Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

QJB has been given the green light on some Madden NFL 25 next-gen videos. For the next 4 days, he will post a new video. Today's video features True Step and enhanced graphics.

Thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 hanzsomehanz @ 11/02/13 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
It is evident that EA's sole objective is to take as much control away from the user as possible.
Im curious to know how so

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 182 hanzsomehanz @ 11/02/13 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicVirtue
My thoughts exactly...if that is actually the new commentary, I will be turning it off asap.
LMAO!!! MAN I saw your YT post on that YT vid, you threw me for a trip lol

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 183 wordtobigbird @ 11/02/13 12:15 PM
If I hear that current gen limitation bullsht one more time...

# 184 Only1LT @ 11/02/13 12:39 PM
Serious question (not really). Does True Step only work in Practice Mode???

Reason I ask, is because when you see the close-up of AP's feet, the animation and foot planting looks very, very good. Close-up of CJ2K's feet? Not as good, but still very good. Playing favorites with the cover boy maybe? That isn't the issue though.

Fast forward to the end of the video, and look at CJ2k running in an actual game. Can someone please explain to me why the running animation morphs back to Madden circa 2007, complete with choppy animation rendering issues???

Is there like some trick or code to get the game to look good ALL THE TIME?! Do we have to unlock this "Animation Fidelity" that they are going on about? Seriously, what is it? Up, Down, Up, Down. Left, Right, Start?

# 185 Damian Zero @ 11/02/13 01:28 PM
Where's people's integrity? You don't need the new madden. You don't need your "fix" like you're some addict. I love football but I'm not gonna spend 60 bones to play a portion of a 3 year plan; you're basically playing an unfinished product. Then a lot of you guys will complain it's just like last year, but wont just stick to playing last year's title. I'll be voting with my wallet like I do with all games. Brand loyalty is seriously the only reason Madden is still afloat in my opinion.

# 186 Sturzinator @ 11/02/13 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Zero
Where's people's integrity? You don't need the new madden. You don't need your "fix" like you're some addict. I love football but I'm not gonna spend 60 bones to play a portion of a 3 year plan; you're basically playing an unfinished product. Then a lot of you guys will complain it's just like last year, but wont just stick to playing last year's title. I'll be voting with my wallet like I do with all games. Brand loyalty is seriously the only reason Madden is still afloat in my opinion.

And in my opinion, the only reason Madden is still afloat is "exclusive NFL license". Seriously.

# 187 Damian Zero @ 11/02/13 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
And in my opinion, the only reason Madden is still afloat is "exclusive NFL license". Seriously.
The exclusive license is the reason people so loyal. Then again im not surprised they manage to stay afloat. Development cost for these games must be dirt cheap since the NFL is taking its fee from EA every year. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if 75% of the budget for each game went to marketing.

# 188 Ky3217 @ 11/02/13 02:33 PM
Well, Im convinced.

I will not be buying Next Gen Madden 25. Just another failure like Madden 06

# 189 Gosens6 @ 11/02/13 02:44 PM
Well we got 15 minutes until a new video drops. Let's hope we're more impressed than we have been with the last 2 videos.

# 190 Boilerbuzz @ 11/02/13 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Yep. Brand loyalty is what got them that exclusive deal in the first place.

# 191 RangersCruz @ 11/02/13 02:47 PM
I wasn't impressed with it really looks the same to me on current gen

# 192 TjJunior @ 11/04/13 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radatdude2
I'm with you that it doesn't play a part in terms of gameplay which is agreed the most Important, but honestly this is not just a standard of the game, they are promoting it as this great instrumental feature of next gen madden that could never before be accomplished until the new hardware has been introduced. So with respect don't you think consumers deserve more ? They could have just fixed the crowd and sidelines and said hey it's part of the game of football and needed to updated for next gen no they are promoting "LIVING WORLDS" interactive sidelines, 80k 3d crowd models that react realistically to the game, sideline players which have just as much detail as players on the field. So I see why some feel they have been mislead for false advertisement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
you forgot about the grass.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.