Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

With all of the Madden NFL 25 player ratings already released, here are the team ratings.
  • Chicago Bears - 85
  • Cincinnati Bengals - 81
  • Buffalo Bills - 73
  • Denver Broncos - 89
  • Cleveland Browns - 75
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 81
  • Arizona Cardinals - 74
  • San Diego Chargers - 73
  • Kansas City Chiefs - 76
  • Indianapolis Colts - 83
  • Dallas Cowboys - 79
  • Miami Dolphins - 78
  • Philadelphia Eagles - 76
  • Atlanta Falcons - 86
  • San Francisco 49ers - 91
  • New York Giants - 84
  • Jacksonville Jaguars - 72
  • New York Jets - 73
  • Detroit Lions - 76
  • Green Bay Packers - 88
  • Carolina Panthers - 76
  • New England Patriots - 88
  • Oakland Raiders - 72
  • St. Louis Rams - 77
  • Baltimore Ravens - 87
  • Washington Redskins - 86
  • New Orleans Saints - 82
  • Seattle Seahawks - 90
  • Pittsburgh Steelers - 80
  • Houston Texans - 84
  • Tennessee Titans - 75
  • Minnesota Vikings - 81

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 oneamongthefence @ 08/24/13 03:12 AM
The team's overall rating aren't based on the players. Its an arbitrary number thats based off last year's record and how good the team's are in relation to each other. Not at all based on the players ratings.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

# 22 fzbronco77 @ 08/24/13 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbearsfreak
As a Bears fan I strongly disagree. We have Brandon Marshall, Lance Briggs, Charles Tillman, Robbie Gould, and Matt Forte as some of our highest overall Madden guys. I think 85 is accurate. However, I think the Texans should be higher than the Bears, but the Giants should not be behind us or Houston.
The offensive ratings and loss of Urlacher are probably the reason for the 85 rating. Mainly the offensive line ratings and lack of higher rated TE's and WR's.

# 23 fzbronco77 @ 08/24/13 05:13 AM
That list when put in order of highest to lowest looks a lot like a power rankings list. Don't know if anyone else thought of it like that. When looking at it like that, the ratings look about right. Although, we all know a couple of those teams will sneak up that rankings list in a few months. and some will drop.

# 24 lunaoso @ 08/24/13 10:18 AM
So the Vikings and Bucs are now as good as the Bengals? I think EA just gives them an 81 every year and calls it a day.

# 25 brettmickey @ 08/24/13 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fzbronco77
That list when put in order of highest to lowest looks a lot like a power rankings list. Don't know if anyone else thought of it like that. When looking at it like that, the ratings look about right. Although, we all know a couple of those teams will sneak up that rankings list in a few months. and some will drop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaoso
So the Vikings and Bucs are now as good as the Bengals? I think EA just gives them an 81 every year and calls it a day.
I personally thought of it as a power rankings list myself.

If I'm not mistaken, Donny Moore's favorite team is the Bucs right? That could lead to some bias...

# 26 KLima878 @ 08/24/13 11:05 AM
How are the Jags the worst rated?......oh wait that's pretty accurate. Going to be a king season for us.

# 27 fzbronco77 @ 08/24/13 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmickey
I personally thought of it as a power rankings list myself.

If I'm not mistaken, Donny Moore's favorite team is the Bucs right? That could lead to some bias...
Not sure about Moore's fav team. I think Looman's fav is the Broncos.

# 28 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/24/13 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaoso
I think the Vikings are overrated in this game and Cinci is underrated. I understand an 81 for Tampa, even if I'm skeptical about them having the chemistry to be a playoff caliber team this year. They have a lot of talent.

# 29 TheKingOfVa @ 08/24/13 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
I seem to remember the Browns beating the Chargers last year and are definitely in a much better position for the future than either of those 2 teams.
The Browns aren't in a better position for the future than the Cardinals. We have a legit top 8 defense that is young. Calais Campbell 26 years, old, Darryl Washington 24 years old, Patrick Peterson 22 years old. All of those guys are pro bowlers. Plus we added Honey Badger.

# 30 brent3419 @ 08/24/13 03:46 PM
wow im shocked the chargers are rated so low, i wouldve given them atleast a 80 ovr, also the eagles i feel got short changed too

# 31 MrChainsaw @ 08/24/13 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Are you serious? The Seahawks have Percy Harvin, Antoine Winfield, Marshawn Lynch, Russell Wilson, etc. which are all rated very high in madden and thats why the Seahawks are rated 90 ovr.
Yes, I am serious. Being the highest rated team in Madden would suggest they are the best team in football, theoretically. And they are most definitely not the best team in football.

# 32 mmorg @ 08/24/13 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa
The Browns aren't in a better position for the future than the Cardinals. We have a legit top 8 defense that is young. Calais Campbell 26 years, old, Darryl Washington 24 years old, Patrick Peterson 22 years old. All of those guys are pro bowlers. Plus we added Honey Badger.
Yeah, you're right. Those 3 players, and a rookie with off-field issues, totally put that whole franchise in a better position going forward than most teams.

# 33 TheKingOfVa @ 08/24/13 04:35 PM
Quote:
Yeah, you're right. Those 3 players, and a rookie with off-field issues, totally put that whole franchise in a better position going forward than most teams.

I didn't say a better position than most teams but a better position than the Browns who haven't been to the playoffs since 2002. Your only pro bowlers of the last 3 years was Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Josh Cribbs, and your kicker. Over the last 3 years the Cards had Adrian Wilson, Larry Fitzgerald, Darnell Dockett, Patrick Peterson, and Darryl Washington go to the pro bowl. Also Calais Campbell should have been to the Pro Bowl the last two years. So please don't act like we are such an untalented team. We just lacked a decent qb.

# 34 mmorg @ 08/24/13 04:45 PM
I didn't know that pro bowlers were the measuring stick for determining a teams overall strengths and future outlook.

# 35 TheKingOfVa @ 08/24/13 08:01 PM
Quote:
I didn't know that pro bowlers were the measuring stick for determining a teams overall strengths and future outlook.
What else do you want to use? The thread is about Madden team ratings. The team with the better players should have a higher team overall.

# 36 mmorg @ 08/24/13 08:06 PM
Using "Pro Bowlers" as a determinant for the quality of players on a team is a pretty poor way to rank teams.

# 37 jtswag187 @ 08/24/13 09:41 PM
Quote:
actually Peterson in 23, and EA must hate the Cards, larry a 92? P2 a 89? Dockett a 79 (ok he kinda deserved that after last year)

# 38 brettmickey @ 08/24/13 10:25 PM
Quote:
What else do you want to use? The thread is about Madden team ratings. The team with the better players should have a higher team overall.
You should be able to use your own football knowledge to determine who is good or bad, not a popularity contest like the Pro Bowl. I feel as though fans should think for themselves and come up with their own conclusions. Almost as bad as citing the NFL Top 100 rankings voted by the players... yeesh.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.