Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

PlayStation.Blog has posted a new NBA 2K14 next-gen blog detailing the new Eco-Motion, which brings the NBA experience to life. With Eco-Motion, players will see more crowd reactions, better atmosphere, coaching strategies, real player voices, and emotion of the game.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 seanjeezy @ 11/06/13 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
No Ecomotion is on both consoles.
Thanks, it was definitely a stretch lol. Game will be great regardless!

# 122 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:08 PM
Now i just hope we get at least 12 mins of gameplay and see how the defenses work on next gen

# 123 swaggedout @ 11/06/13 08:08 PM
These guys no when to drop info to keep you focus an excited for their game. The other company drops a vid and info on their game that sounds promising, then 2k follows with something that'll make you forget all about it.

# 124 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
These guys no when to drop info to keep you focus an excited for their game. The other company drops a vid and info on their game that sounds promising, then 2k follows with something that'll make you forget all about it.
it seems like Live needs to keep dropping Info so 2k does lol

# 125 swaggedout @ 11/06/13 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
lol smoking mirror. Why did they slow the next gen clip but not the current gen or play both at regular speed?
To show off the new engine and how smooth and natural everything is. On the current gen, the ball justs worps, while on next-gen, it just flows.

# 126 HakeemOlajuwon @ 11/06/13 08:13 PM

# 127 yungflo @ 11/06/13 08:13 PM
Quote:
I disagree. Their blog is not forgetful at all. This is just a smoking mirror. More graphics. Yes, its been that way fo the last month or so. I think we got it. this game looks good. Its like beating the dead horse, similar to live with the dribbling system. I'm sure at this point, everyone wants to see how the game plays for a full qtr or so and various in depth articles on game modes and such.

# 128 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:14 PM
If only our CAP's in my career look anything like this now !!

# 129 yungflo @ 11/06/13 08:16 PM
Quote:
To show off the new engine and how smooth and natural everything is. On the current gen, the ball justs worps, while on next-gen, it just flows.
I don't see why both clips can't play at normal speeds to show a proper comparison, but whatever. Sure, its impressing, I hate to be a downer, but this is nothing new. This eco system more or less was covered two weeks ago. its nothing we don't already know. I guess this is a video for ps's channel and something they had to do. But its nothing new. I can't believe people are still graphic shocked at this point. Their faces have been scanned. they should more or less look like the same person. Minus dirk lol.

I want to know about presentation, etc. The real meat of the 2k series. Not this screenshot fluff

# 130 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:18 PM
Quote:
I don't see why both clips can't play at normal speeds to show a proper comparison, but whatever. Sure, its impressing, I hate to be a downer, but this is nothing new. This eco system more or less was covered two weeks ago. its nothing we don't already know. I guess this is a video for ps's channel and something they had to do. But its nothing new. I can't believe people are still graphic shocked at this point. Their faces have been scanned. they should more or less look like the same person. Minus dirk lol.

I want to know about presentation, etc. The real meat of the 2k series. Not this screenshot fluff
Well you get to see players from different angles and they added a few players you didn't see yet.

# 131 swaggedout @ 11/06/13 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
it seems like Live needs to keep dropping Info so 2k does lol
Agreed, these screenshots are looking damn good. Now I need to decide whether it look better on the plasma or lcd. Any info on the game supporting 3d?

# 132 d23x @ 11/06/13 08:20 PM
I honestly think people are being so close minded when it comes to Live. Some of the features Live is implementing sound great. Now if they follow through with them is yet to be seen. If and it's a BIG "if" Live gets their gameplay to catch up with the features, I'd say 2k would need to be on their heels. Either way, I'm getting both games because a change of pace is always needed.

# 133 hawley088 @ 11/06/13 08:20 PM
think I just pooped myself

# 134 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
I honestly think people are being so close minded when it comes to Live. Some of the features Live is implementing sound great. Now if they follow through with them is yet to be seen. If and it's a BIG "if" Live gets their gameplay to catch up with the features, I'd say 2k would need to be on their heels. Either way I'm getting both games because a change of pace is always needed.
Well 2k14 for me is a purchase no hesitation i am a bit surprised EA will drop a demo but if its good i'll pick that up as well i like what im seeing about the defensive rotations/AI in general and some other stuff

# 135 yungflo @ 11/06/13 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Well you get to see players from different angles and they added a few players you didn't see yet.
but not from a player angle. A zoomed in angle. Its a bullshot camera angle. I get the part selling the ecomotion system to the gamer. This is on ps's channel so maybe they are trying to appeal to casual gamers who don't buy sports games. I see that as the case

but I'm not fawning over this stuff, even though its really really impressive and I take nothing from the art team at vc, its just now I'm ready to see what they really have in store when it comes to content, presentation, and gameplay. From the lack of info, you would have never thought this game was coming out tuesday the 12th

# 136 RangersCruz @ 11/06/13 08:24 PM
Quote:
but not from a player angle. A zoomed in angle. Its a bullshot camera angle. I get the part selling the ecomotion system to the gamer. This is on ps's channel so maybe they are trying to appeal to casual gamers who don't buy sports games. I see that as the case

but I'm not fawning over this stuff, even though its really really impressive and I take nothing from the art team at vc, its just now I'm ready to see what they really have in store when it comes to content, presentation, and gameplay. From the lack of info, you would have never thought this game was coming out tuesday the 12th
Idk we'll see i heard on the 2k cam its just amazing some stuff you can't see on broadcast even though it looks good

# 137 swaggedout @ 11/06/13 08:24 PM
Quote:
I don't see why both clips can't play at normal speeds to show a proper comparison, but whatever. Sure, its impressing, I hate to be a downer, but thiss nothing new. This eco system more or less was covered two weeks ago. its nothing we don't already know. I guess this is a video for ps's channel and something they had to do. But its nothing new. I can't believe people are still graphic shocked at this point. Their faces have been scanned. they should more or less look like the same person. Minus dirk lol.

Its nothing new to you or most of us, but 2k has more fans and follows outside of OS.

# 138 yungflo @ 11/06/13 08:29 PM
Quote:
Its nothing new to you or most of us, but 2k has more fans and follows outside of OS.
I mentioned that in the exact post you quoted and another one before you responded

# 139 Gstate_510 @ 11/06/13 08:31 PM
Dwight looks sad 😢

# 140 xman2k @ 11/06/13 08:34 PM
Feel bad for the fellas who preordered an XBox1 and that EA Bball game... For the guys sitting waiting for gameplay, you'll get it in 9 more days!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.