Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

A new screenshot was just posted by EA of NBA Live 14. We are expecting a video complete with 5-on-5 gameplay tomorrow.

What stands out to you in this screen?

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 krazyboy225 @ 10/17/13 07:25 PM
I wanna see something more hi-res.. i want a good look at the faces..i.e wade, boozer, haslem, butler..

This does look alot better than the video we saw yesterday.. colour and jersey wise.

# 22 krazyboy225 @ 10/17/13 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlackThumbz
Still need to see it in motion ...but the shoes look wack jerseys look too baggy and the shorts look small but everything else looks good but ready to see that video tomorrow .... dont have a clue why they continue to drop things on friday its a trailer not the game people going to get there weekend started they not even going to think twice about nba live especially after 2k droped that bomb on em this morning
shoes look wack?!?

# 23 krazyboy225 @ 10/17/13 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
it's called "Signature Hunchbacknation".
LOLL!! oh man at times when i read your posts i cant stop laughing bro

# 24 bigeastbumrush @ 10/17/13 07:42 PM
@EASPORTSNBA: Legit 5 on 5 from #NBALIVE14 dropping tomorrow morning! http://t.co/fHSCCWwc0n

LOL@ "legit".

I like the back and forth going on between the 2 camps.

Hope it brings the best out of both of them. We win as gamers.

# 25 inkcil @ 10/17/13 07:42 PM
I'm sick of being a "negative norman" but at the same time they keep presenting wierd stuff. Honestly all the hunching jumped out first thing. Like Adams Family Hoops. Man I want the old Live back!

# 26 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/17/13 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
LOL@ "legit".

I like the back and forth going on between the 2 camps.

Hope it brings the best out of both of them. We win as gamers.
This is so true. We need this type of stuff to make games better so we as customers get the BEST games.

# 27 blingballa333 @ 10/17/13 07:59 PM
This looks pretty damn good if you ask me. The faces that you can see look pretty nice, but the lower bodies of these guys look very odd. Huge calf muscles and tiny thighs. Shoes look a little generic from player to player also. Must be an older build?

# 28 joeisup @ 10/17/13 07:59 PM
They are not hunchbak there staight but leaning over and they are not slendermen

# 29 Daddy123 @ 10/17/13 08:22 PM
I see they tweeted LEGIT, is that suppose to mean that yesterdays teaser was fake or is it a shot at 2K saying they are actually showing real 5v5 gameplay

# 30 krazyboy225 @ 10/17/13 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
I see they tweeted LEGIT, is that suppose to mean that yesterdays teaser was fake or is it a shot at 2K saying they are actually showing real 5v5 gameplay
or.. they might just be telling fans that they are going to get what they have been waiting for.

# 31 TheHypeMachine6 @ 10/17/13 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
or.. they might just be telling fans that they are going to get what they have been waiting for.
Hunchbacks with Bouncetek??

# 32 AmericasTeam @ 10/17/13 08:40 PM
This just looks horrible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

# 33 RandomPerson @ 10/17/13 08:41 PM
After seeing the 2K trailer, I'm extremely underwhelmed by this.

# 34 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/17/13 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
Haha I'm sure 2K is shaking in their little space boots at the mighty NBA Live.
Is it me or do you really hate EA? I haven't seen you say one good thing about EA on this board.

If I'm right and you really don't like them, why are you in this thread?

Just curious...

# 35 TheHypeMachine6 @ 10/17/13 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPerson
After seeing the 2K trailer, I'm extremely underwhelmed by this.
I feel the same, IMO the short clip EA released yesterday probably did more ouch! than good, if the idea was to underwhelm us with a early build clip then the marketing team should face a firing squad, with all the social media watching and ready to pass judgement on anything and everything EA & 2Ksports bring out, you would think that releasing proper 'final build, next gen" gameplay would be on the money, but i guess we wait and see whats served up tomorrow

# 36 m1ke_nyc @ 10/17/13 08:53 PM
I took one thing away from that pic, how do they not have Derrick Rose knee pads ?

# 37 knick9 @ 10/17/13 08:56 PM
Looks good, gameplay should be priority though, that will tell us if they can build on this in the coming years.

# 38 King_B_Mack @ 10/17/13 09:10 PM
Decent screen honestly, but after what 2K showed, there is nothing Live can do visually to come close to 2K. They need gameplay to look good, real good.

# 39 stillfeelme @ 10/17/13 09:11 PM
  • Wade Looks too skinny
  • Rose no pads
  • LeBron is M.I.A lol don't want to show him after today
  • Rose shot looks spot on
  • Let's see it in motion though
  • hunching is apparent

# 40 fsufan4423 @ 10/17/13 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Is it me or do you really hate EA? I haven't seen you say one good thing about EA on this board.

If I'm right and you really don't like them, why are you in this thread?

Just curious...
Totally agree. No need to beat a dead horse every time a piece of information is released. The funny thing, people on here treat 2K14 like it doesn't have issues of its on. I have it on PC and its a great game....but not perfect.

You just wait, once 2K14 next gen releases, most of these same guys will be on here complaining about it also.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.