Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

Only Pro Evolutions have posted another PES 2014 gameplay video. This one features the Central Coast Mariners vs. Urawa Red Diamonds.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Beetlebum @ 09/17/13 12:45 PM
One interesting thing that I noticed is that for the Asian CL you can play night or day games.
I hope that's the case for the Europe CL, we can play any game with real ads in the stadiums (not just the Champions League ones).

Negative note from the video IMO: I wanted to use that stadium for teams like Napoli and Roma, but after seeing it in the video it looks like it's too small and doesn't resemble the Stadio Olimpico.

# 2 LingeringRegime @ 09/17/13 02:02 PM
One more week................

# 3 Simaofan-20 @ 09/17/13 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
One interesting thing that I noticed is that for the Asian CL you can play night or day games.
I hope that's the case for the Europe CL, we can play any game with real ads in the stadiums (not just the Champions League ones).

Negative note from the video IMO: I wanted to use that stadium for teams like Napoli and Roma, but after seeing it in the video it looks like it's too small and doesn't resemble the Stadio Olimpico.
Champions league games are only at night

# 4 jrose57 @ 09/17/13 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
Champions league games are only at night
can i use these asian teams in master league?

# 5 laxman490 @ 09/17/13 10:22 PM
the commentary of pes sucks. generic lines, no excitement, no player names...

# 6 rckabillyRaider @ 09/18/13 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
can i use these asian teams in master league?
From what I've read, the ACL does come up in Master League and you can compete in it. However, I don't think you can use the licensed AFC teams in master league. You will need to edit the fake Asian league into something like the J or K League, etc.. and then qualify for the ACL

# 7 willyfantastic @ 09/18/13 04:51 AM
it annoys me that only the japanese version has the J league in it.....why? Add it into the European release and then the fake league can be the A-League/K-League, and you're good to go....

Debating buying Winning Eleven 2014 as my SO is going there in a few months so she can bring it back with her - im just scared it'll be all in Japanese with no language option

# 8 Yeats @ 09/18/13 07:54 AM
Really trying to stay hopeful as I await the PC demo, but the gameplay in that video looks far from simulation. It looks awful to me: way too fast and end-to-end. And the player animations look as jumpy and stilted as they do in PES 2013. What happened? Did Konami over-tweak the earlier game coding the same way they did the past couple of years? Because the first User-CPU videos they released back in the early summer looked many times better than this IMO.

# 9 dubcity @ 09/19/13 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Really trying to stay hopeful as I await the PC demo, but the gameplay in that video looks far from simulation. It looks awful to me: way too fast and end-to-end. And the player animations look as jumpy and stilted as they do in PES 2013. What happened? Did Konami over-tweak the earlier game coding the same way they did the past couple of years? Because the first User-CPU videos they released back in the early summer looked many times better than this IMO.
I wouldn't read to much into this, as far as the gameplay goes at least. I'm not sure what difficulty setting this was on, or what the pass assist was set to, but my guess is this guy was playing with 3 bars. I've seen full-game videos from some of my favorite youtubers, guys who were masters of end-to-end arcade style gameplay in PES 2013, and when they play on 1 bar off assistance it's a slow match. Totally different than last year. Passing is super hard this year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.