Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 uniform pack 5 and uniform pack 6 are available now for 360 (later today for PS3) for $1.00 each. Uniform pack 5 includes new uniform parts for Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, and Western Kentucky. Uniform pack 6 includes uniform parts for Oregon, Texas, Texas Tech, and UL Monroe.

Uniform Store Pack 5

Uniform Store Pack 6

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 R.Moncrief @ 11/06/13 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
1.) These are jerseys that have been done for quite a long time.

2.) You'd be surprised how many people it takes to edit jerseys.
Sorry man but I'm going to need to ask for your sources on these two points.

In fact, until you provide two reliable sources for these two statements I'm not going to continue this conversation. In my opinion, you're masking your opinions as fact and it's irritating.

Edit - Matter fact, let me do the honors..

The Tennessee greys were announced on September 29th, first pictures released on September 30th, and the NCAA Football team was laid off on October 1st.

And yet yesterday we received the Tennessee greys in an uniform pack.

EA is continuing the support the uniform store without the team. End of story, please stop speculating otherwise and making it seem like its all over for anyone who hopes to see additional packs. The facts are not on your side.

# 122 TripleCrown9 @ 11/07/13 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief

In fact, until you provide two reliable sources for these two statements I'm not going to continue this conversation. In my opinion, you're masking your opinions as fact and it's irritating.

The Tennessee greys were announced on September 29th, first pictures released on September 30th, and the NCAA Football team was laid off on October 1st.

EA is continuing the support the uniform store without the team. End of story, please stop speculating otherwise and making it seem like its all over for anyone who hopes to see additional packs. The facts are not on your side.
As far as Tennessee's uniforms (and others 'unveiled' late), how do we know Adidas/Nike/UnderArmour didn't give EA the information/mockups way ahead of time, and gave them a date when they could include them?

Sticking with Tennessee, the uniforms may have been made public right before the team was let go, but they could have been in-game and ready to go in a uniform pack as early as April or May.

# 123 R.Moncrief @ 11/07/13 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
As far as Tennessee's uniforms (and others 'unveiled' late), how do we know Adidas/Nike/UnderArmour didn't give EA the information/mockups way ahead of time, and gave them a date when they could include them?

Sticking with Tennessee, the uniforms may have been made public right before the team was let go, but they could have been in-game and ready to go in a uniform pack as early as April or May.
Maybe it's just me but something doesn't sound right about a big-time major company like Nike making sure that a video game team had an advance on a digital jersey design when Nike would make 99% of its profit in this scenario from the jerseys themselves that are bought by fans (after the big pay day from the university of course).

# 124 SpartyParty11 @ 11/07/13 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief

I've taken several video game design classes and actually looked in to how EA does their games. Yes, it takes more than 1 guy to do it. It's not all about just changing the color. Yes, EA is continuing to support the store. Most likely by having one guy make sure these uniforms at in packs. There's no way they would be paying salary to a guys for a series that's completely over. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're pushing packs out, even if they are filled with glitches

# 125 w00dy Hayezz @ 11/07/13 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
I've taken several video game design classes and actually looked in to how EA does their games. Yes, it takes more than 1 guy to do it. It's not all about just changing the color. Yes, EA is continuing to support the store. Most likely by having one guy make sure these uniforms at in packs. There's no way they would be paying salary to a guys for a series that's completely over. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're pushing packs out, even if they are filled with glitches
Why wouldn't EA pay someone a salary to keep working on these when they are still making money from it? I agree it's probably more than one person but they are paid by EA, not NCAA 14.

I'm sure you have invested time looking into it but things have changed since 15 was cancelled. They may have changed how they do things at this point as well.

I'm not saying you are wrong, just that we don't really know and everyone is making assumptions.

# 126 gator3guy @ 11/07/13 09:01 AM
What the hell did they update for Florida if they left the old number font?

# 127 kt-od @ 11/07/13 10:11 AM
Someone said it earlier in this thread, and I have to agree. The new Texas' home jersey's are way off. I guess they got Tennessee orange and burnt backwards before releasing it.

# 128 coogrfan @ 11/07/13 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
I only glanced at them, but UF's '13 in-game home jerseys seem to be a couple shades brighter than the earlier version.

# 129 loccdogg26 @ 11/07/13 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
I just sent them a message about this on their facebook page. Still waiting on an answer.

# 130 Stickyvol349 @ 11/07/13 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
Someone said it earlier in this thread, and I have to agree. The new Texas' home jersey's are way off. I guess they got Tennessee orange and burnt backwards before releasing it.

I wondered why they went away from burnt to Tenn orange. Just wanting to be like the real UT!!!! Lol

# 131 Pike1302 @ 11/08/13 03:02 AM
Oregon's spring game uniforms are not in the game .... Just a new grey uniforms and a new white uniform .... No green .... On the update it says that a new green jersey was included but it's not there .... Just those grey ones that are in the screenshot a few pages back

# 132 TripleCrown9 @ 11/08/13 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike1302
Oregon's spring game uniforms are not in the game .... Just a new grey uniforms and a new white uniform .... No green .... On the update it says that a new green jersey was included but it's not there .... Just those grey ones that are in the screenshot a few pages back
From the 2013 Oregon Spring Game...
Spoiler

# 133 big earl @ 11/08/13 01:22 PM
7-2 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns entire uniform was changed this year. Not one piece is in this game, but UL Monroe gets an update?

# 134 drift7one @ 11/08/13 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike1302
they very much are green. they are not the GREEN jerseys they wore with the silver numbers, they are a OLIVE GREEN because they were inspired from the military. they may not look green or greyish in low quality screenshots or depending on TV settings. but they are a slight shade of green.

obviously the helmets are off in the selection screen. but the uniforms are most definitely there. WHY? I dont know. but if I end up ever buying NCAA 14, I'll be buying this pack.

# 135 $NevaBroke$ @ 11/08/13 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
they very much are green. they are not the GREEN jerseys they wore with the silver numbers, they are a OLIVE GREEN because they were inspired from the military. they may not look green or greyish in low quality screenshots or depending on TV settings. but they are a slight shade of green.

obviously the helmets are off in the selection screen. but the uniforms are most definitely there. WHY? I dont know. but if I end up ever buying NCAA 14, I'll be buying this pack.

I hate that they even put these unis in the game. This update stirred up a skeleton that I have been able to forget about over the years... EA/NCAA 14, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPRING GAME FEATURE?!?!

# 136 Don Jon @ 11/08/13 11:34 PM
After looking at the oregon sonic boom helmets in game, they are seriously off. They are closer to silver than black, but in game, they are so dark they might as well be black. It kinda throws the look off, cause they like to wear them with all white some games.

# 137 richmondn96 @ 11/09/13 01:22 AM
So all they did for Florida was make the blue one shade lighter. Cool.

# 138 drift7one @ 11/09/13 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
So all they did for Florida was make the blue one shade lighter. Cool.
I believe the template changed. similar as to how Alabama also got an update, changing only the SEC patch, but also the new Nike template.

# 139 View7iful Kai @ 11/09/13 01:34 PM
I find it funny they added Texas Tech uniforms but didn't add the base layers..smh @ EA man.

# 140 drift7one @ 11/09/13 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by View7iful Kai
I find it funny they added Texas Tech uniforms but didn't add the base layers..smh @ EA man.
meanwhile, there are teams permanently stuck with base layers that they don't even wear anymore!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.