Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

A new uniform pack is now available for NCAA Football 14 with new uniform parts for Cincinnati, Florida State, Louisville, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia Tech, and Virginia.

Full List of New Assets:

The pack is priced at $1 and is up on both the 360 and PS3. You can view some screens of the new uniforms on our NCAA Football 14 screenshots page.

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 vhhsfu0509 @ 09/18/13 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Why even waste time commenting?
Bravo... If I read another "Should I buy this game?," "Why are X team's uniforms not in?," or "ZOMG NCAA 11 IS AWESOME" thread titles I might puke.

# 42 Pezell04x @ 09/18/13 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
Bravo... If I read another "Should I buy this game?," "Why are X team's uniforms not in?," or "ZOMG NCAA 11 IS AWESOME" thread titles I might puke.
I agree. Nothing is more annoying then coming into a thread like this only to have people ripping EA because their team doesn't have their correct jersey in the game.

EA is not reading this (more than likely). They aren't going to stop whatever DLC plans they have already created because you are upset that your favorite college team does not have the correct jerseys in the game.

Stop it.

# 43 moose1234 @ 09/18/13 12:12 PM
So is indiana gonna go all season with there old helmets

# 44 SlickRick11 @ 09/18/13 12:47 PM
This is an excellent update..... I've been wanting Virginia's Orange Helmets since the day they were unveiled in that 2011 Bowl Game..... I wanted them so badly in NCAA 13 and they were never added and after seeing they weren't in NCAA 14 when the game was released, I was starting to think they'd never get added, glad to finally have these.....

I absolutely love Cincinnati's Red Helmets and North Carolina's Chrome Helmets, these alone made the pack a must buy for me..... The Virginia Tech Fighting Gobblers and the Hokie Feet Helmet were quite unexpected additions but I like them

Very interesting that every single uniform piece in this pack is for an ACC team, besides Cincinnati and Louisville(which will be in the ACC next season).....Makes me think that a pack including multiple BIG 10 teams will be together in an upcoming pack, sure hope so, would love to have them

# 45 loccdogg26 @ 09/18/13 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose1234
So is indiana gonna go all season with there old helmets
I doubt it. I'm just taking the "wait and see approach" because there are a qood number of uniforms that are missing.

# 46 rocker @ 09/18/13 02:14 PM
I want Ohio States uni from the Michigan game last year.

# 47 jhogan3132 @ 09/18/13 02:18 PM
Does anyone have any idea if they are going to release Ohio State's pro combat jersey from last year?

# 48 BleedGreen710 @ 09/18/13 02:19 PM

# 49 jhogan3132 @ 09/18/13 02:21 PM
And another thing, they add all these uniforms but we cant edit the computers unis in dynasty mode?

# 50 vhhsfu0509 @ 09/18/13 02:30 PM
Here is another thing no one has mentioned: EA is a profit-minded business. Therefore, they aren't (more than likely) going to worry about releasing the uniforms of ABC Mid-Major school. They are going to produce uniform extras that will sell.

So while we may scratch our heads at why FSU got two new pairs of gloves, their research has probably indicated that they'll sell more DLC with those types of additions as opposed to Wyoming's camo gear or Western Michigan's new duds.

Just a thought.

# 51 BleedGreen710 @ 09/18/13 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
Here is another thing no one has mentioned: EA is a profit-minded business. Therefore, they aren't (more than likely) going to worry about releasing the uniforms of ABC Mid-Major school. They are going to produce uniform extras that will sell.

So while we may scratch our heads at why FSU got two new pairs of gloves, their research has probably indicated that they'll sell more DLC with those types of additions as opposed to Wyoming's camo gear or Western Michigan's new duds.

Just a thought.
but they updated some smaller schools uniforms like Bowling Green for example

# 52 Jeremy7679 @ 09/18/13 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
but they updated some smaller schools uniforms like Bowling Green for example
Yes, but packaged with updates for smaller schools. That's probably part of the overall release strategy. For example, they will release WKU's new helmets with Tennessee's grey uniforms. I doubt you will see a uniform update that doesn't contain a BCS-conference school.

# 53 jhleary1 @ 09/18/13 05:10 PM
Wish List on top of what has already been mentioned:
- Nevada's new set
- FAU's updates
- ASU's matte black helmet
- ASU's white helmet with black pitchfork & black facemask
- Fix Rice's sleeve/shoulder number glitch
- UAB's white helmet
- Wisconsin's red helmet
- Tulane's new uniforms
- Georgia State's new set

lastly, on the new uniforms where you cannot edit the tucked/standard sleeves - at least shrink the number when doing so. Adidas unis have truncated numbers on their new uniforms. The numbers on the current Adidas sets makes the sleeve number look ridiculous.

# 54 Neverwhere @ 09/18/13 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhleary1
Wish List on top of what has already been mentioned:
- Nevada's new set
- FAU's updates
- ASU's matte black helmet
- ASU's white helmet with black pitchfork & black facemask
- Fix Rice's sleeve/shoulder number glitch
- UAB's white helmet
- Wisconsin's red helmet
- Tulane's new uniforms
- Georgia State's new set

lastly, on the new uniforms where you cannot edit the tucked/standard sleeves - at least shrink the number when doing so. Adidas unis have truncated numbers on their new uniforms. The numbers on the current Adidas sets makes the sleeve number look ridiculous.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tes-6-0-a.html

# 55 CyHawk @ 09/18/13 05:25 PM
Hopefully they get the Iowa State throwbacks in from last weekend. They looked fantastic.

# 56 cparrish @ 09/18/13 08:17 PM
I am going to be that guy...

Come on Revo Speed 2 Bar!!!

# 57 jake44np @ 09/18/13 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132
And another thing, they add all these uniforms but we cant edit the computers unis in dynasty mode?
Are u asking if u can? Because u can change the CPU uniforms.
U can't in madden but u can in NCAA.

# 58 FSUNolez @ 09/18/13 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Are u asking if u can? Because u can change the CPU uniforms.
U can't in madden but u can in NCAA.
Since when?

# 59 TripleCrown9 @ 09/18/13 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
Since when?
In offline dynasty you've always been able to.

# 60 BA2929 @ 09/18/13 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
In offline dynasty you've always been able to.

I do it every single game I play in my offline sty.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.