Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Announced last week, the Los Angeles Lakers Hollywood Nights black alternate uniforms are available now in NBA 2K14 for 360, PS3 and PC users.

For today only, all Laker items in the store are 10% off.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Vni @ 10/18/13 03:10 PM
Cool

10 chara.

# 2 cornille @ 10/18/13 04:32 PM
ok that's nice but the biggest concern I have is CAN U CHANGED JERSEYS IN MY PLAYER THIS YEAR.......any one know shoot even on current gen?

# 3 cornille @ 10/18/13 04:36 PM
ok let me stop ..... those jersey are nice but there's no point if I can alternate between them in my player 2k pls do that this year

# 4 gottibino @ 10/18/13 04:43 PM
any chance there's a code for this? don't want to start my association over to dwnld the updated roster....

# 5 NBA2KSMOOVE @ 10/18/13 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
any chance there's a code for this? don't want to start my association over to dwnld the updated roster....
Rrrrrrrrrrright! Im 25 games in playing on 10 minutes! PLEASE GIVE US A CODE!!!

# 6 SimBaller @ 10/18/13 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
No code, the jersey is not on the disc.

# 7 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/18/13 04:54 PM
Not going to lie, I can't even look at the current gen game after seeing the trailer yesterday.

# 8 NBA2KSMOOVE @ 10/18/13 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
No code, the jersey is not on the disc.
Any other way 2 get the jersey in a pre existing association mode?

# 9 cornille @ 10/18/13 05:06 PM
damn it 2k don't ignore me let us change jersey on my player .... pls I mean really how hard can it be to put that in the game I know people have been asking for u to do that since the my player came out so.... what's the problem

# 10 Speedy_Bronco @ 10/18/13 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornille
damn it 2k don't ignore me let us change jersey on my player .... pls I mean really how hard can it be to put that in the game I know people have been asking for u to do that since the my player came out so.... what's the problem
I'm pretty sure Czar said at one point, and don't quote me on this, but I'm 95% sure he said.

"According to 2K, it's not as easy as it sounds"

# 11 Shadojoker @ 10/18/13 05:14 PM
I hope I can still use the roster I have. I have edited the entire roster to my liking, added tons of Create a players,etc from 2kshare... If I have to start over because of this then **&&$ on 2ksports for not taking to consideration of all the hard work over hours and hours.

# 12 convince @ 10/18/13 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
I hope I can still use the roster I have. I have edited the entire roster to my liking, added tons of Create a players,etc from 2kshare... If I have to start over because of this then **&&$ on 2ksports for not taking to consideration of all the hard work over hours and hours.
Its a jersey, why would that effect your roster?

# 13 and1product @ 10/18/13 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Its a jersey, why would that effect your roster?
Because he would have to start all over again just to have the Jersey kind sir.

# 14 giftedchick @ 10/18/13 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by and1product
Because he would have to start all over again just to have the Jersey kind sir.
new jersey get added after the all the time.. i dont see why theyre making a big deal over this one
if thats the case... might as well wait til after christmas to start your association if u want those jerseys too

# 15 Shadojoker @ 10/18/13 06:35 PM
Because last year there was no codes and because I wanted the newer alternate and Christmas jerseys I had to start over as And1product so adequately put. Kind sir :P

# 16 MarvinOida @ 10/18/13 08:59 PM
Quote:
Because last year there was no codes and because I wanted the newer alternate and Christmas jerseys I had to start over as And1product so adequately put. Kind sir :P
Last year there were codes...

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C

# 17 Shadojoker @ 10/18/13 09:56 PM
No there weren't.. the "ones" that popped up online were fake.

# 18 MarvinOida @ 10/18/13 10:11 PM
Quote:
No there weren't.. the "ones" that popped up online were fake.
They worked for me last time I checked :/

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C

# 19 Ike04 @ 10/18/13 11:06 PM
Clean. Nuff said

# 20 LionsFanNJ @ 10/18/13 11:20 PM
Well since there's no code and they messed up the Nets team color 1 and 2 on the roster its attatched to I'll live without these jerseys

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.