Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

The PES 14 demo is available now for Xbox 360 users (queue it up here), weighing in at 1.8 GB.
  • 5 minutes per half (Non-adjustable)
  • You can change your gameplan
  • You can choose Allianz Arena or Konami Stadium
  • You can choose day or night match
  • You can choose summer or winter match
  • You can set difficulty (Beginner, Amateur, Regular, Professional, Top Player, Super Star)
  • You can set the number of substitutions (0-6)
Teams available in the demo are listed below.
  • FC Bayern München
  • Santos FC
  • Manchester United
  • Colo-Colo
  • Boca Juniors
  • England
  • Germany
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • France
  • Portugal
You can also try out the performance training to learn skills and techniques.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 RoyceDa59 @ 09/12/13 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Someone on Evo-Web figured out the heading issue. You must release the pass or shoot button before the ball touches the player. Tried it out and it works perfect. Different than past years, but after a few goes you get used to it and you'll see players jumping and heading like they should be.
Thanks for this was wondering why I could never head onto goal properly.

# 102 infemous @ 09/12/13 08:56 AM
I was very frustrated during my experience of the PES demo, but it wasn't PES' fault.

My cheapo TV decided to die on me and made me have to turn it off and on again to get 15 seconds of gameplay in.

I quit midway through the first half understandably, however, I struggled with the controls and the 'responsiveness' of the players until I opened up the controls menu... My god are they different! Plenty of double taps and combination buttons were necessary and I think this is where the issues with 'responsiveness' really were to blame.

I felt the passing had some weight to it and moving the ball around was a pleasure.

Additionally, I really felt the difference between Ozil on the ball and say Klose, while Lahm and Khedira also felt different. What made me overjoyed by this is that none of them were frustrating to handle and did anything particularly frustrating, even though I was very unsure of the controls.

I can't have my full impressions until my TV situation is resolved, but the very small snippet of play I had was very impressive.

To feel a sense of individuality on the pitch and the fact that the CPU AI seems to react naturally to what you are doing, instead of being psychic and robotic makes all the difference.

# 103 Beetlebum @ 09/12/13 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I'm thinking it's not including those. Also, not sure how true this is but Wikipedia has the J-League being available to everyone via patch this year and not exclusive to Japan.
There will be 4 fake leagues on top of the English and Portuguese ones:

Liga PEU (20 teams)

Almchendolf
Ehrenhofstadt
Fineseeberg
Kriedbach
Lengerblitz
Theeselvargen
Xakoulagos
Herismakhgia
Marguaparrena
Serignaluca
Celuvaris
Tedloghec
Waryamosuk
Nakhqachev
Saintragler
Blookrows
Mrabspor
Trunecan
Nelapoltsk
Gharnetova

Liga PLA (20 teams)
Kunturipa
Puntihuerva
Aruzutanque
Quertemoyo
Cateravai
Targueral
Giberchampu
Zarquagena
Buchaneva
Harmanuci
Heztorrium
Tyhuanzo
Guarchomato
Nuerrujiyo
Biraquachu
Qharitunbo
Hientozario
Bamgarrua
Carizupello
Marribohua

Liga PAS (20 teams)
Kalaquisong City
Huangying Qingshun
Bharshapur
Cersilpa Jakarta
Sayramskal
Zangrhan
Altiplano Bunan
Fleuve Shimada
Mouqabaram
Qatorejan
Moratyadi
Yaraydeccah
Fontana City
Sujung Bada
Cheonsang Teayang
Krungthep United
Almorfida
Kharimsharjah
Qaxoqavoiy
Haipong Athletic

Liga PDII (18 teams)

Wondengine Town
C.S. Squanoer
Ganzoraccio
FSV Sarmtonburg
Johachnaard V.V.
S.D. Quaztolla
C.D. Raltonvegua
FC Nortovka
Cantlesir Spor
K.S. Szelawce
Jorudberg FF
Hjorwesland BK
FK Odersteich
KVC Meirkugaurt
CS Iolceanicu
A.C. Nitsaloskis
PES United
We United

Also, not all of the 32 Champions League teams will be in game... Viktoria Plzeň, Austria Wien and Steaua won't be present in the game.

# 104 Simaofan-20 @ 09/12/13 09:44 AM
Anyone else having a tough time shooting? I'm pretty awful at it ahaha . IDK if I'm doing something wrong or what but it seems near impossible to get a shot on target or get a powerful shot.

# 105 Krebstar @ 09/12/13 09:46 AM
Four fake leagues?!?

Hot damn.

# 106 RoyceDa59 @ 09/12/13 10:06 AM
Quote:
Four fake leagues?!?

Hot damn.
Curious to see what option file makers do with it.

# 107 LingeringRegime @ 09/12/13 10:28 AM
Unlimited emblems also. Last year kind of sucked when some custom teams didn't have emblems on their kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

# 108 ezio @ 09/12/13 10:38 AM
Quote:
It's not included in the demo, at least on the PS3. But it's in the full game.

It was of course in the leaked demo. Silly Komani.
Did you play the leaked demo? If so, do you think the official demo is slower than the leaked one? It seems slower to me. Almost like the official demo is -1. Wanted to know if anyone else thought so.

# 109 Krebstar @ 09/12/13 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Did you play the leaked demo? If so, do you think the official demo is slower than the leaked one? It seems slower to me. Almost like the official demo is -1. Wanted to know if anyone else thought so.
I did, and it definitely seems slower. No changes on the leaked one is definitely faster than the new demo.

But, I like it, and was playing the leaked one on -1.

# 110 DBMcGee3 @ 09/12/13 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
this might help some

"You're the man now, dog."

# 111 ezio @ 09/12/13 12:21 PM
Quote:
I did, and it definitely seems slower. No changes on the leaked one is definitely faster than the new demo.

But, I like it, and was playing the leaked one on -1.
Ok that is what I thought thanks for confirming

# 112 Simaofan-20 @ 09/12/13 12:27 PM
Ok, I honestly need help with shooting. I'm missing the net way too many times when I'm one on one with the goalie as Ronaldo.

# 113 Pappy Knuckles @ 09/12/13 01:37 PM
When I first started playing the demo the difference in the feel from PES13 was apparent immediately. I was moving around awkwardly and it took me a bit to get adjusted. Once I did though, this game really started to shine. The demo just wets your appetite because those halves fly by. Loving the game, will purchase this year. My main gripes are mostly cosmetic things that I'll just have to live with, but they are by no means a deal breaker. Loving this new engine.

# 114 LingeringRegime @ 09/12/13 02:06 PM
I am going to make the jump to top player. I have always been a pro guy, but I am going to make the jump. I have been using a random custom camera and each match and it really forces you to improve in reading the formation.

Cannot play enough. Just got home. Back to the pitch I go...

# 115 pk500 @ 09/12/13 02:16 PM
I'm starting to appreciate the subtle and realistic changes made to the game engine the more I play the demo.

This game has flaws, but it feels more like real footy than FIFA 14.

PES 14 seems to be like an onion -- plenty of layers to peel. I appreciate that challenge and depth.

# 116 ZenPancakes @ 09/12/13 02:22 PM
Dammit, I like this and fifa. My wallet is gonna hate me between gta, pes and fifa... But, in an odd sort of way, since the new baby isn't sleeping thru the night yet, I have excuses to sit up with her and play some games.

# 117 Krebstar @ 09/12/13 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
I'm starting to appreciate the subtle and realistic changes made to the game engine the more I play the demo.

This game has flaws, but it feels more like real footy than FIFA 14.

PES 14 seems to be like an onion -- plenty of layers to peel. I appreciate that challenge and depth.
I'm so desperate at this point to play at 20 minute match. I want more layers!

This morning I was getting annoyed that the AI was just trying to hit me on the break, but then I realized it's because they were in a optimal position to do so. Once they had the ball deep in their half with no pressure on them, they slowly played it up and tried to test my defense.

Loving all the variation, especially in how different individual players feel.

# 118 IowaAJ @ 09/12/13 02:28 PM
The more I play this demo the more I love it. Probably going to buy this what system do most of you guys play on?

# 119 Krebstar @ 09/12/13 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaAJ
The more I play this demo the more I love it. Probably going to buy this what system do most of you guys play on?
The best option file choices will be on PS3. Specifically Paul's.

# 120 RoyceDa59 @ 09/12/13 02:52 PM
Quote:
The best option file choices will be on PS3. Specifically Paul's.
Never tried Paul's OF, looking forward to it. Anyone know if Daymo's still does 360 OF?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.