Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

A new uniform pack is now available for PS3 and 360 users for the grand total of $1.00. The Pack features new uniform parts from Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, UCLA, and USC. The full list of new parts are below:

Are you planning on picking this one up?

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 dcstinson75 @ 09/29/13 08:46 PM
All I want is Western Kentucky's new uniforms.

# 82 beekay415 @ 09/29/13 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstinson75
All I want is Western Kentucky's new uniforms.
Couldn't agree more

# 83 TripleCrown9 @ 09/29/13 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
4 uni updates in and EA is still to stupid to add the new IU helmets.
Lol too stupid?

# 84 PirateFan2 @ 09/29/13 09:55 PM
Still no ECU black uniforms!!! Come on EA!

# 85 GeneralMike @ 09/29/13 11:24 PM
I wish Rutgers had cool gloves/ undershirts/ whatever to add to the game.

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll add the white helmet we wore a few weeks ago.

# 86 TheBadOwl @ 09/30/13 12:25 PM
I really need the OSU alt uniforms. Please, EA, make it happen!

# 87 MrSerendipity @ 10/03/13 09:49 AM
Now those of us who weren't too excited about the content in the last DLC Pack don't sound so bad. I think we'll be lucky to get another pack after the NCAA crew has been laid off or moved to the Madden team.

# 88 kt-od @ 10/03/13 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamantic
Knowing this dev/art team/whoever just got fired I'm going to buy all of these $0.99 uniform packs even though my team isn't included in any to help them out since most won't have a job. In return I still get some nice uniforms and gloves.
Yes, I did the same thing. Although, I wasn't interested in much of the uniforms or gloves given with these updates, I still bought them all. It's only 3 dollars and since this is the last NCAA football, I will be holding onto this game. It will be nice to have all the uniforms in case I play with some of these teams.

# 89 PDOGEMP 88 @ 10/03/13 04:31 PM
i wish they would come out with a Pack #5 so i can get the Notre Dame Uniform's
they are Wearing this Saturday .v.s. ASU

# 90 DeionAfterPicks @ 10/03/13 09:44 PM
They need to get ECU's all blacks in ASAP. We showcased them against two ACC schools recently ( VA Tech and of course the beatdown of Carolina ). It's really frustrating and kind of cheap of EA to simply put out gloves and 1 helmet per pack when they promised continual updates, substantial, updates. Gloves are barely visible in these games.

# 91 R.Moncrief @ 10/03/13 11:19 PM
I figure they can't legally release any more uniform packs under the current $1.00 model. Nothing stops whatever is left of the team from releasing free packs.. but you know, why would anyone do that..

# 92 Microsoft_Works @ 10/04/13 01:38 AM
Are the 4 packs that were released still able to be purchased? I can't seem to find them anymore, they used to be right under Team Management, right?

# 93 BonesKnows85 @ 10/05/13 08:36 AM
I guess since the NCAA team was disbanded, we may not see anymore updates. Not excited about them joining the madden team to be honest.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.