Home
DriveClub News Post

Sony PlayStation has uploaded five DriveClub gameplay videos taken from Gamescom 2013. Check them out and let us know what you think.

Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dazraz @ 09/06/13 06:42 PM
When its possible to make a game look so realistic why would you want to spoil it by plastering the screen with old school overlays sch as 'Amazing' & ' Better Luck Next Time'.

# 2 JMD @ 09/08/13 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
When its possible to make a game look so realistic why would you want to spoil it by plastering the screen with old school overlays sch as 'Amazing' & ' Better Luck Next Time'.
No kidding, I hope all those ridiculous pop ups (and horrible music) can be turned off. Also does this game have any races with more then one car on the road at a time, or are they all ghosts? This game may not be for me, even if it is free.

# 3 tnixen @ 09/08/13 11:14 AM
Will you be able to use display MPH instead of KM/H in this game? Most racing games usually give you an option for either right? I can't believe we get this game for free with the PS Plus subscription. I mean this game sure looks great and fun too. I am sure there will be much better racing games coming to the PS4 too but man I must say Drive Club looks really good for free! I mainly play sports games but sometimes I just love blasting some good music and racing! I hope the roads in drive club are nice and long with lots of different scenery to explore and hopefully they have a free roaming mode too.

I have never be this excited before for a video game console release! Gaming on PS4 and X Box One is going to blow gamers minds!

# 4 LingeringRegime @ 09/08/13 01:23 PM
I am sure you will be able to convert to MPH. As for the social network overlays I am not sure but I assume you will be able to disable them as well.

It will be free on launch so I guess we can all see on November 15th.

Add me tnixen. I want to get a club on OS going.

# 5 tnixen @ 10/22/13 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I am sure you will be able to convert to MPH. As for the social network overlays I am not sure but I assume you will be able to disable them as well.

It will be free on launch so I guess we can all see on November 15th.

Add me tnixen. I want to get a club on OS going.

Yep indeed you can use MPH

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.