Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K14 next-gen screenshots, featuring Tobias Harris, Shane Larkin and Peyton Siva.

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tsbmolina @ 10/30/13 04:04 PM
Just awesome like always. I swear when I get this game I'm going to make a picture folder with all the player faces and player models cause this game is looking like pure art. Oh and let's not forget about a picture portfolio of all the sneakers, tattoos, arena's, mascots, and uniforms! Great job art devs!

# 2 Factzzz @ 10/30/13 04:07 PM
Wow, that Piston blue does not look right, i hope it was an early build or something because they fixed the Knicks blue, as well as G State, so I don't see why they would leave the Pistons blue.

# 3 HakeemOlajuwon @ 10/30/13 04:08 PM

# 4 Cowboy008 @ 10/30/13 04:09 PM
Looks good.

# 5 d23x @ 10/30/13 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Wow, that Piston blue does not look right, i hope it was an early build or something because they fixed the Knicks blue, as well as G State, so I don't see why they would leave the Pistons blue.
Probably an early build. Anyone notice the 25th anniversary patch on Tobias?

# 6 Factzzz @ 10/30/13 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Probably an early build. Anyone notice the 25th anniversary patch on Tobias?
I hope so, but since Ronnie tweeted it, i kind have my doubts. I just hope maybe they can fix it with an update or something.

It's just crazy to me that they fixed so many teams colors (knicks, warriors, kings, bulls) and just left the pistons.

Really disappointing.

# 7 lakers24 @ 10/30/13 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
I hope so, but since Ronnie tweeted it, i kind have my doubts. I just hope maybe they can fix it with an update or something.

It's just crazy to me that they fixed so many teams colors (knicks, warriors, kings, bulls) and just left the pistons.

Really disappointing.
It may be me but it looks like in the Shane Larkin pic the Mavs are playing the Pistons and just under Larkin's left bicep you see what looks like the Pistons jersey.(It's brighter blue than the other picture) Maybe that is the true blue?

# 8 Factzzz @ 10/30/13 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
It may be me but it looks like in the Shane Larkin pic the Mavs are playing the Pistons and just under Larkin's left bicep you see what looks like the Pistons jersey.(It's brighter blue than the other picture) Maybe that is the true blue?
I noticed that too, but the blue needs to be a darker blue, like the Knicks jersey in the momentous trailer, and the magic jersey above.

# 9 8and9 @ 10/30/13 09:31 PM
Nice. Larkin looks great (pause).

# 10 d_m0n3y @ 10/31/13 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8and9
Nice. Larkin looks great (pause).

Are you serious? that looks NOTHING like shane larkin smh.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.