Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

The official Madden NFL 25 Facebook page has posted four new screenshots from the next-gen version.

Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden  NFL 25 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Only1LT @ 10/04/13 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
I dunno...I don't see all those problems...IMO graphics are one of the last things Madden has a problem with.
I hear you. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't mean that in an insulting or snarky way either. I just mean that some aspects of graphics, like any other art form, are subjective.

What isn't subjective though are basic anatomy, which Tiburon fails at. Look at a player model standing still even, like during the uniform selection process before you start a game and count how many heads tall the player model is. There are some, like David Wilson and other short players, that are even more egregious.

The skinniness of players is another issue. Look at the size of the player's waists. Look at highly recognizable players like a Lynch and compare their real life self to the size of their Madden counterpart.

I just don't understand how they fail at basic anatomy that is taught the first day in every art class. Unless you are a child or suffer from dwarfism, there is no reason for the heads to be this size in the game, or for them to use the same size head on a person who is 5'9" as they do on someone that is 6'7".

# 82 apollon42 @ 10/04/13 09:27 PM
Graphics were never the problem for EA sports games. Go to the NCAA forum and go to the thread that says the photographic side of NCAA 15. The pictures there are beautiful.

# 83 jwtucker710 @ 10/05/13 02:30 PM
Gamers: I wouldn't expect a whole lot for the "Next Gen" sports games this year. The game producers have not had enough time to work with the new consoles' power and graphics engine. They are basically just importing current gen info but tweaking here and there. Also will add that both systems were yet to have a final console build on what gets shipped come November. From what I've read, game producers are developing the games from an early console build. XBOX 1 did increase their chip processor to compete with PS4's. I don't know if the game producers are using that increased power or not. That's one reason why we have yet to see more next-gen videos of Madden, NBA 2K, and LIVE 14. The producers are working with some limits for the first year next gen, so just keep that in mind. I do think LIVE 14 will be the freshest bb sim out there. Definitely will give that one a run. Kind of tired of 2K series, honestly. Very sad about NCAA college football not coming to next gen,

# 84 jwtucker710 @ 10/05/13 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
EA said they worked on Madden for 2 years. If all the can give us in 2 years is a slight improvement and a port then we are doomed.
EA might say that, but it's one thing to have a game layout and plan, what you might think you can do, but actually "do" it when the console developers are changing the program language and hardware. I really don't see how EA could be developing the next-gen Madden for either PS4 or XBOX 1 two years ago when the console (concept) code was not given to them until late '12 or early 2013. I don't have direct connections or anything, but have read news about it. Doesn't mean that EA wasn't working on it, but likely it was just a pre-plan stage and general ideas of what they would like to do.

I would have hold off on getting Next-Gen Madden. I don't think it will be that much different than current gen. It will probably look a little smoother and better, but don't expect a drastic 180 when playing it. Current Gen will be just as fun, even better because you can import your NCAA Draft classes. Won't be able to do that on Next-Gen.

Give it another year and I think we will see what the PS4 and XBOX 1 can do with Madden.

# 85 wordtobigbird @ 10/07/13 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XJ3oxpztDZI

Madden needs to make improvements like this..

# 86 hanzsomehanz @ 10/07/13 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Madden needs to have floor spacing on the court?
I was thinkig the same and I respect your opinions, WTB, but what are you proposing here?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4

# 87 Brooke2011 @ 10/07/13 10:26 PM
Attachment 67191 another new pic

# 88 Brooke2011 @ 10/07/13 10:27 PM
Attachment 67192 another one of AP

# 89 Brooke2011 @ 10/07/13 10:27 PM
Attachment 67193 war in the trenches

# 90 reverend_heat @ 10/07/13 11:00 PM
those are all old

# 91 Brooke2011 @ 10/07/13 11:07 PM
Not that old .....never posted on this sight......

# 92 reverend_heat @ 10/07/13 11:14 PM
I think a week ago qualifies as old, the link to that page has been posted multiple times, there were comments on this site about Lynch's facemask clipping through his shoulder pads in that pic.

# 93 Brooke2011 @ 10/07/13 11:34 PM
I don't think so ....they just popped up on ea's page.... They had similar pics, but not these. And if you did see them....move on....they are for who did not.

# 94 reverend_heat @ 10/07/13 11:36 PM
Ok I will move on, but really, they were posted a week ago the day the presentation blog went up. No need to comment again, I won't post anything about these old pics again.

# 95 radatdude2 @ 10/07/13 11:53 PM
Sorry bro those came out last week as stated with the presentation video, doesn't matter thanks for posting them anyway at least it was an effort to get us some old/ new media

# 96 Brooke2011 @ 10/08/13 01:25 AM
My bad then, I usually roam these pages everyday and I didn't see these on EA's website. But I'm sure others did not see it as well. That is why I added them to an already open thread and not a new one.

Once again , no disrespect , just trying to keep the community informed

# 97 hanzsomehanz @ 10/08/13 02:43 AM
I like the looks of these pics but I hope the gameplay is a reflection of this same crisp.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4

# 98 Only1LT @ 10/08/13 11:16 AM
I didn't see those pics, though I'm not one to really seek out screenshots of Madden, as that isn't what really concerns me about the title.

Other than Lynch being anorexic as always, and the textures of both the skin and uniforms looking quite flat for a next gen title, the pics are pretty good. Especially the one of the Linemen.

Lighting looks weird and cartoony, which when mixed with the flatness of some of the textures, robs them of any sense of realism, but all in all, they are pretty good.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.