Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Da_Czar has posted another NBA 2K14 video. This one features the Houston Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Optik @ 09/29/13 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
2:22 Seriously that pass from Harden.
Vision is overrated.

# 22 vtcrb @ 09/29/13 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I would probably just stick to 2k13 man, it would save you some stress

LOL. I am far from stressed on here. I enjoy coming on OS and see What is HYPE and what is FACT when it comes to 2k14. They keep listening to the Same people and the Game seems to be staying the same. Coincidence? Maybe? The same issues with Gameplay, Accessories, Association EVERY Year. They NEED to get OS Memebers MORE involved, SeanBarkley and Rondo for Accesories, Sellaz32 for Classic teams and Gameplay, StraightBaylien and JasonWilliams for Sliders Eaglerock for Association Details, EXOGENESIS for CAPs to name a few. Not meaning to leave anyone out, those guys off the top of my head would Greatly improve 2k.

I think everyone wants a game they can sit down and just PLAY and enjoy. And NO Basketball game is offering that right now.

# 23 dvir10 @ 09/29/13 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Are the Youtube Videos from guys who got the game early?
probably i guess...the vids are from the last couple of days, i do know that the game went gold for over a week now

# 24 idrisguitar @ 09/30/13 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klayups
I agree with you man, i only play offline as well, I wasnt trying to argue you down.
me too.

and the biggest problem of last year was lack fo balance in the AI offense, not enough mid range and post ups. too much driving. That was the big flaw i needed fixed for 2k14, just a balanced gameplay, 2k11 style.

considering balance was the key word in the promotion for 2k14, im shocked by this video.

i saw NOTHING different from these 17 minutes compared to 2k13 in terms of offensive decisions on the AI's part., and the teams had KG, lopez, pierce, terry, harden, johnson and howard. all superstar mid range and post players.

# 25 nogster @ 09/30/13 08:42 AM
Dissapointing video.
Looks like it suffers from the same problem that 2k13 did out of the box.
The AIs relentless desire to fastbreak and attack after every def reb or steal.
So coach profile changes look like a must. Specifically "Run plays".
In 2k13 you needed to lower this coach profile to 0 because it was stupidly reversed. This fixed the issue right away.
I can only assume this has been fixed and you will need to raise it to 100 to get the AI to pull back and actually run plays during the flow of the game.

Looks like "touches" tendencies need an overhaul as usual.
Ridiculous that Dwight, Lopez or KG got no touches in the post. Not even once.
The bigs were afterthoughts on offense.
This is normally fixed by tendency changes along with coach sliders, playbooks and players play tendencies.

Looks like us editors have once again got some work to do.

# 26 mvpdirk @ 09/30/13 08:51 AM
Am I the only one who sees the problem with Deron Williams' arms and legs? They are a different colour to his body!!!

# 27 Christian1 @ 09/30/13 11:14 AM
All we can do is hope for the next generation far as A.I playing basketball at a pleasurable measure.

# 28 arimamba @ 09/30/13 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
Nope. Don't care about graphics at this point. Current gen 2k13 is good enough for me. Simply would like good rosters and CPU teams resembling real life playstyles.
enjoy an array of standing blocks and no defense whatsoever... your bigs are going to average less than 1 block a game

# 29 MoultonHawk @ 10/01/13 06:42 AM
This just in to the news desk, Lin sucks !

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.