Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

Bleacher Report has posted new matches showing off the 'new generation' of superstars who take the mantle from the days of Hulkamania. This is a generation which featured HBK, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Yokozuna, the Undertaker, and more.

Here are the matches in this year's game from this generation of wrestling:

WM 10:
Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon (Ladder Match)
WM 10: Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna
WM 11: The Undertaker vs. King Kong Bundy
WM 11: Diesel vs. Shawn Michaels
WM 12: The Undertaker vs. Diesel
WM 12: Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (Ironman Match)
WM 13: Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

This is a very good list of matches from this era, I remember each one pretty well -- so no complaints here. It's a shame Owen Hart can't be in the game because he had some great matches (including the one with Bret at WM 10) during this era. It's also sad Tag Teams have fallen so far, because there were some good matchups there scattered throughout this era.

You can see screenshots from each of the matches here.

Below are the previous match announcements.

WWE 2K14 - 30 Years of WrestleMania Match Reveal (WrestleMania 1 - 9)

Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 almostbobsaget @ 09/17/13 11:17 AM
I still have faith we will get a few surprises in the form of bonus matches, especially some Tag Team matches.

Last year's game had over 20 additional matches than what they advertised, so there's still hope.

# 2 poloelite @ 09/17/13 11:51 AM
kind of off topic, but I hope they have custom story lines for the old guys in Universe Mode as well.

# 3 SteelersFan09 @ 09/17/13 12:32 PM
Undertaker vs Sycho Sid was another great match from Wrestlemania 13. Would have liked to see that in this game.

# 4 wkukicksbutt @ 09/17/13 01:41 PM
It's spelled BRET, not Brett, His name has only ONE T.

# 5 Gramps91 @ 09/17/13 03:46 PM
The HBK vs Razor Ramon ladder match is one of my favorite matches of all time. Looking forward to that.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.