Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

A new uniform pack is now available for PS3 and 360 users for the grand total of $1.00. The Pack features new uniform parts from Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, UCLA, and USC. The full list of new parts are below:

Are you planning on picking this one up?

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU @ 09/24/13 10:19 AM
Can someone post pictures I'm in class

# 2 TripleCrown9 @ 09/24/13 10:39 AM
Just a little more info

Michigan - 3 pairs of gloves (Michigan, Navy M logo, Yellow M logo)
Michigan State - 1 pair of gloves (Spartan head), Chrome helmet, away jersey w/ baselayer
Nebraska - 2 pairs of gloves (White w/ red logo, black w/ red logo)
Notre Dame - 3 pairs of gloves (B&W leprechaun, ND logo, and PLACT)
UCLA - 3 pairs of gloves (LA Nights, Navy w/ logo, Blue w/ logo)
USC - 1 pair gloves (Trojan head)

I'm guessing they're preparing to give us Nebraska and UCLA's black uniforms since they gave us the gloves in this pack.

# 3 LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU @ 09/24/13 10:42 AM
Man I was hoping for the outback bowl uniform and their new undershirts

# 4 MrSerendipity @ 09/24/13 10:44 AM
I love that they're releasing Uniform Packs every week. But I feel like they're short-changing the packs to do so. Only one team got something more than specialty gloves in this pack when there are plenty of teams who don't even have their current uniforms. I'm grateful for the weekly packs, I just wish EA would actually dump something into them. I'd be happier to pay $2 a week for more uniforms than $.79 a week for gloves and one new uniform set.

# 5 loccdogg26 @ 09/24/13 11:06 AM
I find it kinda weird that the first uniform update added the 2013 Adidas template teams but left out Michigan and still have not added it in. Buy hey I know a lot of teams have been left out as well. Still waiting.

# 6 LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU @ 09/24/13 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
I find it kinda weird that the first uniform update added the 2013 Adidas template teams but left out Michigan and still have not added it in. Buy hey I know a lot of teams have been left out as well. Still waiting.
That's because Michigan didn't switch to that template they aren't wearing tech fit this year

# 7 Pezell04x @ 09/24/13 11:20 AM
Nice, good thing I'm running with Nebraska in my Dynasty. Can't wait to try these new gloves out.

# 8 Cdog923 @ 09/24/13 11:34 AM
So, they finally get to Nebraska and all they add is......gloves?

I will never understand EA Sports. Ever.

# 9 BadAssHskr @ 09/24/13 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdog923
So, they finally get to Nebraska and all they add is......gloves?

I will never understand EA Sports. Ever.
I'm going to have to agree. This is kind of an odd one.

Good thing i have an extra dolla!

# 10 loccdogg26 @ 09/24/13 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU
That's because Michigan didn't switch to that template they aren't wearing tech fit this year
Ok thanks. I just remember that press release where Adidas had all those uniforms sitting on mannequins.

# 11 krildog @ 09/24/13 12:10 PM
Awesome to see ND get some more gloves!

# 12 herropreese @ 09/24/13 12:17 PM
I think EA has another big uni pack in the pipeline, I just really wish they would tell us.

# 13 Gotmadskillzson @ 09/24/13 12:40 PM
Maybe it is just me, but this year the uniform packs this year seem very stale and lack luster compared to last year. I would rather them hold off and put the entire uniform in, then to have them put it in piece by piece, charging for each piece.

# 14 LionsFanNJ @ 09/24/13 12:41 PM
I'm happy m getting something every week. I throw 5.00 on my psn account and I'm good to go for these packs. Its great.

# 15 LionsFanNJ @ 09/24/13 12:42 PM
Also not surprised it took 5 posts before complaints.

And looks like the black husker and UCLA jerseys are coming down the pipe soon

# 16 temaat89 @ 09/24/13 01:08 PM
Still no love for my Houston Cougars. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that these are mainly alternates where as the uniforms that UH is actually wearing this season aren't even in the game. EA still has last year's UH uniforms.

# 17 mshoop3 @ 09/24/13 01:17 PM
With Michigan Tech-Fit or not they don't even have the right away uniforms in they have the ones from 2 years ago in not the last 2 years.

# 18 Jdizzy @ 09/24/13 01:30 PM
I'm not a glove guy, more of a helmet and jersey guy, and these past releases have not be inspiring in the least. How about more focus on Jerseys next week

# 19 BleedGreen710 @ 09/24/13 01:30 PM
C'mon EA Wyoming just wore their camo uniforms last Saturday! ADD IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710

# 20 UH53 @ 09/24/13 01:39 PM
I downloaded the first patch with LSU gloves and noticed that I couldn't change the shoe color anymore and it just went to default. I liked the fact that they had school colors before the patch and now that option is gone. I hope they realize this and fix it. Add a few little things and then take things away... No Bueno!

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.