Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Gamespot has posted this NBA 2K14 video, as they control the destiny for LeBron James in the new Path to Greatness mode.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MarvinOida @ 09/13/13 10:01 AM
So basically, this is Associations with preset story lines.

On the other hand Allen Iverson now has his non braid look. So i guess its cool they have him as a current player. (Presumably.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

# 2 Dimage25 @ 09/13/13 10:30 AM
That actually looks like a lot of fun, i'm hyped now

# 3 Melbournelad @ 09/13/13 10:32 AM
So pretty much Association with player lock?

# 4 FSanchez12 @ 09/13/13 12:20 PM
Wait did I see The Answer in Philly... with Noel?

# 5 bottledwaterfan25 @ 09/13/13 12:40 PM
I know alot of people on here are gonna hate on this mode but it looks like it could provide some fun.

# 6 8KB24 @ 09/13/13 02:17 PM
So...not for PC...Well...thanks VC?

# 7 xman2k @ 09/13/13 02:48 PM
You will NEVER get that kind of presentation in an EA game, sorry. I didn't realize how awesome those playoff intros are in NBA 2K13. I think this mode is Nice for SP mode players, I like it

# 8 Gramps91 @ 09/13/13 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xman2k
You will NEVER get that kind of presentation in an EA game, sorry. I didn't realize how awesome those playoff intros are in NBA 2K13. I think this mode is Nice for SP mode players, I like it
I do agree the intros are rather nice. I still miss starting lineups though.

# 9 VDusen04 @ 09/13/13 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
So pretty much Association with player lock?
I'm not feeling this mode at all but for the sake of accuracy, I believe the user will control all players.

# 10 xman2k @ 09/13/13 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I do agree the intros are rather nice. I still miss starting lineups though.
Yes The whole high five the opponents is getting old and the intro pics of the starting five looks like they are all sitting in a hot tub together, I do like the whole King John thing, it's fictitious, but the bit about him talking trash about Lebron is cool. You gotta shut him down, kinda reminds me of Punch Out for some reason, but very fresh.

# 11 NINJAK2 @ 09/13/13 04:27 PM
Happy to see they did some work on Faried(sp?), Butler(I think that's him). They did a good job on Carter-Williams and Noel. Don't know if I'll play the mode though.

# 12 MarvinOida @ 09/13/13 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
No it's not like my career it's like the END of Jordan Challange, Create a legend
Corrected that. And this makes me mad. Cause we can already do this. But I need more in depth info!! Like will elements from the past be in played? I mean, WE SAW A MODERN DAY ALLEN IVERSON BACK ON THE SIXERS

Like could this potentially have to make this deserving of a separate mode?

Tap Tap Tapatalking away from my iPhone

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.