NBA Live 14 News Post

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 23 @ 10/16/13 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Why is it every time I read a post from 23 I just picture some guy screaming at the top of his lungs thinking that will help get the point across. It must just be the tone of it.... Just my observation, and my own perception of it.... Nothing to read into about it I just wanted to express my thoughts on it.

That is what passion is I guess.
I'll give you my cell phone number and you can hear how loud my voice is not

# 142 magicman32 @ 10/16/13 06:44 PM
It will be interesting to see what Live brings to the table. Kyrie dribbling looked good. These screens don't wow me.

But for the life of me, I still don't know what this was....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxVENsPOSg8

# 143 RayRay34 @ 10/16/13 06:49 PM
Sorry just the way I always hear them in my mind when I read them. You're gonna fight this EA thing to the bitter end aren't you? Until they show something you won't give them any benefit of the doubt... Like I said passion..... Tiring maybe, but passion to say the least.

Part of the reason I try to avoid this forum (NBA live in particular) to many voices wanting to be heard and not enough constructive talk about the game. Preach on ya'll it's enjoyable at least.

# 144 23 @ 10/16/13 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Sorry just the way I always hear them in my mind when I read them. You're gonna fight this EA thing to the bitter end aren't you? Until they show something you won't give them any benefit of the doubt... Like I said passion..... Tiring maybe, but passion to say the least.

Part of the reason I try to avoid this forum (NBA live in particular) to many voices wanting to be heard and not enough constructive talk about the game. Preach on ya'll it's enjoyable at least.

If you're saying I want them to show me what they have then sure I do. Im not fighting anything... There is no reason for a benefit of the doubt, we already went down that road didnt we?

You know is tiring though, marketing deception, backtracking and ducking, having only 1 basketball game on the market because 1 company decided it was better to do what it wanted to do rather than listen to its fans.

Point in here even though I tried to reiterate it a few times and it was ignored, I never said I hated the screen, didn't say it didn't look like John Wall, and frankly it doesn't impress me to the point im going to buy the game, so might as well show me what you have so I can decide and stop delaying the inevitable.

# 145 RayRay34 @ 10/16/13 07:20 PM
My final thought of the day........ And this goes out to everyone.

The world will keep spinning if the game doesn't drop this year, same if it does.

There will always be people who dislike EA and any game they make, and there will be people who will drop to their knees to slob some knobs. At least we will all wake up in a free country.

There will always be a bunch of fan boys of one company over another.... At least we have our health.

Point is everyone can argue about any game they want to, it's not going to change our lives in a drastic way so why waste time arguing about it. Get out and do something productive today!!!!!

# 146 Asp86 @ 10/16/13 11:29 PM
The problem with NBA Live is they've always thought graphics were priority. Those images mean nothing if th e game plays like trash. I will rent it out of the red box just to see how much time they've wasted.

# 147 Schmackity @ 10/17/13 10:53 AM

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.