Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Lakers24win @ 10/15/13 09:55 PM
Looks good... Everybody is nitpicking.. I mean I'm happy live is even still alive at this point.

# 82 nick_sr @ 10/15/13 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
Nah, just love NBA Live.
don't you know you're not allowed to like anything o do with live or ppl will attack you?

# 83 Sundown @ 10/15/13 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
don't you know you're not allowed to like anything o do with live or ppl will attack you?
What is there to actually like? I'm being serious. There hasn't been a live TO Like since 2009.

# 84 lgxjames @ 10/15/13 10:17 PM
Assuming that's a washington home game, isn't the lighting a little off? I thought their arena was more brighter(??)

# 85 UNabomb @ 10/15/13 10:25 PM
is funny to see how you all complain about live only showing kyrie irving when 2k is doing the same with lebron. how ironic.

# 86 MarvinOida @ 10/15/13 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
Assuming that's a washington home game, isn't the lighting a little off? I thought their arena was more brighter(??)
Every In-game pic of any nba game I see vary in lighting

I guess Pic #2 would be perhaps closest to a Broadcast maybe. (I don't see much Wizards games/didn't bother to see them until this year)

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C

# 87 hesko @ 10/15/13 11:10 PM
looks impressive. and just like thw 2 k screens, the crowd aint looking at the action. why y'all(2k & ea) why?

# 88 hesko @ 10/15/13 11:13 PM
*the. they seem neck and neck this year graphic wise. lets see how it all evolves over the next few years.

# 89 SouthBeach @ 10/15/13 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedrum
I mean seriously why are 2k Fans always the main ones posting **** about live, I mean 2k has yet to show a gameplay video for next gen and that should be what they are concerned with. Why is it that the mighty 2k franchise all of a sudden is hesitant to show 5 on 5 gameplay. In previous years we would have been flooded with videos by now, could it be that 2k themselves are a little afraid of competition and won't show their next gen effort until they see what Live has to offer. EA has provided us with some good information however I myself am a little pissed off that I havent seen a video, but I am patient and I believe that EA will comeback with all the right moves post play and all they have no choice to make a great game and I think the next Gen focus will do just that. And as far as the graphics to me EA has always had better graphics, but I must say that the Lebron pic from 2k is most impressive or maybe they focused to much on graphics for a change and now the gamplay is suffering it just seems odd to me that 2k has yet to post a video get off Lives genitals and focus on why 2k hasnt posted a video either.
2K is notorious for waiting 'til last minute to post 5-on-5 gameplay videos.

If it weren't for Gamescom, we probably wouldn't have seen 2K12 as early as we did...which I believe was around the end of August - so a little over a month before release day.

But all in all, I think both sides are in the same boat trying to out-chess each other with scarce screen shots and minimal video.

As a consumer, I may be in the minority, but I don't care much that they've taken this long to show anything (both 2K and EA). Because eventually, this chess game will come to an end. I think nothing of EA/2K showing only screens of Kyrie/LeBron. I just hope both products live up to any expectations "we" have.

# 90 hesko @ 10/15/13 11:16 PM
oh yeah, ball looks better too. more realistic with the bevels and the
ball looking leather not rubber.

# 91 coolcras7 @ 10/15/13 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNabomb
is funny to see how you all complain about live only showing kyrie irving when 2k is doing the same with lebron. how ironic.
You can't be serious, only Lebron really. Back on topic the photo look fine but again he is one of the payers EA scanned of course he is going to look good, it's gameplay or bust for both companies.

# 92 RodDixon @ 10/15/13 11:34 PM
Wow, looking at the real pictures of John Wall and looking at the NBA Live 14 John Wall, it really looks nice! Just waiting on some videos so I can really see what NBA Live has in-store for Next-Gen. And 2k's Lebron pic is off the chain as well!

# 93 King_B_Mack @ 10/15/13 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
You can't be serious, only Lebron really. Back on topic the photo look fine but again he is one of the payers EA scanned of course he is going to look good, it's gameplay or bust for both companies.
Well probably the best image we've seen of 2K is of LeBron James Harden, so naturally he'd be confused.

# 94 iverson_2k @ 10/15/13 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlackThumbz
**** all them pictures where the gameplay at??
EA said the vids are coming later this week. They responded to a fan who asked the same question and they said its coming this. Here is the link.

https://twitter.com/easportsnba/stat...35906843107329

# 95 Halfamazing @ 10/16/13 12:01 AM
actual http://media.operationsports.com/sho...1868-media.jpg

edit v1 http://imageshack.us/a/img5/5392/h0vv.jpg

edit v2 http://imageshack.us/a/img853/1932/elwt.jpg (tried a 2k reddish thing)

Eh, didn't get the ball right, but what's the thoughts?

# 96 ccoaxum @ 10/16/13 12:03 AM
basketball does look weird in this picture..i know it didn't look like that in their other pictures

# 97 iverson_2k @ 10/16/13 12:11 AM
If you zoom in on the basketball you can see the individual ridges for grip. Pretty insane the amount of detail we will be able to see this generation. We may get photo realistic sports games.

# 98 MarvinOida @ 10/16/13 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfamazing
actual http://media.operationsports.com/sho...1868-media.jpg

edit v1 http://imageshack.us/a/img5/5392/h0vv.jpg

edit v2 http://imageshack.us/a/img853/1932/elwt.jpg (tried a 2k reddish thing)

Eh, didn't get the ball right, but what's the thoughts?
V2 looks really vibrant and I like that look for Live. Plus the jerseys look nice too. If instead this was Wall crossing over and you applied v2, it would look realistic, like a professional camera-man like shot.

If only devs let us control the lighting and reflections and all the fun ENB-like stuff in the settings.

# 99 MarvinOida @ 10/16/13 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnate128x
Sorry buddy, but I highly disagree. They all look like plastic dolls still. All they did was build off of the engine they already made for NBA Elite. I mean you're basically saying it's okay that 2k produces a highly realistic looking game, and EA procures a plasticy piece of crap. I call shenanigans. No go for me. EA needs to up their game big time.
I don't think they are really extremely thin like Elite/Live 13. I think EA are slowly getting better. I also don't think it looks like plastic dolls, I mean, I can say the same about both games because I still feel that the lighting on 2K still needs work. Looks a bit bright according to the shot.

Gameplay/Experience or bust though.

# 100 yungflo @ 10/16/13 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I don't think they are really extremely thin like Elite/Live 13. I think EA are slowly getting better. I also don't think it looks like plastic dolls, I mean, I can say the same about both games because I still feel that the lighting on 2K still needs work. Looks a bit bright according to the shot.

Gameplay/Experience or bust though.

http://kotaku.com/why-peeks-at-sport...lly-1435918728

just reflects my thoughts. what is up with next gen sports?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.