Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

QJB checks in with his final Madden NFL 25 next-gen video. Hopefully EA Sports will start showing true gameplay on a standard camera angle this week.

Thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 SageInfinite @ 11/03/13 03:43 PM
I wonder how those celebrations before scoring are controlled? It'd be cool if they were built into the locomotion like NFL2k/APF were. Let off the stick on a break away and celebrate on the way in.

I hate the synchronous catch animations as well. The passing game needs to be totally redone......again.......lol

# 22 bcruise @ 11/03/13 03:43 PM
I knew these videos weren't going to be worth my time after the first one was posted. Not even any point in me getting upset over it since they're so clearly not aimed at our demographic here on OS.

# 23 MHammer113 @ 11/03/13 03:45 PM
I'm so glad I'm not buying a new system. I'm avoiding all the disappointment from EA TWICE in the same year

# 24 worldindus @ 11/03/13 04:21 PM
I think the game is going to be much improved over current gen. Hopefully I can get my PS4 early.

# 25 Senator Palmer @ 11/03/13 04:33 PM
This can't be life...

# 26 Boilerbuzz @ 11/03/13 04:38 PM
Wow! That was amazeballs! Truly next gen! First day purchase for both consoles for sure! I was thinking about waiting on next gen, but I'm sold.

Did I miss any?

# 27 RandyBass @ 11/03/13 04:49 PM
Maybe EA's new marketing plan is to under hype?

# 28 Shaffer26 @ 11/03/13 04:51 PM
Man, EA totally botched next-gen. The marketing is laughable and the game just isn't up to par from what I've seen so far. I still think the E3 footage was better than this. I don't know what happened...

# 29 wordtobigbird @ 11/03/13 05:03 PM
So he went to EA's school of a making videos? Perfect use of EXTREME close ups to show you a whole lot of nothing.

# 30 wordtobigbird @ 11/03/13 05:09 PM
Got to love the top comment..

Quote:
Cant Wait 12 Days away from greatness. If Yall think Madden Wont look even better then this Yall tripping. Youtube cant even show Full resolution of game like it would be On Your Tv. Cant Wait For the Better and smarter AI and Enhanced Graphics with 1000's of the Crowd rendered in 3D with the sideline coming Alive for the first time

# 31 CT Pitbull @ 11/03/13 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB2G
Is it me or do the shoulder pads look so bulky on the player models. Plus, the sleeves look so horrible where the arms come out. Look like a webbed foot or something....

Sorry to be negative but the players models need so much work around the sleeves and shoulder pad being too bulky.

YEA at the end of the video London Bridges turns into the Mothman. He clearly is a webbed/winged serpent and a reptilian, possibly illuminati as well. There should NOT be webbing with these ULTRA tight new Nike jerseys. Its minor but im obviously not the only one that noticed. Eyesore and a half.

On the bright side Andy Reid did look pretty friggin' awesome. But, if you look down the rest of the sideline it looks absolutely VACANT and the guys that are there look NO different that what we have now. The whole sideline needs to be focused on the action like Reid is in this clip. Or at least the majority of the sideline anyways. As 100 people watching in full synchronization would look ridiculous.

# 32 kenlovin @ 11/03/13 05:44 PM
I don't get what the purpose of geese bids has been. Absolutely nothing of importance. The last video had the biggest insight as the sidelines looked better but still what are we supposed to be able to derive from these is beyond me

# 33 jpdavis82 @ 11/03/13 05:52 PM
You guys do realize that these are just videos posted on Qjb's personal YT account right? They are not official EA videos in any shape or fashion.

# 34 Abnormal101 @ 11/03/13 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You guys do realize that these are just videos posted on Qjb's personal YT account right? They are not official EA videos in any shape or fashion.
Don't waste your time. Ea could be posting these videos and they could be the best game we've ever seen and people would still complain

# 35 CT Pitbull @ 11/03/13 05:54 PM
Needless to say this is NOT what I was hoping for on the sidelines even though it was said this will only be the groundwork for "living worlds"

# 36 TyghtWork @ 11/03/13 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Don't matter, its madden and ea. Nothing he could have did, said, or showed would make people happy. My $0.02 if it was APF with madden name they still wouldn't be happy.

# 37 TyghtWork @ 11/03/13 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Needless to say this is NOT what I was hoping for on the sidelines even though it was said this will only be the groundwork for "living worlds"
Not everyone on the sideline watch the ball. Just saying!

# 38 michapop9 @ 11/03/13 06:13 PM
so whats so hard about showing the real gameplay angles?? Why just closeups? Oh yeah, like weve heard from others whove played the game, looks, feels, and plays lke current gen.

BTW be careful with all the negativity, we might just not get anymore gameplay glimpses before release,what would we do then?

# 39 StormsWarning @ 11/03/13 06:15 PM
i got a funny feeling alot of people will be saying wow, i don't believe it, etc, soon very soon...

# 40 lakers24 @ 11/03/13 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyghtWork
Don't matter, its madden and ea. Nothing he could have did, said, or showed would make people happy. My $0.02 if it was APF with madden name they still wouldn't be happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyghtWork
Not everyone on the sideline watch the ball. Just saying!.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.