Home
Operation Sports News Post

The 2013 college football season is less than two weeks away, which means it's time for the return of Operation Sports’ Dual Threat Podcast, hosted by Matt Cahill, a.k.a. Drab T-Shirt, and Robert Bode. Drab and Bode, producers at 106.7 The Fan in DC, will discuss everything college football related this season with an opinionated and fast-paced show!

In the second episode of Dual Threat: Season 2, Drab and Bode touch on a number of topics, including a look at the the cloudy future of EA Sports' NCAA franchise, Drab finally comes to his senses regarding the Paul Finebaum show, plus a quick discussion on why college fantasy football is better than the NFL version, a look at the most overrated and underrated teams in the AP's Top 25 rankings, and much more!

So give Dual Threat a listen in the embedded player below or click here. Follow them here on Twitter (@DualThreatOS), you could win a copy of NCAA Football 14, courtesy of Operation Sports! Thanks for listening!

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Cusefan @ 08/23/13 01:06 PM
I Thought episode 1 was really well done, it is a very good hour to listen to. I will certainly listen to it today

# 2 sportznut02 @ 08/23/13 03:19 PM
I don`t know why I have not gave this a listen to because I am always looking for more college football talk.

I am giving it a listen to right now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.