Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports will continue to release NBA 2K14 player ratings until the game is shipped. We will update this post as they are revealed.
  • Russell Westbrook (91)
  • Anthony Bennett (76)
  • Pau Gasol (81)
  • Evan Turner (76)
  • Jared Dudley (73)
  • Chris Johnson (66)
  • Ben McLemore (72)
  • Carmelo Anthony (92)
  • Monta Ellis (82)
  • Nerlens Noel (72)
  • Peyton Siva (67)
  • John Wall (85)
  • Kevin Durant (94)
  • LeBron James (99)
  • Roy Hibbert (81)
  • Victor Oladipo (76)
  • Paul George (88)
  • Cody Zeller (68)
  • Brook Lopez (81)
  • Derrick Rose (92)
  • Jamal Crawford (80)
  • Otto Porter (74)
  • Steph Curry (88)
  • Trey Burke (73)
  • Mario Chalmers (76)
  • C.J. McCollum (73)
  • James Harden (89)
  • Harrison Barnes (76)
  • Mason Plumlee (61)
  • Rajon Rondo (90)
  • Klay Thompson (76)
  • Steven Adams (58)
  • Steve Nash (81)
  • Marc Gasol (83)
  • Giannis Adetokunbo (60)
  • Shane Larkin (71)
  • Kobe Bryant (93)
  • Glen Davis (75)
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (71)
  • Chris Paul (94)
  • Anthony Davis (80)
  • Dion Waiters (77)
  • Blake Griffin (85)
  • Ray Allen (80)
  • Eric Bledsoe (82)
  • Dwyane Wade (92)
  • Brandon Jennings (83)
  • Iman Shumpert (82)
  • Tony Parker (87)
  • Mike Kidd-Gilchrist (78)
  • Metta World Peace (74)
  • Rudy Gay (86)
  • Jeremy Lin (76)
  • Dirk Nowitzki (84)
Player ratings will fluctuate based off of performance via Dynamic Living Rosters. They will be completely dependent on real-life performances.

Dynamic Living Rosters will affect individual ratings (shot attributes, block, steal, rebound, etc.) daily based on performance.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 321 stillfeelme @ 09/22/13 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
MKG is a 78??????? how offensive skill and yet his individual ratings add up to that ? Oh well. Lin struggled from 3pt line and still got overall 76 but i am more interested in Beverlys defensive stats as well as if he has the "lockdown" sig
Yeah I guess you meant no offensive skill. He will have limited offensive skill but he does a few good things on defense hustle and rebounds pretty good. He is not a shooter at all but he can slash and attack the rim but will not be an elite finisher but he can play some defense. I actually expect MKG to have a whole bunch of blue cold spots everywhere on the perimeter. I am actually liking these rankings.

# 322 I am disappointed @ 09/23/13 03:19 AM
OK OK I was super hyped about 2k14 but Wade is a 92 ? The same as D Rose ? The same as Melo ? Lower than Kobe ? Lower than Durant and CP3 ?

Overall rating doesn't mean everything but I'm serious when it comes to D Wade, this is the only thing that has bothered me about 2k14 so far smh

# 323 stillfeelme @ 09/23/13 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am disappointed
OK OK I was super hyped about 2k14 but Wade is a 92 ? The same as D Rose ? The same as Melo ? Lower than Kobe ? Lower than Durant and CP3 ?

Overall rating doesn't mean everything but I'm serious when it comes to D Wade, this is the only thing that has bothered me about 2k14 so far smh
Wade has been getting knocked but even playing injured he put up 21, 5 and 5. I wouldn't even compare the different positions because they are rated different by position. I would say he should be lower than Kobe but they are close. Wade playing hurt was a better defender than Kobe IMO. Kobe is a better shooter than Wade though. Wade was a better finisher in the lane, better shot blocker, help defender.

# 324 JasonWilliams55 @ 09/23/13 11:47 AM
Why does it matter what they are rated right now, STATS is gonna be changing the numbers anyways, its already been stated.

# 325 detriotpistonfan @ 09/23/13 01:13 PM
More complaints about wade's rating than Rudy, Shumpert, JR Smith.

Hilarious.

# 326 AuburnAlumni @ 09/23/13 04:12 PM
I find it interesting how two of the guys most talked about as being overrated in this thread, PG and Roy, are two of the top players on a squad that made it to game 7 of the Eastern Finals this year and the semi finals the year before that.

So is Indiana not allowed to have anyone rated over 75 in NBA2k? Just wanting clarification.

# 327 JasonWilliams55 @ 09/23/13 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
I find it interesting how two of the guys most talked about as being overrated in this thread, PG and Roy, are two of the top players on a squad that made it to game 7 of the Eastern Finals this year and the semi finals the year before that.

So is Indiana not allowed to have anyone rated over 75 in NBA2k? Just wanting clarification.
No, cause as my boy said this weekend... the Pacers are the Buffalo Bills of the NBA

Spoiler

# 328 Wafflebrains @ 09/23/13 06:59 PM
Quote:

It's only delusional casual fans that only look at PPG to rate players that are upset. Anyone that isn't brainwashed by ESPN knows the ratings are fine

# 329 stillfeelme @ 09/23/13 09:54 PM
Thabo Sefolosha (70)
Kendrick Perkins (70)
Serge Ibaka (84)

From the Live Stream. I am actually surpised by Sefolosha

# 330 CaseIH @ 09/23/13 10:50 PM
Quote:

Some people just want to bash the Pacers every chance they get. Probably Bulls, Knicks and Heat fans
Anyone who actually knows the game would know Hibbert played thru a hand injury a good part of the season last year and why he struggled offensively. Yet he dominated in the playoffs and punked Tyson Chandler who is a good defensive C. Paul George is a rising star in the game and why he might be a little high, he is rated fine compared to some guys they still have overrated in the game. Hibbert a 81 is no where near being overrated, Id say thats spot on for him. He is one of the top 5 or near a top 5 C in the game, especially considering how weak the C position is now days.

# 331 iLLosophy @ 09/23/13 10:52 PM
From the live feed.

Also Reggie Jackson is a 70. Didn't feel like making an image out of it

# 332 CaseIH @ 09/23/13 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflebrains
It's only delusional casual fans that only look at PPG to rate players that are upset. Anyone that isn't brainwashed by ESPN knows the ratings are fine

Exactly! The Pacers are a team, not a team with a couple stars and the rest role players. People like to point out that Hibbert being 7ft dont grab 10+ reb a game, well most bigs on our team would grab quite as many reb cause we have a whole team that rebounds well. Kind of hard to grab a bunch of rebounds when even the guards are good rebounders. Goes the same for scoring avg, we dont have a go to guy, its who ever is open is the go to guy. They play the game they way its suppose to be played.
I really think this year we have a great shot to get to the finals and even win it all. I will mis physco T cause he was my favorite player, but Scola is the better player. Plus Tyler needs a chance to start as he has proven he plays better as a starter than he does off the bench, but he wasnt about to take D West spot.

# 333 JazzMan @ 09/23/13 11:12 PM
Quote:

The Pacers are a great team, not a great group of individual superstars. What makes Indiana great, much like San Antonio, is their selflessness, teamwork, and defense. So therefore, I wouldn't expect many of the Pacers to exceed 75+OVR, but they should have plenty of depth and balance.

As good as Paul George is, he's definitely far from an offensive juggernaut, as he shot just 42% from the field and took an average of 38 minutes per game to average 18. I'm just hoping that the increase to his rating up to an 88 isn't all offensive, as he's one of the top perimeter defenders in the league now.

In Hibbert's case, he is strange because of his struggles throughout the regular season and sudden resurgence offensively and on the boards in the playoffs. However, defensively all season he's stellar and one of the best anchors in the NBA, which should justify an 80 rating, IMO.

# 334 CaseIH @ 09/23/13 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
The Pacers are a great team, not a great group of individual superstars. What makes Indiana great, much like San Antonio, is their selflessness, teamwork, and defense. So therefore, I wouldn't expect many of the Pacers to exceed 75+OVR, but they should have plenty of depth and balance.

As good as Paul George is, he's definitely far from an offensive juggernaut, as he shot just 42% from the field and took an average of 38 minutes per game to average 18. I'm just hoping that the increase to his rating up to an 88 isn't all offensive, as he's one of the top perimeter defenders in the league now.

In Hibbert's case, he is strange because of his struggles throughout the regular season and sudden resurgence offensively and on the boards in the playoffs. However, defensively all season he's stellar and one of the best anchors in the NBA, which should justify an 80 rating, IMO.
Hibbert had a hand injury for a good part of the year, and didnt even tell anyone for a while about it. The last part of the season his offense came around, and anyone who watched the playoffs knows what he did then.

I would think on Paul George that it is his defense that got a boost as to why his rating is what it is. Scoring avg dont mean much on our team, but his fg% wasnt great last year, but he will only get better and the fact that Granger is back should help PG be more efficient, as well as Granger should be more efficient now with a team around him. PG is probably a couple pts higher than he should be, but so is some other guys they have shown. Evan ( I got hit with the ugly stick) Turner got lowered and he is still to high imo.

# 335 JasonWilliams55 @ 09/24/13 03:57 PM
Some player ratings:

LBJ - 85 3pt
JR Smith - 82 3pt
Shumpert - 85 3pt
Melo - 84 3pt

# 336 J_Posse @ 09/24/13 07:56 PM
No Aron Baynes, even though he was on the team since January of last season, and no way are Bonner and Diaw the two "worst" players on the Spurs. Neither one is a center in any way, shape or form. The centers on the Spurs are Duncan, Splitter and Baynes. The remaining bigmen (Ayres, Diaw & Bonner) are power forwards.

Also, they are on drugs if they really believe that many point guards are better than Tony Parker. He's either the 3rd or 4th best point guard in the NBA, yet 2K rates him as though he's the 8th or 9th best. Pathetic.....

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ

# 337 JazzMan @ 09/24/13 10:50 PM
Gordon Hayward is a 70. I see they more than likely haven't changed a damn thing to him from last season, even though the kid is a heck of an athlete and a blossoming defender.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.