first divisions of both Chile and Argentina.

FIFA Soccer 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mpt117 @ 08/23/13 09:46 AM
so, this is the last league announced. everyone wanted the turkish league back, but can't complain, this is a league that hasn't been in before. just wondering when the rest of the new teams will be announced? i know shakhtar's in because of donbass arena.

# 2 gerg1234 @ 08/23/13 11:06 AM
I hope this means we're one step closer to having a generic champions league for non european teams....

# 3 Hunkerdown @ 08/23/13 12:06 PM
YESSSSS!!!! Viva Colombia!! I can start coaching career with my favorite side, DIM.

# 4 MrOctober430 @ 08/23/13 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg1234
I hope this means we're one step closer to having a generic champions league for non european teams....
4 South American leagues plus Liga MX, they should have a generic Cup for them!!

# 5 NightmareBooster @ 08/23/13 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
4 South American leagues plus Liga MX, they should have a generic Cup for them!!
I'm sure at some point, after the game has been out long enough, the modding community will have something of the sort for PC.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.