Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has released a Madden NFL 25 next-gen teaser trailer with more information and details arriving on Monday.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 chi_hawks @ 09/27/13 02:10 PM
Bring on Sept 30th. Til then - not enough video to judge.

# 22 CoRRuPTMiND93 @ 09/27/13 02:26 PM
any day now we're all going to wake up to a wild fire of information on next-gen games, CAN'T WAIT *Bart Scott voice*

# 23 SageInfinite @ 09/27/13 02:37 PM
too quick of a look to say anything looked terrible or great, but I do like the way Peterson looked when he running in the really quick clip wit the defender reaching. Looks like he was actually leaning and turning. Cant wait till Monday.

# 24 reverend_heat @ 09/27/13 02:53 PM
The thing that stands out to me graphically, is how much different it looks from the stuff shown at E3. This to me looks much less next genish than the stuff shown in June, maybe that was being shown on a PC and not a ps4/xbox360?

# 25 NicVirtue @ 09/27/13 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookatmenow
How come in madden the running backs always running through 2-4 guys and jumping all over the place. How often do you see that in a real NFL game.
How come in Adrian Peterson NFL highlight videos he runs through everybody?........Oh wait...

# 26 Armor and Sword @ 09/27/13 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Honestly, the graphical look reminds me of M12, M25 current gen graphics was purposely made lackluster to make the consumer feel like it had been up-graded. Lets see if the AI plays smarter and more like football should be played.

I bet you did not think Oswald acted alone either.

And if the AI is not greatly improved.....then what the heck good is next gen gaming?? It better be improved.....big time.

# 27 infemous @ 09/27/13 03:27 PM
Wow.

I think it looks impressive. A definite improvement but really, the run game is not the real issue with madden. If anything it's too effective. The defense needs addressing as passing needs a great deal of attention.

One thing I noticed which is quite odd to me, is that the Vikings seem to have the same socks bug as the Rams did in M13. Socks can't be worn low with predominant blue/purple.
Hope tho gets fixed as it's pretty inexcusable no matter how you look at it.

# 28 adub88 @ 09/27/13 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
The thing that stands out to me graphically, is how much different it looks from the stuff shown at E3. This to me looks much less next genish than the stuff shown in June, maybe that was being shown on a PC and not a ps4/xbox360?
I was thinking the same thing. Why does this look so cartoonish? The live demo with the Vikings vs. Redskins looked much better. I will say the running animation where AP turned the corner looked real good because it showed acceleration/burst. Hopefully my biggest pet peeve has been addressed.

# 29 sk @ 09/27/13 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
In that video, you can def see the matte finish on the Vikings helmet. And the grass looks 10 times better.

I'll be honest ,it looks like the same engine as the infinity , but smoother.
Huh?

So you can tell it has the same engine just by watching the running back break some tackles?

# 30 BigD @ 09/27/13 03:55 PM
As of right now, it looks like a fresh coat of paint on an old and stale engine. We obviously need A LOT more than that.

# 31 adub88 @ 09/27/13 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggedupbruh
Once again. Major let down.

I have a serious question. Why does it look so different than what was shown at E3. When they had the running demo. The colors looked a lot better. Now the colors and EVERYTHING look like madden current gen.

I can not believe they used to SAME player models. I see so many of the same animations. Like that terrible quarterback animation where he hops back after he hands the ball off. It look at ponder. He looks the exact same.

The helmets still fit the same way on the players head. Weirdly. I was ready for madden next gen just because I'm craving something different. Anything. But It really looks like its just going to be a port.

Just to be clear on what my expectations are. I expected everything to be redone form the ground up. New player models. The current gen are so bad. They are not photorealistic. Nba 2k and the show are. No reason my favorite sports' game can't be. New animations for every position. There is no reason we should have any of the same animations. Because they are all so bad. I don't play madden (haven't played it I'm years anyway) and say to myself "damn that looks like something I'd see on Saturday. Or Sunday" I say damn it looks like ea sports football.

Even if other sports games aren't perfect. Which they aren't. I still see stuff that looks like the real deal.
I feel you, but I'd wait till Monday. At least I know I am. These coming vids will determine whether or not I cancel my pre-order.

# 32 dcdreadhead @ 09/27/13 03:57 PM
Before hitting the play button to view the video you can see AP's face. Is it just me or does his face look completely different than the version they showed off during E3? (when he was jumping over a would be Redskins defender). The E3 version was spot on and this one looks nothing like the real counterpart. Head-scatcher.

# 33 NothingfaceZERO @ 09/27/13 04:06 PM
anyone capturing any still pics of the trailer?

# 34 friscob @ 09/27/13 04:13 PM
No impressions from that video. Too zoomed in, too fast... just looks like they're trying to hide flaws instead of showing off the games new/improved features.

Definitely would like to see some actual gameplay where I can see if any AI improvements were made

# 35 adub88 @ 09/27/13 04:18 PM
The common sentiment seems to be that, graphically, this doesn't look like anything we've seen up until this point. So if people start to fly off the handle, not even mad at ya. Inconsistency has been the best way to describe EA for the longest.

# 36 UNC_Pete @ 09/27/13 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvese
EA can do no right in the eyes of OS forums. Graphics looked great. You guys are tripping if u believe this looks like last gen. But graphics is not my concern. I just want defensive players to play like themselves.
Just wait if this is the same crappy engine spruced up with better graphics. Wait to you see the implosion. I don't get worked up over it anymore, I've given up on NFL video game football.

# 37 Jet Sufferer @ 09/27/13 04:52 PM
Only about 6-7 seconds of gameplay from about 16 seconds to 22 seconds in the video so I really can't tell much. Watched in 10 times.

# 38 reverend_heat @ 09/27/13 04:56 PM
Someone needs to do a side by side of AP from the E3 videos and this teaser, cuz I'm telling you, they are not remotely close graphics wise.

# 39 reverend_heat @ 09/27/13 05:16 PM
once again, boned by EA

# 40 tnixen @ 09/27/13 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggedupbruh
Wow. Lmfao. Please tell me thats current gen. It has to be.

Actually its sad we even have to ask. Tbh.
WoW what a difference this is.

Was EA blowing smoke at E3 or perhaps this short video footage was from current gen?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.