Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 uniform pack 5 and uniform pack 6 are available now for 360 (later today for PS3) for $1.00 each. Uniform pack 5 includes new uniform parts for Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, and Western Kentucky. Uniform pack 6 includes uniform parts for Oregon, Texas, Texas Tech, and UL Monroe.

Uniform Store Pack 5

Uniform Store Pack 6

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Sparrow19 @ 11/06/13 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Aside from the name glitch with Tech's gray jerseys, you also can't pick a different pair of gloves with Tech. The player model freezes whenever you change them, and no matter what button you push after that the game freezes.

I have the same name glitch with the grays. Doesn't bother me really. I didn't have a problem with the gloves, did you download the other pack that had just the Tech gloves? I didn't, but I have 3 options in gloves right now.

# 102 TripleCrown9 @ 11/06/13 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow19
I have the same name glitch with the grays. Doesn't bother me really. I didn't have a problem with the gloves, did you download the other pack that had just the Tech gloves? I didn't, but I have 3 options in gloves right now.
I might go in and redownload it.

# 103 olemiss86 @ 11/06/13 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy7679
How do you go about re-downloading the pack?

In the uniform store, just tab over to the free pack tab. It will give you the option to redownload it.

# 104 w00dy Hayezz @ 11/06/13 11:45 AM
Has EA said they are done with uniform updates, or is everyone just assuming this?

# 105 NebraskaFootball @ 11/06/13 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
Has EA said they are done with uniform updates, or is everyone just assuming this?
More to come, according to their Twitter account: https://twitter.com/EANCAAFootball/s...30918322524160

# 106 R.Moncrief @ 11/06/13 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
Northwestern's Wounded Warrior and MSU's green pants. Those are no go. Those came out wayyyy too late and the EA team was broken up way before those came to surface. Nice dream though.
How exactly can you be so sure? Traditionally, the second the EA NCAAF team was disbanded these updates should have ceased being produced and yet yesterday we received two and a promise of more. I can not wait to see the reactions here when MSU's pants are rolled out with the Indiana helmet pack. What will you say then? Because honestly HEX editing the color on the white pants to green does NOT require a team of anybody and that's a FACT.

# 107 w00dy Hayezz @ 11/06/13 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NebraskaFootball
More to come, according to their Twitter account: https://twitter.com/EANCAAFootball/s...30918322524160
Good to see! So many people saying this was the last one like it was a done deal, glad to see they had no clue!

# 108 VoltronViking @ 11/06/13 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
Those WKU chrome helmets dont look very chrome.......
As well as the NC Tarheel chrome helmets...they are a joke.

But when it come to the Oregon Ducks...the most beautiful chrome ever to be shown on pixel.

Why is that??

# 109 The JareBear @ 11/06/13 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
Good to see! So many people saying this was the last one like it was a done deal, glad to see they had no clue!
We'll see bro, we'll see

# 110 soonermagic88 @ 11/06/13 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltronViking
As well as the NC Tarheel chrome helmets...they are a joke.

But when it come to the Oregon Ducks...the most beautiful chrome ever to be shown on pixel.

Why is that??
I dont get this either. One guy said its hard to show chrome on this system, yet Oregon's chrome's look amazing?
Come on man....

# 111 w00dy Hayezz @ 11/06/13 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
We'll see bro, we'll see
I will choose to stay optimistic on this, considering so many people said this recent update wouldn't happen either, even though the EA devs said it was still coming.

# 112 Neverwhere @ 11/06/13 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
I dont get this either. One guy said its hard to show chrome on this system, yet Oregon's chrome's look amazing?
Come on man....
I did say it was "hit or miss", didn't I?

# 113 Stickyvol349 @ 11/06/13 04:45 PM
Te development team was fired prior to ten wearing the smokey grays by about a month. Hopefully there are more to come like undefeated Fresno's blackout and whiteout uniforms. Just glad to see they came out with more. Thought it was dead in the water

# 114 DirtyLikCleats @ 11/06/13 05:16 PM
Still can't get an Illini update... sheesh

# 115 bad_philanthropy @ 11/06/13 06:22 PM
Ludicrous that Oregon gets their spring game unis in the game, but Colorado St. still doesn't have a real uniform at all.

# 116 richmondn96 @ 11/06/13 06:38 PM
Yesss!!! Finally Florida and Texas A&M's black unis. Very excited with this update.

Can someone post an in game picture of Florida's new ones with a jersey # other than 1?

# 117 TripleCrown9 @ 11/06/13 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
Yesss!!! Finally Florida and Texas A&M's black unis. Very excited with this update.

Can someone post an in game picture of Florida's new ones with a jersey # other than 1?
Apparently they aren't right. From what other people have said.

# 118 richmondn96 @ 11/06/13 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Apparently they aren't right. From what other people have said.
Yep. It was hard to tell from the #1 jersey number but it looks like they didn't update the font. If they didn't update the font then I don't really see a reason to include Florida in this at all. I'm disappointed with that but still glad they got in Tennessee, USC, Texas A&M.

# 119 Mazarati 2012 @ 11/06/13 08:59 PM
I wish they would do uniform updates for each school at least once, instead of the same ones all the time...

# 120 SpartyParty11 @ 11/06/13 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief
How exactly can you be so sure? Traditionally, the second the EA NCAAF team was disbanded these updates should have ceased being produced and yet yesterday we received two and a promise of more. I can not wait to see the reactions here when MSU's pants are rolled out with the Indiana helmet pack. What will you say then? Because honestly HEX editing the color on the white pants to green does NOT require a team of anybody and that's a FACT.
These are jerseys that have been done for quite a long time. The jerseys that didn't come up before the team was gone will not make the game. You'd be surprised how many people it takes to edit jerseys. As you can tell, they still don't get them right either. So I'm thinking what we're gonna see in the future pack/packs will be more jerseys that were done ages ago. I'm just shocked they didn't put all the unis they had done and put them all in the packs and just charge a bit more. That way EA can get all their people working on Madden.....I mean isn't that what they wanted?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.