Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Here are a couple of full 12 minute quarter video clips of NBA 2K14, featuring the New Orleans Pelicans vs. Utah Jazz and Detroit Pistons vs. Sacramento Kings.

I will try to add a couple more today.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Da_Czar @ 09/30/13 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Just watched both of them just now....seems hard to stay in front of the guy.....pressing LT (intense D) is the culprit for this since it kinda leaves them flatfooted.....I only press LT (intense D) when I'm on the post....

Thanks Czar for the post!
NP. Its much easier from my favorite camera angle .. 2K cam. I only use broadcast when recording games for public cause you guys cry about 2k cam when I post those. I am most comfortable on both sides of the ball with 2k cam.

I feel handicapped when recording for public cause I can't see the game like I normally do.

# 22 arimamba @ 09/30/13 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Just watched both of them just now....seems hard to stay in front of the guy.....pressing LT (intense D) is the culprit for this since it kinda leaves them flatfooted.....I only press LT (intense D) when I'm on the post....

Thanks Czar for the post!
you should not overuse LT... and if you are going to use it, use it in conjunction with RT

# 23 Goffs @ 09/30/13 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arimamba
you should not overuse LT... and if you are going to use it, use it in conjunction with RT
I never use LT much....only when I make contact with the other player then I let go of LT so I can keep up with him...

# 24 Bwnarrow3 @ 09/30/13 08:31 PM
Gameplay looks good; Eric Gordon is ball watching like he does in real life.

Pick and roll looks realistic, so does defense scrambling to recover from good ball movement.

Just saw the next gen trailer tho...

# 25 CaseIH @ 09/30/13 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnYanks2
LOL me either. That segment form Kerr was hilarious though.

If Trey Burke plays like that in real life for the Jazz, they are gonna be alright. Dude was shredding the Pelicans D.
LOL, thats what I was thinking. I got a feeling his virtual self is better than the real life Burke. Although I think he will be a solid pg in the league.

# 26 Da_Czar @ 09/30/13 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Are these videos of you playing?
Yes! 10 char

# 27 23 @ 09/30/13 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
NP. Its much easier from my favorite camera angle .. 2K cam. I only use broadcast when recording games for public cause you guys cry about 2k cam when I post those. I am most comfortable on both sides of the ball with 2k cam.

I feel handicapped when recording for public cause I can't see the game like I normally do.
Czar what recording equipment are you using?

# 28 Da_Czar @ 09/30/13 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Czar what recording equipment are you using?
I use a Matrox mx02 mini with max and a thunderbolt blackmagic intensity shuttle

# 29 BChizzle @ 09/30/13 11:01 PM
Czar, how's the opponent CPU's help defense? In 2k13 i'd run a pick and roll with Kyrie Irving to get an almost guaranteed layup EVERYTIME because the CPU help defense was nonexistent.

# 30 Pokes404 @ 09/30/13 11:27 PM
That move on the block at 9:09 of the Pistons/Kings video was a thing of beauty. Hopefully the post game is a little more effective this year (outside of up-n-unders).

# 31 Feldman011teen @ 09/30/13 11:37 PM
looks like 2k12

# 32 dom5552 @ 10/01/13 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sactown_13
Liked the cowbells in the kings video. thanks for the post. I see they still have that awful post shot for cousins that creates no space. owe well can always change it in offline
Completely agree! Cuz deserves that over the head shot he actually has haha

# 33 RedmanR @ 10/01/13 12:46 AM
Very good game-play footage as always Czar. . . 🎮🎮

# 34 RedmanR @ 10/01/13 01:02 AM
Quote:

Broadcast or side is the ONLY way I play. Thanks again. . .

# 35 jmaj315 @ 10/01/13 01:05 AM
i hate how the cpu will trigger a dribble move that forces them into a shot clock violation. :/
also those layup animations look a lot quicker than the rest of the game. I mean, something about it just looks not right to me.
I'll wait to make my choice of current or next gen. Looks good for the most part

# 36 jmaj315 @ 10/01/13 01:07 AM
oooh i liked that layup move Trey burke did early on .

# 37 Da_Czar @ 10/01/13 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BChizzle
Czar, how's the opponent CPU's help defense? In 2k13 i'd run a pick and roll with Kyrie Irving to get an almost guaranteed layup EVERYTIME because the CPU help defense was nonexistent.
It has definitely improved. I did a video on how the pnr d was broken. It's much better now. Time will tell, once were all familiar with the controls and settled in, if its good enough though.

# 38 23 @ 10/01/13 02:04 AM
Quote:
I use a Matrox mx02 mini with max and a thunderbolt blackmagic intensity shuttle
I see you have a MAC...mighty fine equipment you have there sir

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.