Home
WWE 2K14 News Post

WWE 2K14 releases today. Play a few matches and share your impressions with the community.

Game: WWE 2K14Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
WWE 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 redapple @ 11/10/13 03:51 AM
Odd to say this but, it's the best wwe ever made but doesn't mean it's good . Wwe games are so why can't they just takenote of the UFC and FIRDAY NIGHT FIGHT games . They are light years ahead of wwe games. I kinda think maybe they dumb these games down for the wwe fan base.

# 162 SoundTheAlarm @ 11/10/13 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redapple
Odd to say this but, it's the best wwe ever made but doesn't mean it's good . Wwe games are so why can't they just takenote of the UFC and FIRDAY NIGHT FIGHT games . They are light years ahead of wwe games. I kinda think maybe they dumb these games down for the wwe fan base.
Is that English I just attempted to read??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 163 OSUFan_88 @ 11/10/13 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Sounds like he is fluent in Ultimate Warriorese.
Do not insult the Warriors just because the power overflows through your pores as if you had nothing but his ultimate challenge on your mind, SEYMOUR Scagnetti!!

# 164 DJ @ 11/11/13 12:14 AM
Just got back home from my week-long business trip. If I buy new from GameStop, can I get the Ultimate Warrior code or will I have to wait?

# 165 jvalverde88 @ 11/11/13 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Do not insult the Warriors just because the power overflows through your pores as if you had nothing but his ultimate challenge on your mind, SEYMOUR Scagnetti!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Just got back home from my week-long business trip. If I buy new from GameStop, can I get the Ultimate Warrior code or will I have to wait?
Unfortunately you would have to wait.

# 166 TripleCrown9 @ 11/12/13 12:25 AM
Picked this up earlier today, and the WrestleMania mode is damn fun.

# 167 Buckeyed @ 11/12/13 07:37 PM
Since I have had this game since day one I will add my $0.02 worth.

AI is definitely improved.

The roster is good. I don't like the current guys but love the old guys.

Universe had a great improvement in being able to remove guys from all of the title hunts. Yet, it still boring if you use CAWs. The same cut scenes as last year and no real story line whatsoever.

Not worth a full price day one pick up IMO.

# 168 Krebstar @ 11/13/13 11:32 AM
Would you guys say on Legend difficulty and slider tweaks, this year's game is more of a challenge than last year? I'm hoping so. After some time last year, it became too easy to win.

# 169 eremiomania @ 11/13/13 11:59 AM
The NWO DLC is so awesome! Setup the NWO trio entrance with Hogan, Nash, and Hall. Once again, AWESOME!!!!

NWO: Hogan, Hall, Nash, Syxx, and Steiner are currently invading my universe. 4 Life.

# 170 bigbob @ 11/13/13 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Would you guys say on Legend difficulty and slider tweaks, this year's game is more of a challenge than last year? I'm hoping so. After some time last year, it became too easy to win.
You don't even need to put it on Legend to make it a challenge.

# 171 bigbob @ 11/14/13 04:52 PM
I know it's not the place to talk about it, but I know his face is a little chunky.. but damn, Hall's looking good and sounds better.

and lmao.. "You can be Randy Orton.. hes got a cool finish"

# 172 Pappy Knuckles @ 11/14/13 06:34 PM
Just got this and started playing. All I have to say is that the video and Macho Man's promo before the match against Hogan at Wrestlemania 5 were amazing. That really brought me back in time.

# 173 Pappy Knuckles @ 11/14/13 09:56 PM
I don't know if this is going to continue, but it was nice to get through the first chapter of Wrestlemania without being forced to do any OMG moments to complete objectives. That was a bit irritating last year. I've done one OMG so far, but it was by complete accident.

# 174 DJ @ 11/14/13 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Just got this and started playing. All I have to say is that the video and Macho Man's promo before the match against Hogan at Wrestlemania 5 were amazing. That really brought me back in time.
Welp, if Pappy is on board, guess I better get my copy. Should be fun buying that while most are in the store to buy PS4 systems/games. Of course, I was the same guy buying DS games when the new Batman game was released (dude behind the counter looked mad he had to walk 10 steps, unlock the case and get the games I wanted), so I am always going against the grain.

# 175 TripleCrown9 @ 11/14/13 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I don't know if this is going to continue, but it was nice to get through the first chapter of Wrestlemania without being forced to do any OMG moments to complete objectives. That was a bit irritating last year. I've done one OMG so far, but it was by complete accident.
Regarding the OMG moments
Spoiler

# 176 burter @ 11/15/13 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Omfg! DDP had me crying with laughter! Hahahahaha!!!! Way too funny!!!

# 177 jasontoddwhitt @ 11/15/13 11:04 PM
Funniest part was when DDP realized he wasn't in the game. "I was in last year's game!"

Good to see Scott Hall looking sober and much healthier.

# 178 vasilli07 @ 11/16/13 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorneydave866
I'm still winning most of the time, but with "epic" match settings, slider tweaks and Legendary difficulty I'm having a great challenge getting those wins.
What's the "epic" match settings and slider tweaks? Mind sharing it?

# 179 Colts18 @ 11/16/13 09:54 AM
1. I don't like how in WWE 2K Heels can do hot tags. That shouldn't be a trait that heels should have the ability to do.

2. I suggest turning submissions OFF if you are using people that shouldn't make anyone tap out. The rate of tap outs in this game is crazy. And the fact that non signature/finisher submissions make people tap so often pisses me off.

# 180 CanuckJ @ 11/16/13 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasilli07
What's the "epic" match settings and slider tweaks? Mind sharing it?
I don't know about the slider tweaks but the epic match settings is available before each and every match, the d pad tweaks entrance on or off(xbox360) and another button lets the user switch between epic normal or quick match, its right at the bottom of the screen

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.