Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

The newest Madden roster update features some new movers and shakers in the ratings game at the halfway point of the NFL season.

The notables this week are Bengals WR Marvin Jones moving up five overall points to 79 overall along with Saints Rookie Kenny Stills moving up from 70 overall to 73 overall.

Other notables include the Arizona OLB John Abraham getting a four point overall boost as well as the Rams DE Robert Quinn. Patriots TE (from FB) Michael Hoomanawanui fell five points this week. LaDarian Waddle, Lions OT saw his overall rating rise an amazing ten points this week as well.

You can see the full list of changes this week by clicking here.

Do any of the changes stand out to you?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Real Talk @ 11/01/13 06:57 PM
I thought Marvin Jones played for the Bengals not the Rams ???

# 2 azdawgpound @ 11/01/13 07:00 PM
I don't get how josh Gordon dropped 1 point??? he had 5 catches 132 yards 1 td??? and loses a point and craig Robertson... and T.J Ward both had 10 tackles and a sack each and neither got a boost? not count our defense had 6 sacks against the chiefs and only taylor gets a boost??

and yet our oline which has been a weak link all yr gave up one sack and 2 of our olinemen lose points??

I thought it was suppose be how the players play on sunday??? it seems like if u play good atleast on browns u don't get nothing.

# 3 J7066 @ 11/20/13 10:27 AM
I follow the Cowboys as a real fan. And for the last 4 weeks Demarco Murray has been the starting RB for the Cowboys yet he has been 4th on the depth chart on the roster updates. Miles Austin, Ware, and Claiborne have been out for weeks yet they continued to start on the roster updates (they are all back this week so please don't sit them now). Somehow Ron Leary who took the starting LG spot from Nate Livings who had a 78 rating only has a rating of 69 Wilcox who took the job of Allen who had a 76 rating only has a 71 I don't understand this. And Barry Church has done a very good job at FS. He is rated 3rd in the NFL for Safety efficiency in real life and EA rates the guy as a 79. Do a little research game update guy!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.