12:43 PM - October 11, 2013 by Steve_OS
Episode 48 of the Press Row Podcast features most of the regular gang along with a special guest. A wide-ranging discussion touches on a number of different games and topics. Here’s the breakdown:
- 7:00 mark – Rich, Bryan, and Chris break down the unbelievable finish of the first season of the Press Row Podcast NCAA 14 Online Dynasty
- 26:00 mark – Mike discusses the difficulties being experienced in the 4th String and Press Row Madden Connected Franchises
- 34:00 mark – Samit, Ian, and Rich veer into a lengthy GTA V discussion, including Mike’s inability to play the game despite repeated attempts (note: minor GTA V spoilers from 46:00 to 47:00)
- 47:00 mark – Rich professes his love for the NBA 2K14 Path to Greatness mode (note: minor spoilers of this mode during this entire segment) that leads to a discussion with Ian about commentary in sports games
- 52:00 mark – A wide-ranging discussion on CoachGlass and what the group has seen from the next-gen versions of Madden and FIFA
- 1:43:00 mark – Samit leads the discussion of the bizarre UFC THQ-Electronic Arts lawsuit
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@chrisSnr)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Ian Cummings, Zynga (@iantcummings)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Lastly, be sure to check out our friends at Weekend Confirmed right here: http://www.shacknews.com/tag/weekend-confirmed. If you’re not already a listener, give it a shot. We’re all big fans!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 2 Hours
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.