Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

Check out the latest fan-made PES 2014 videos from DjMaRiiO and Weedens93200. Some of the animations in these videos are jaw dropping. Let us know what you think.

Created by DjMaRiiO.

Created by DjMaRiiO.

Created by Weedens93200.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LingeringRegime @ 09/02/13 11:48 AM
In all seriousness, Konami needs to hire these guys. Their marketing campaign has always been semi-lifeless. This series deserves it. It is more than a niche game.

# 2 JimmyDeicide @ 09/02/13 12:31 PM
Looks great animation wise and the Mass system looks real good but doesnt it seem the tricks are still too much the ai are completely fooled by them all every time, that spoils it , they would at least get touches on the ball on a lot of those moves.
And dont copy FIfa on the collisions for crying out loud guys flying and spinning through the air. The only thing they should copy from the other game is licencing other wise i think they gottem, finally its only taken 7 years on next gen but it looks like they're back on track finally.
Looking forward to the demo and checking out the weight transfer of the players.

# 3 ty5oke @ 09/02/13 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Looks great animation wise and the Mass system looks real good but doesnt it seem the tricks are still too much the ai are completely fooled by them all every time, that spoils it , they would at least get touches on the ball on a lot of those moves.
And dont copy FIfa on the collisions for crying out loud guys flying and spinning through the air. The only thing they should copy from the other game is licencing other wise i think they gottem, finally its only taken 7 years on next gen but it looks like they're back on track finally.
Looking forward to the demo and checking out the weight transfer of the players.
I don't think the tricks where the AI wasn't fooled would make the video.

# 4 Battle4MY @ 09/02/13 01:13 PM
Wow.... this part made my jaw drop http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LPavXNyAXEc#t=123

# 5 atc43 @ 09/02/13 01:58 PM
Every time i see this game it looks better and makes me cry a little bit on the inside about Madden :'[

# 6 MattyEdgeworth @ 09/02/13 03:37 PM
This looks like football, as in most games are similar but in terms of one-on-ones, player interaction, as well as the flow of play. I think, that looking at these videos without playing it, this is the most realistic representation of football we've ever seen.

# 7 Simple Mathematics @ 09/03/13 12:10 AM
As Billy Madison would say... GOO!!!

Those videos are absolutely beautiful. Get in my ps3 NOW!!!!

# 8 alabamarob @ 09/03/13 09:17 AM
Great video. Day 1 purchase. I don't understand how someone can think that fifa is a more accurate sim of soccer than this game.

# 9 Krebstar @ 09/03/13 10:47 AM
These videos show why it's okay that there is no rain, and a lack of stadiums. PES 2014 is pushing the envelope where it matters most.

So excited.

# 10 RoyceDa59 @ 09/03/13 11:18 AM
Those collisions and physical encounters look so marvelous.

# 11 JimmyDeicide @ 09/03/13 07:38 PM
After his two latest videos im not as concerned it looked great and really tough like he was saying. It looked awesome actually and with the way i play the game im not worried at all i think its going to be a huge step up.

# 12 rckabillyRaider @ 09/03/13 11:14 PM
watching these and other videos the last few weeks made me fire up my pes 2013 BAL. The more realistic flow of the matches, randomness, excitement and frustrations is all there and 2014 looks even better. I don't get all that with my player career in FIFA which is pretty bland with repetitive type games. Hopefully the new engine of pes fixes a few issues that bug me though.

# 13 Matt10 @ 09/04/13 01:04 AM
Defensive pressure is close. I need to see more passes off target, and more start and stop - not just free flowing play in each game. Needs a lot more fouls and more "heart" defensively in the positioning in the defensive 3rd. Looks good though.

# 14 RoyceDa59 @ 09/04/13 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Defensive pressure is close. I need to see more passes off target, and more start and stop - not just free flowing play in each game. Needs a lot more fouls and more "heart" defensively in the positioning in the defensive 3rd. Looks good though.

I have seen some start and stop play from teams in the E3 build, if Konami kept that in the game time would tell. Hard to tell in the demo since it is so short though.

# 15 Yeats @ 09/04/13 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Great video. Day 1 purchase. I don't understand how someone can think that fifa is a more accurate sim of soccer than this game.
For all the positive reviews about the leaked PES demo, I have been reading complaints that indicate the jury is still out on just how much the game coding has actually improved. The game looks fab in motion, there is no question about that. It's also obvious the CPU AI is miles better than any football game to date with regards to on-the-ball movement. But I've also seen a number of goals scored where the GK AI looks as broken as ever. There have also been plenty of complaints about Konami's infamous scripting, something I've been worried about since they announced their Heart feature.

I'll wait for the PC demo, and I will play it and read user reviews in the meantime. But given the past several years, I would never consider pre-ordering or purchasing day 1, regardless of how amazing these videos look. And in all honesty, I don't think anyone who knows football would ever state FIFA is a more accurate sim. The thing with FIFA is that, up until this year anyway, people have gravitated towards that game because of the licenses, because of the smoother player control, and because the game in motion looks better than clunky old PES with it's PS2-era animations. For most gamers, licenses, gameplay smoothness and great animations = more real. IMO that's what people are actually referring to when they say FIFA is more sim.

# 16 ezio @ 09/04/13 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
There are some starts and stops and there are times where there is a lot of midfield play in my opinion. The pressure is there because it is on Superstar so we will have to see what it is like on other levels. Lack of fouls are a concern and need to be addressed for sure.

# 17 ezio @ 09/04/13 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
For all the positive reviews about the leaked PES demo, I have been reading complaints that indicate the jury is still out on just how much the game coding has actually improved. The game looks fab in motion, there is no question about that. It's also obvious the CPU AI is miles better than any football game to date with regards to on-the-ball movement. But I've also seen a number of goals scored where the GK AI looks as broken as ever. There have also been plenty of complaints about Konami's infamous scripting, something I've been worried about since they announced their Heart feature.

I'll wait for the PC demo, and I will play it and read user reviews in the meantime. But given the past several years, I would never consider pre-ordering or purchasing day 1, regardless of how amazing these videos look. And in all honesty, I don't think anyone who knows football would ever state FIFA is a more accurate sim. The thing with FIFA is that, up until this year anyway, people have gravitated towards that game because of the licenses, because of the smoother player control, and because the game in motion looks better than clunky old PES with it's PS2-era animations. For most gamers, licenses, gameplay smoothness and great animations = more real. IMO that's what people are actually referring to when they say FIFA is more sim.
The keepers definitely need work. At times in the demo they are great and at other times pretty poor. I would wait for the demo next week to judge since we weren't even supposed to get this demo. Keepers, lack of fouls and the fact that sometimes players have to slow down to retrieve a pass are my concerns at the moment.

But again considering we weren't even supposed to see this demo there are a lot of positives. The passing is fantastic as an example.

# 18 NightmareBooster @ 09/04/13 09:22 AM
I've seen enough. I want this game...NOW! PES 2013 was the first PES I played and I was less than enthused. However, after comparing what I've seen so far between PES 2014 and FIFA 14 it looks like PES is shaping up to be the better game. I have to get both (one for PC the other for console) but I'm thinking I'll get PES first for PC. We'll see come release.

# 19 Simaofan-20 @ 09/04/13 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats

The Leaked demo should not be an indicator of how good the game will be because it wasn't supposed to be released to the public. Theres a reason why they're saying that it doesn't represent the final build because it does have bugs. It was pulled down for that very reason. Aren't they supposed to send in early demo's as a place holder until they release another demo or something? I can't remember how it works but I heard it was something like that which is why they didn't release this leaked one

Remember, stuff thats leaked like this will always have bugs because they aren't ready for release and to pass judgment on something that isn't supposed to be out is rather silly imo

# 20 Yeats @ 09/05/13 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
Remember, stuff thats leaked like this will always have bugs because they aren't ready for release and to pass judgment on something that isn't supposed to be out is rather silly imo
That's what I implied with all the good things I listed about the demo. And I said I'm waiting for the real demo, and will play that before making a decision regarding purchasing the full version. The silly people you're describing are all over at PES Fan and Evo-Web, moaning about how "Konami has lied to us!" and how they've "Released another crap game!" etc.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.